Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#153 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Nessa S.
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Nov. 26, 2015, 12:41 a.m.
Review for: Black Honey
I absolutely love this lipstick!! The color will suit everyone!! It changes to fit you!
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Ringgold , GA
Oct. 27, 2015, 11:06 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
This color looks soooo gorgeous on. Perfect fall color. Goes on super easy. Will purchase more when I run out.
Cindy summer G.
Cindy summer G.
Are indispensable for my daily makeup, its colors and glitter I love, perfect for a quick routine of makeup
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Layton, UT
This lipstick is the only lipstick I will use. It goes on easy, and I am in love with the colors.
Amber F.
Amber F.
Although the name implies it's a lipstick I would consider it more of a tinted lip balm. I have it in the shade black honey, don't let the name fool you, it's a deep reddish color. It's a fantastic tint for everyday wear.
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Many, LA
Legendary stuff! My older sister had this in the 90's and I still wear it now. It was the only lipstick my mom would allow her to put on me. The formula is still great; smooth and silky, not drying or sticky, and the color is a sheer wash of burgundy that goes great alone or on top of other lipsticks.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Acworth, GA
I like this "almost there"lip balm. While I have tried the Black Honey color, it is neither black nor honey colored or flavored, but instead a nice everyday color I can wear when I need some lipstick. I like the fact that I can apply it and my lips do not get dried out by the end of the day wearing it.
Christina Y.
Christina Y.
Columbus, OH
I recently purchased and used this on a photoshoot, and I loved the subtle hint of color it provided. It was also super shiny and moisturizing. This isn't a bold look, nor is it buildable. It's just to add just a little "oomph" to a look.
Raleigh L.
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
This sheer-ish lip tint is stunningly gorgeous. I have a bullet in the famous "Black Honey" shade, which is kind of a faint raisin color that adjusts to your skintone to give you a perfectly matched look for your complexion. It's also super moisturizing, though you may need to reapply every so often as it doesn't last forever. I absolutely adore it.
Demi D.
Demi D.
Washington, DC
Oct. 17, 2016, 6:23 p.m.
Review for: New In Flirty
Love this because it is not a heavy product and you can use a little of it without having to use a lot. It does not dry out my lips and feels more like a chapstick than a lipstick
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!