Clinique Almost Lipstick uploaded by Jessica R.Clinique Almost Lipstick uploaded by Cara M.Clinique Almost Lipstick uploaded by Brittany B.See all 28 photos
7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Are these drying or do they have a li...Definitely soft on your lips a... 4 Answers
  • Is there another lip product in the b...There is another shade called ... 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are th...This is not very pigmented at ... 3 Answers
Photos (28)
Buy on Sephora*
Morgan  C.
Morgan C.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Nov. 5, 2015, 8:25 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
I've used this for so long, it looks good on every one I know that has tried. Love that you can have a tint or layer it.
Yadira G.
Yadira G.
Santa Ana, CA
Absolutely love it. The color is so natural and suits my lips perfectly and won't dissapear because it is long lasting.
Nessa S.
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Nov. 26, 2015, 12:41 a.m.
Review for: Black Honey
I absolutely love this lipstick!! The color will suit everyone!! It changes to fit you!
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Ringgold , GA
Oct. 27, 2015, 11:06 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
This color looks soooo gorgeous on. Perfect fall color. Goes on super easy. Will purchase more when I run out.
VE-1094388 Deborah M.
VE-1094388 Deborah M.
Medley, FL
Amo los labiales! Pero los de Clinique son un must! Colores frescos y duraderos, que complementan cualquier maquillaje!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
I have this lipstick in Black Honey and I really want to love it, however I really can't. The color on my lips is quite glossy, but it's so sheer and patchy that it doesn't quite sit right on my lips. I can't really explain. I wish it was an more opaque finish.
Whitney F.
Whitney F.
Acworth, GA
Love the feel of these lipsticks. It looks like a lipstick but feels like a balm, but not to greasy. The shade selection is nice. The price is not bad. I've been using the product for about 4 years now and I love it.
Kat B.
Kat B.
Antioch, CA
I feel in love with this lipstick years ago... in fact they stopped carrying my color Black Honey but I loved the way it goes on and how my lips look that I kept using it, just changed colors. Sometimes I put a long lasting lipstick on first then apply the Almost Lipstick.
Melodie S.
Melodie S.
Saratoga , CA
Black honey is a cult favorite for a reason- it is AMAZING. Don't be fooled by the name, this is not a black lipstick. Its more of a rosy/pink sheer balm type of product. What's awesome about it is that the color really changes based on your natural lip color. It looks slightly different on everyone but the color is the most flattering shade. It looks incredibly natural and makes your lips feel so hydrated and soft and supple looking. Cant live without.
Leticia W.
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
This feels like a chapstick qhen you put it on. I have the black honey ans the more you layer it the darker it gets, but it's more of a tint than anything. It's very pretty.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA
Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.