BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you wo...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
Anna B.
Grand Rapids, MN
Perfect for everyday wear! Get yourself  the color black honey... Sure, it looks dark but goes on sheer and is considered a universal flattering shade for a reason. This is a holy grail item for many. It's a great value and a high quality brand. The black honey almost lipstick is a must have for anyone's makeup collection.
Chelsea P.
Newton, KS
Love, love, LOVE this product! If your not a big lipstick fan, this product is perfect for you. Adds JUST the right amount of color and is hydrating too. It's light on the lips and nonsticky. I love it.
Olivia Ann H.
Northport, AL
The black honey shade is absolutely divine. Looks like it would wear a lot darker but it's the perfect shade! It's a little pricey so it's definitely a "treat yo self." Highly recommend. I love Clinique!
Lindsay R.
Albertville
Great product, but is truly "almost there." My favorite is black honey.. the perfect color for e eryday wear. Goes on smooth, but if you want long-lasting- this is not the lipstick for you! Overall, Great lipstick for a little color!
Ashley S.
Lafayette, LA
Review for: Black Honey
I am in absolute love with this product. I do not utilize any other Clinique products but this one does not leave my purse. I wear it on an everyday basis at work with a fresh face type. It really does adjust to any skin tone and I love the fact it slightly tints my lips with just enough color. One of the best things about it is you can throw it on and go it can't be worn with a primer and stays on as if it was utilized with one. I genuinely feel like it's adding moisture to my lips without being thick or overly glossy or sticky. It never leaves them looking dry or uneven due to dry skin. I love this product and keep it in my purse at all times.
Amanda S.
Bloomington , Il
Love the black honey shade. It is sheer and intensifies your natural lip color. There are only 2 shades now and both are a great staple to add to your collection. I will be buying this product again.
Randi B.
columbia, MO
Review for: Lovely
I love the look and feel of this product. My only problem with it is that I think it wears off too fast. The color is stunning and everyone I know that has used it falls in love with it. A great product!
Valerie M.
Pocahontas, TN
Review for: Other
VERY moisturizing but be warned that the "tint" it promises isn't much at all. Not worth the price for me but I got a sample in my ipsy... if you just want a light "your lips but better" & can afford it it's good otherwise... pass!!!
Tamelyn F.
Nashville, TN
Almost Lipstick in Black Honey is sheer, flattering, feels light on my lips, yet has reasonably good staying power for a light-textured lipstick. The Black Honey shade truly looks good on everyone.
Lahuglym C.
MIAMI, FL
Lip color that's yours alone, Clinique's Almost Lipstick comes in one transparent berry shade that harmonizes with the natural tone of your lips for a natural, gorgeous gloss that takes seconds to swipe on, but will last all day.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Dorangela G.
Whats the most useful color, in your opinion?
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.