Add a Photo

#45 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (26)
m r.
m r.

LOVE THIS. Lipstick is too pigmented for me to pull off, this is a perfect mix between the two. I haven't found any other cosmetic like this, the color and consistency is unmatchable.
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
Hamilton, Ontario

I've been using this product for almost 20 years (wow that makes me feel old), I first tried it when I was in junior high after seeing it in one of my teen magazines! It's so classic and timeless. I love how it gives you some warmth and sheen without being "too much". I'm quite fair so on me it appears pale red, the consistency is nice, not sticky at all, just like a good lip balm.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Troutman, NC

Up until I discovered the chubby sticks, this was my favorite clinique lipstick. I miss the old almost lipsticks but I'm happy they kept this one. Black honey looks good on anyone. You can apply it lighter or darker, I guess you could call it layering. Regardless, it's a pretty color that I still use when I want something different from my daily lip gloss or balm.
Gina c.
Gina c.
North Royalton, OH

Beautiful! Sometimes may go on light but still great color and formula. It has a long lasting wear and the color is so gorgeous and flattering to most skin types.
Juselyn B.
Juselyn B.

My favorite lipstick! It has that nice plum color that can be light, or you can layer it to be darker. It fits my skin color very well. I bought this as a set that came with the lip gloss, and chubby stick at sephora and I do not regret it at all!
Sara B.
Sara B.
PORT ORANGE, FL

This lipstick is so pretty! The color is so flattering, especially for my fair skin. It's a great everyday shade and looks so natural. I love Clinique and this lipstick does not disappoint with the formulation and wear.
Mariam U.
Mariam U.
Dunlap, IL

Nice creamy formula and hydrating!! The color is lighter than what I expected but still nice
Krista S.
Krista S.
Trout Lake, WA

This lippie looks extremely scary but it gives you a beautiful sheen and unique color. In love with this and will repurchase
Annie C.
Annie C.

This color looks good on ANYONE. Price isn't bad. It's is very moisturizing. I like the no lipstick-lipstick look for every day and this is perfect for that. The color is a little, just a tiny bit, more Orange than I usually look for, but I still love The way it looks and feels on my lips.
Rhia H.
Rhia H.

This lipstick is absolutely beautiful. Goes on so smoothly and flawlessly. Stay on a long time for all day wear.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA

Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!

Join Now