BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you wo...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
San Francisco, CA
I love cliniques products, this almost lipstick is Smooth and hydrating on the lips. Sheer but very nice color. I love black honey shade
Bobbi R.
Bobbi R.
Trinity, TX
I liked the feel of the lipstick and it lasted appropriately 5 hours. It made my lips moist and it comes it a lot of different shades.
Alex X.
Alex X.
Review for: Black Honey
I love this lipstick because it's not truly a lipstick. When applied it has this sheer somewhat moist quality, like Chapstick. As other reviewers have mentioned, this product looks good on everyone because it's more of a lip tint. What I've found is that you can go easily from day to night with this product, applying a light coat for office appropriate level amount of make up and then layering more on for a more dramatic look when going out.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Review for: Flirty
I am not usually a lipstick girl but like a little pop of color sometimes. This is a great alternative. It feels like a gloss but has a nice sheer tint.
Stefanie F.
Stefanie F.
HARPERSVILLE, AL
❤❤❤❤❤Black Honey
Just adds a bit of color, shine, and moisture. Kinda pricey, but worth the occasional splurge. Clinique Black Honey Beauty
Adele H.
Adele H.
Review for: Black Honey
It's crazy, but this looks good on probably any skin tone. I love to wear this when I'm doing a simple look and when I'm not wearing any makeup, but want something on my lips. The color in the tube, is not the color that ends up on your lips.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Review for: Other
BLACK HONEY!! It goes on great, just enough color. Especially for the office. I can't recommend this product and color enough
Shenika D.
Shenika D.
Bradford, OH
Review for: Black Honey
I love this color. I think it goes with my skin color nicely. In my opinion, I definitely think it's more of a night time color. I like to wear it on date nights. I think it's light, not to heavy, and a little hydrating.
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Rockaway Bch, MO
Review for: Lovely
I love this lippy. It feels so good on my lips,it gives you a very subtle pop of color, almost like you don't have on lipstick. It is moisturizing as well, doesn't leave me feeling dry at all. And I really hate that!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
These are the perfect wash of color for every day. They feel really nice on the lips and they are easy to put on when your on the go.
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?