Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#109 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
TRACY R.
TRACY R.
Woodbridge, VA

I am in LOVE. I got the color black honey. When you first look at it it looks to be very intimidating like a dark wine. But if you read the description of these lipsticks they are a sheer tint that works with your natural lip color. That is definitely the case. This color is absolutely stunning. It is a very buttery formula and extremely hydrating. If you have ever tried Clinique lipsticks this one will not let you down! I cannot wait to try other colors.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Akron, OH

I have the shade black honey. The formula is so smooth and leaves my lips feeling natural, not sticky or slick. The color doesn't last very long, but you can reapply quickly without a mirror since it's pretty sheer. It give a touch of natural looking beauty. I truly believe this is a universal shade for all skin colors. Since the formula is so sheer, it's also a great cream-like blush in a pinch. I highly recommend trying this product!
Lorrin D.
Lorrin D.
Goose Creek, SC

I'm so in love with this sample of the Clinique Almost Lipstick in the shade Black Honey. I had no idea what to expect when trying this product, but I now know it is a sheer lipstick with a smooth almost gloss-like finish. This product is super comfortable to wear, and I can't wait to purchase this in other wearable shades! 10/10, would recommend!
Carissa L.
Carissa L.
Dania Beach, FL

This looks amazing on and is really moisturizing for a lipsticks. The color is perfect for anyone that likes a dramatic look.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Lafayette, LA

I am in absolute love with this product. I do not utilize any other Clinique products but this one does not leave my purse. I wear it on an everyday basis at work with a fresh face type. It really does adjust to any skin tone and I love the fact it slightly tints my lips with just enough color. One of the best things about it is you can throw it on and go it can't be worn with a primer and stays on as if it was utilized with one. I genuinely feel like it's adding moisture to my lips without being thick or overly glossy or sticky. It never leaves them looking dry or uneven due to dry skin. I love this product and keep it in my purse at all times.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Lubbock, TX

I love my almost lipstick! I have been wearing the same color since high school and I love it! I can't remember the name, but it's the one that looks really dark; however, it goes on light. Leaves your lips feeling smooth.
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Liverpool, NY

I absolutely love this product! It's the perfect shade for a natural no makeup look. It's not too glossy or too dry. And it's just the right amount of color.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.

At first, I was very unsure of this product because it is so glossy. Once I got used to this, I realized that is is a great "no makeup" look and it actually lasts for quite a while! However, if you are looking for a very bold look, this product may not be for you.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Brooklyn, NY

I have been using Black Honey for years. It gives a sheer plummy color to the lips.I also love that you can really change the intensity.
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Eaton Rapids, MI

This color looks so daunting in the tube, but it is very misleading. It is a very sheer product, that honestly looks great on everybody. I am very pale (palest foundation shade in every brand), blonde, blue eyes and I love the way this looks on me. I got this free in a gift bag when I purchased my moisturizer, and when the sample runs out, I will definitely purchase the full size. It feels similar to a Revlon Lip Butter on the lips... very balmy and moisturizing
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA

Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!

Join Now