Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#142 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
St George, UT

I love this stuff. It is almost like chapstick, goes on butter smooth and it give just a tiny hint of color. You don't even need to use a mirror.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

I love the sheer, easy to wear color, but the formula can highlight dry patches on my lips.
Sara H.
Sara H.

It looks too dark in the tube... don't believe it. Just try it. It looks gorgeous on fair skin, on dark skin and everything in-between. Its got gloss to it, its sheer but not too see through. It's got depth but isn't too deep. I can take this from day to night easily.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Susanville, CA

Really love the shade black honey on light makeup days where I want my lips to have a nice flush. I do find this can be drying so I have to wear a good balm under! Love that it's not crazy pigmented and feels like a balm on the lips. I totally understand why this is a cult classic!
Andrea D.
Andrea D.

This lipstick looks a little scary in the tube, but it goes on amazingly sheer and can be built up to a darker color. It is pretty much universally flattering. The only drawback is that I don't find it very long lasting. I have the duo gloss/lipstick from Sephora and the cap comes off my purse all the time, which is annoying.
Hilary N.
Hilary N.
Albany, NY

This " almost " lipstick is the perfect balance between a not too sheer lip gloss and a matte lipstick. Just enough sheer and light qualities to make a great spring/summer and early fall office look. Its not too heavy and looks very youthful. Love it!
Kylee V.
Kylee V.
Kaukauna, WI

Super moisturizing, and looks great on all skin colors. It looks dark but goes on a lot lighter! Very natural red tone.
Karley S.
Karley S.
De Pere, WI

This lip color has been in so many magazines its such a great color! If you don't want a lot of color this is great for you!
kelly m.
kelly m.
Alsip, IL

I bought this with high hopes but it just didn't work for me. The texture of it is nice but the color just didn't look right. I feel like it aged me :(
Anna G.
Anna G.
Austin, TX

I was so disappointed with this product. With a name like "black honey," I was expecting a burgundy color or another dark and rich stain. Nope! This hardly leaves a trace on my lips, and it doesn't last long. It's not worth the price.

If you want a slightest hint of a lip color, this product would be for you. But give it a hard pass if you want a bold lip.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA

Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!

Join Now