BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you wo...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
Cassidy B.
Sharpsburg, GA
I have the black honey in this and it isn't always my go to for day to night lip color! It feels comfortable like a chapstick and keeps your lips hydrated!
Tiffanie H.
Saginaw , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Probably the easiest way to get that perfectly lined lip. It’s so easy and precise. Plus the colors are so pretty. I have so many. I will always be a fan.
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I quite like this...it's slightly glossy and moisturizing. I mostly use it at gym cos I can apply it without a mirror... Received a sample in my Playbox.
Brittany B.
Review for: Flirty
I am not usually a lipstick girl but like a little pop of color sometimes. This is a great alternative. It feels like a gloss but has a nice sheer tint.
Giovanna S.
West Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Compre este producto en Macys a un precio super accesible en tono Black Honey y lo ame, muy facil de aplicar, es long lasting y cremoso en mis labios.
Kathy P.
Clinique Almost Lipstick is amazing! Feels great on your lips. Never sticky! Black Honey adjusts to your own complexion. Compliments every skin tone!❤️
Kaitlyn T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is definitely lipstick like. It is close to a stain than lipstick. I have it in black honey and it takes multiple coats to get any color build up.
Stefanie F.
Harpersville, AL
❤❤❤❤❤Black Honey
Just adds a bit of color, shine, and moisture. Kinda pricey, but worth the occasional splurge. Clinique Black Honey Beauty
Reina R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super genial estos productos 😘😍😎 me fascina todos,además es el producto de cada día de nuestras vidas 😘😍😎muy hermoso los colores variados me fascina
Cécile F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am on a budget but I can't go out without them! They are just perfect. Color last even after a meal, doesn't dry my lips and is just so pretty !
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?