BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you wo...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
Shawndra R.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the perfect product for those of us who don't want a heavy lipstick but can't stand a sticky gloss. It is moisturizing and the color is subtle. Love it!
Bre M.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are a cross between a stain and a lipstick. Your lips are moisturized with the creamy lipstick, but it is much lighter pigmented than the stick appears.
Serena C.
Babson Park , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these little lip tints , they are great for the winter time , they keep your lips moisturized and have a little color to they are wearable for everyday.
Pamela P.
Lockport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the "hint" color you get with this lippie. Very sheer but with bold colors, texture is smooth and not drying, wear power is typical, like a basic balm.
Meghan B.
Liverpool, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product! It's the perfect shade for a natural no makeup look. It's not too glossy or too dry. And it's just the right amount of color.
Suzanne S.
Granite Falls, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
The black honey color works great with everything and leaves my lips feeling nice.I was surprised how it looked when you put it in ,because it is so dark.
Tiffanie H.
Saginaw , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Probably the easiest way to get that perfectly lined lip. It’s so easy and precise. Plus the colors are so pretty. I have so many. I will always be a fan.
Cassidy B.
Sharpsburg, GA
I have the black honey in this and it isn't always my go to for day to night lip color! It feels comfortable like a chapstick and keeps your lips hydrated!
Brittany B.
Review for: Flirty
I am not usually a lipstick girl but like a little pop of color sometimes. This is a great alternative. It feels like a gloss but has a nice sheer tint.
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I quite like this...it's slightly glossy and moisturizing. I mostly use it at gym cos I can apply it without a mirror... Received a sample in my Playbox.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?