BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you wo...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
Olivia H.
Very soft last long it won't come off when eating or dunking food the colors are very vibrant and pop out it is also like chapstick and keeps your lips from getting chapped in the cold it doesn't smug easly
Crissa D.
Belleville, IL
love how smooth it goes on, and it doesn't cake up! definitely a great buy, I've never bought a product I haven't liked from this brand yet. I just keep getting more impressed.
Aileen R.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Flirty more...
Flirty is a really cute color it has goood consistency the color I expected was pretty similar I bought it at Macy's !! It is pretty lasting for about 2-3 hours I think I could buy it again in the future
Mary S.
When I find something I absolutely love, I stick with it. Clinique's Almost Lipstick is at the stop of my must-have-stick-with-it list. It's light weight and versatile. Once I put it on, it doesn't feel like I'm wearing lipstick (extra love). Plus, you have a bit of play with the color. It can be a bit sheer with only one swipe across the lips or you can make it darker by applying more. Doesn't bleed or smear easily and lasts for several hours.
Michelle R.
Leander, TX
Such an awesome classic! Sheer and feels great on. You can't go wrong with the shade black honey. Probably the most universally flattering shade of all time!! I've been using this off and on for over 20 years!
Emily L.
Ann Arbor, MI
Review for: Black Honey more...
This is hands down my favorite lip product. Black honey may seem like an intimidating color but the product is sheer and build-able, which means your first layer gives a nice wash of color and adding layers gives deeper and deeper shades. I have olive skin and am more on the darker side (black hair, brown eyes, etc.) but just a light layer of this looks perfectly natural and evens out my lip color. I love it!

If you don't want to to dish out $17 for a lipstick/stain, the Burt's Bees tinted lip balm in Red Dahlia ($5-7) is an excellent dupe! However, the reason I prefer this Almost Lipstick over the lip balm is that lip balms tend to dry out my lips so by mid-day, my lips are peeling and I have to keep reapplying the lip balm. This Clinique product is still moisturizing but doesn't have the same effect. I do have to reapply it once more near the end of the day but, in my opinion, that beats having flaky skin on my lips by a long shot.
Marisa W.
Orlando, FL
I got Black Honey in Almost Lipstick and I love it. I was expecting it to be a dark plum color but it actually goes on so much lighter and feels amazing on the lips!!!
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
It's no secret-- Black Honey is the cult classic to end cult classics. There's nothing quite like it, really, and it's just dramatic enough without any difficulty in application even in the slightest. When I don't want to fuss around I'll just put one swipe on and get out the door or I can build it up to be literally the only vampy lipstick I can wear.

The Sephora exclusive Pink Honey is very lovely for no makeup days and a glossy finish without using a gloss. This has to be the most low maintenance color ever.
Shannon S.
Canterbury, CT
I bought Clinique Almost Lipstick in shade Black Honey after repeatedly seeing it being called a "cult classic" on numerous beauty and magazine sites. I absolutely love it and will forever be a user!!! It goes on smoothly with buildable color, keeps lips feeling super soft and fades in a beautiful natural way! It isn't long lasting which for me is the only slight downside, but as I said, the fact that it fades naturally makes that completely unimportant to me.
Timbrell R.
YES Finally something for my lips that give me moisture wit a hint of color. I love the way this feels on my lips. I paid $17.00 for this but it is well worth the price. My lips feel smooth and moist without over weight feeling and a hint of color that looks natural....
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Dorangela G.
Whats the most useful color, in your opinion?
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.