7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you woul...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...3 Answers
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Review for: Flirty
I am not usually a lipstick girl but like a little pop of color sometimes. This is a great alternative. It feels like a gloss but has a nice sheer tint.
Stefanie F.
Stefanie F.
Harpersville, AL
❤❤❤❤❤Black Honey
Just adds a bit of color, shine, and moisture. Kinda pricey, but worth the occasional splurge. Clinique Black Honey Beauty
Adele H.
Adele H.
Review for: Black Honey
It's crazy, but this looks good on probably any skin tone. I love to wear this when I'm doing a simple look and when I'm not wearing any makeup, but want something on my lips. The color in the tube, is not the color that ends up on your lips.
Shenika D.
Shenika D.
Bradford, OH
Review for: Black Honey
I love this color. I think it goes with my skin color nicely. In my opinion, I definitely think it's more of a night time color. I like to wear it on date nights. I think it's light, not to heavy, and a little hydrating.
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Rockaway Bch, MO
Review for: Lovely
I love this lippy. It feels so good on my lips,it gives you a very subtle pop of color, almost like you don't have on lipstick. It is moisturizing as well, doesn't leave me feeling dry at all. And I really hate that!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Hickory, NC
Review for: Black Honey
This is the most flattering lip color I have ever found for my lips. For some reason it just works so well for me and does not show up as dark as it looks in the tube. Highly recommend, have repurchases twice.
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
I have this product in the shade "Black Honey". The color is beautiful for the fall/winter. I love pairing it with darker eye looks!
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Claxton , GA
Review for: Shy
I LOVE Clinique almost lipstick. It feels like a balm and has a pretty sheer color that has the perfect amount of gloss. I would give it five stars but it only comes in like 2 colors now so Clinique PLEASE MAKE MORE COLORS!!!!!!
Kathy P.
Kathy P.
Clinique Almost Lipstick is amazing! Feels great on your lips. Never sticky! Black Honey adjusts to your own complexion. Compliments every skin tone!❤️
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Kennesaw, GA
Review for: Black Honey
I love this lipstick. I use it on my cheeks and lips. Its wonderful for every day wear. So soft and moisturizing and it just looks amazing. It just makes your natural lips look really good.
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?