Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#142 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Marlie R.
Marlie R.

I absolutely LOVE Clinique's Almost Lipsticks! They are so smooth and hydrating all while giving you a pop of color! My favorite shade is "Black Honey" because it's a natural 'your lips but better' shade!
Awilda M.
Awilda M.
Bear, DE

I love the sheer and moisturizing formula of Clinique's Almost Lipstick. My go to shade is the classic Black Honey, I've loved this shade for many years, and it compliments so many skin tones. It gives an enhanced natural look, and you can apply more for a darker color.
Kristine F.
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA

This lipstick really is what it says. I don't think I look good in a full pigmented lipstick so this is a good option for me. It's sort of like a chapstick and lipstick mix. Even with my preferred natural look, I can pull of a more "intense" color like black honey.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

I really like this lipstick I thought it was going to be too dark but it was perfect shade and goes with almost anything it glides on nice no need for a mirror I definitely recommend the sweet as black honey shade
Torie P.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA

This is perfect for that almost lipstick look. 😉 I have it in black honey and I love it. I'm unsure of price since I received as a sample, but Clinique is always worth it. I just might have to purchase more when I'm out!! Would love to try the other shades!!
Tricia S.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH

Got this in my Spehora box and I was so impressed. The color was initially so dark and I didn't think I was going to like it. I tried it on one day and its was such a pretty, light color and it felt nice on and wore great. It was a good size, and I will probably look into other colors when I am out of this one.
Jessika C.
Jessika C.

I have this in Black Honey. I like how moisturizing it is and the weightlessness on the lips. It isn't long lasting at all and it is sheer. Those were no surprise. I like the packaging, but the shape of the bullet can be a little strange if you have a pointed cupid's bow. Overall, I see why it's a 'timeless' product. There's so little fuss, it really is ideal for a touch of color.
Kristy C.
Kristy C.
Abington, PA

I have the shade Black Honey and I am sooooo happy they brought this back. I wore this in the 90's. It's exactly as stated, almost lipstick. Black Honey can be worn sheer or built up to full pigment of a deep berry. It's not sticky like gloss or heavy like lipstick. I would say its more a a balm type texture. It feels really good on the lips and lasts for about 4 hours unless you are eating something with oil in it.
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
Somerset, KY

I really like this product! It isn't a full on color, hunce the name "almost lipstick"! It's more like a sheer wash of color on the lips that is moisturizing! It's great to put in your purse & use on the go! I would definitely get another shade! I really enjoy using it & having it on hand!
Jenna T.
Jenna T.
Sacramento, CA

I like the packaging in this and the shade options. I have a darker one, but it doesn't go on as dark as you'd think. I've noticed that it's kind of hard to keep on evenly over time and sometimes it collects on the outside of my lips. I think this is a good alternative for Chapstick though, if you want a tint of color.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA

Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!

Join Now