7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you woul...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...3 Answers
Lian D.
Lian D.
Review for: Black Honey
This is a beautiful lip product with subtle Berry color. It's very build able and works well with many skin tones. I love how it feels on my lips and is moisturizing. It is very long lasting.
Quintia B.
Quintia B.
Sumter, SC
Review for: Black Honey
This lipstick fits anyone no matter what shade they are. Even though it may be more on the expensive side compared to AVON, this lipstick is worth the extra dollar. I highly recommend this to everyone.
Elissa C.
Elissa C.
Great color for my medium skintone. Does not last long, but is highly moisturizing. It is a bit pricey.
Colleen P.
Colleen P.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Black Honey
It's magical - it looks good on everyone. It looks autumn during the autumn and slightly bitten during the spring. I love it - I just wish it stayed on longer - it rubs off super easily.
ariel g.
ariel g.
I qant it cause it look ok n I need it cause I neeed to look cute n can I have this n 🙄🙄🙄 my lips are really ugly
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
Review for: Black Honey
My all-time favorite color and formula! Goes on like butter, never feathers like a regular lipstick and is the perfect color! It looks much lighter on the lips than you'd expect!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Surprise, AZ
Review for: Flirty
Great for a long lasting color! This is one of my go tos because it such a good value for what it is!
Krystal D.
Krystal D.
North Jackson, OH
It's the perfect amount of color, and stays on a long time. Goes on smooth, and never looks cakes or is drying.
Maria A.
Maria A.
CHARLOTTE, NC
I am in absolute love with this product, I buy this product from belks or macys and I absolutely love it, I recommend it
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Lakewood Rch, FL
The best "lipstick" ever! It goes on smooth, lasts a while and comes in a ton of colors. It's my favorite and always in my purse!
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA
Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.