Add a Photo

#45 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (26)
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Heath, OH

This lipstick gives you a great color and feel on your lips! You can make it as dark or as light as you want it and it looks different but great on everyone!
Barbie S.
Barbie S.

I am NOT a lipstick girl. At all. However, I adore this shade from Clinique! It is lightweight like a gloss but goes on non-sticky like a lipstick. The color appears dark in the tube but goes on the perfect touch of color to enhance any makeup style. Somehow it matches your skin tone perfectly to not be too dark or light, too red or too pink. If you want long lasting lipstick, honestly, I say go back to the 1980s when people even wore it. This is the lipstick for women who don't wear lipstick but sometimes want to complete their makeup look with a touch of color on their lips!
Morgan I.
Morgan I.
Fitchburg, WI

I love my Clinique Almost Lipstick so much that I own it in 3 unique colors. The only problem--it rubs off in minutes and needs to be frequently reapplied. If you don't mind rushing to the bathroom every hour to check your lipstick, this product is a safe bet if you're looking for a cute glossy lip color that doesn't feel sticky.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Summerville, SC

Very sheer coverage, yet perfect for every skin tone. There is a reason it is one of Cliniques best sellers... It compliments everyone. A little moisture mixed with a little color. You can swipe on a second layer if you want more of a punch, but one is really enough.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
New Albany, IN

Very flattering for all skin tones !! So moisturizing !! The color is the perfect "just bitten" rich plum. This is great with any makeup look from casual to dramatic.
Gina F.
Gina F.
White Plains, NY

I have used this color since I was in college. I love that it gives a sheer color. I just am not a fan of lipstick and this gives me a nice sheer, but deepish color. Love it.
Clara S.
Clara S.
Spartanburg, SC

I never wear lipstick or gloss, but I absolutely love this! It's color is build-able and very subtle.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Winston Salem, NC

This is by far my most favorite lipstick ever. I learned about it from my mother! I have a stick that has this shade in lipstick and lip gloss, and it is the most amazing thing ever. This shade looks completely different on everyone, and is super flattering depending on how you use it. Everyone should give it a try!
Katie S.
Katie S.
Wilmington , NC

This color is good for everyone. I really like the "almost lipsticks". They provide a nice tint without being too heavy.
Molly G.
Molly G.

Love this color, very plain and simple but pretty. Will be getting more of these!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA

Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!

Join Now