Add a Photo

#45 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (26)
Shanella S.
Shanella S.
Rossville, GA

My favorite of the Clinique lipsticks line. Glides on glossy and lasts. Black Honey is my gloss that literally goes with everything! I will never stop using this product!
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Mcminnville, TN

I just recently purchased black honey almost lipstick. I love it. It is like a cross between lip balm and lipstick. A pretty berry shade.
Santy B.
Santy B.
Florida

Even it is almost lipstick it is, i swear it for the old gods and the news, i use it every day to gp to the university and i cause sensation...
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Liverpool, NY

I absolutely love this product! It's the perfect shade for a natural no makeup look. It's not too glossy or too dry. And it's just the right amount of color.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.

At first, I was very unsure of this product because it is so glossy. Once I got used to this, I realized that is is a great "no makeup" look and it actually lasts for quite a while! However, if you are looking for a very bold look, this product may not be for you.
Micaela B.
Micaela B.

Nice product but relatively short shelf life. I bought Black Honey. It goes on sheer but can be layered for deeper color. It has extra staying power layered over a stain. It went bad in about six months and gained an unpleasant smell.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Fenton, MO

Black Honey! Gorgeous buildable berry color. This feels like a balm, and looks so beautiful. I think this color can work for every one.
Eleanor H.
Eleanor H.

I have used Clinique Black Honey Lipstick since I was a young teenager after watching my Mother apply it year after year. Every woman in my family swears by it. It's such a staple! It seems very dark and vampy but don't let that put you off, it's the perfect nude for most lips!
Brein G.
Brein G.
Oakland, CA

This is one of the greatest lipsticks that I own. The color looks fabulous on everyone. I bought both of my older sisters and mother one tube of Clinique's Almost Lipstick Black Honey and all three love the lipstick as much as I do. The formula is very light so it does not feel heavy on the lips. It is not drying at all and the color is so buildable. Honestly it looks great on everyone.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.

A true classic never dies! Almost lipstick in black honey is a must for every woman. The shade is a shade or two deeper than your natural lip color and Clinique adds a touch of gloss and shine to it. Excellent product!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA

Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!

Join Now