Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#96 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Danielsville, GA

I have the almost lipstick in Black Honey and I love it. It's probably the most I've ever spent on a lip product especially one that isn't smudge proof and super long lasting. But it's such a brilliant product I had to have it. The color is incredible and shifts to fit your skin. The packaging is super cute and the tube is ordinary. But when I tried it at Ulta I knew it had to be mine. I love this and recommend it for anyone who wants to try something different.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Gainesville, FL

Black Honey is a cult favorite! I remember trying this on as a child playing with my grandmother's makeup! The formula is non-drying. I would say this is like a tinted lip balm and the color is buildable. I always have one on hand when I want a hint of color on my lips.
Susan B.
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA

I love this stuff! I got it in an ipsy bag and fell in love. The color is barely there, but enough to highlight my lips. It feels almost like wearing chopstick, and I don't have to worry about it wearing off and being noticeable like I do with lipstick.
Tabitha F.
Tabitha F.
Trafford, PA

I love Clinique almost lipstick in black honey. I don't always like a heavy lip look and this product provides the perfect amount of color. My lips feel very moisturized as well
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Many, LA

Legendary stuff! My older sister had this in the 90's and I still wear it now. It was the only lipstick my mom would allow her to put on me. The formula is still great; smooth and silky, not drying or sticky, and the color is a sheer wash of burgundy that goes great alone or on top of other lipsticks.
Raleigh L.
Raleigh L.
Burbank

This sheer-ish lip tint is stunningly gorgeous. I have a bullet in the famous "Black Honey" shade, which is kind of a faint raisin color that adjusts to your skintone to give you a perfectly matched look for your complexion. It's also super moisturizing, though you may need to reapply every so often as it doesn't last forever. I absolutely adore it.
Christina Y.
Christina Y.
Columbus, OH

I recently purchased and used this on a photoshoot, and I loved the subtle hint of color it provided. It was also super shiny and moisturizing. This isn't a bold look, nor is it buildable. It's just to add just a little "oomph" to a look.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Acworth, GA

I like this "almost there"lip balm. While I have tried the Black Honey color, it is neither black nor honey colored or flavored, but instead a nice everyday color I can wear when I need some lipstick. I like the fact that I can apply it and my lips do not get dried out by the end of the day wearing it.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Layton, UT

This lipstick is the only lipstick I will use. It goes on easy, and I am in love with the colors.
Amber F.
Amber F.

Although the name implies it's a lipstick I would consider it more of a tinted lip balm. I have it in the shade black honey, don't let the name fool you, it's a deep reddish color. It's a fantastic tint for everyday wear.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA

Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!

Join Now