7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you woul...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...3 Answers
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
Review for: Chic
This is a nice, moisturizing, glossy, barely there perfection in a tube! I initially went to get a new chubby stick and the color I wanted was discontinued so I was looking at other products and found this. I'm really happy with it. It's perfect for daily wear anywhere, even just to the grocery store. I highly recommend this and they have other colors to choose from. It's a lighter pigment and not a true lipstick.
Giovanna S.
Giovanna S.
West Columbia, SC
Compre este producto en Macys a un precio super accesible en tono Black Honey y lo ame, muy facil de aplicar, es long lasting y cremoso en mis labios.
Kaitlyn T.
Kaitlyn T.
It is definitely lipstick like. It is close to a stain than lipstick. I have it in black honey and it takes multiple coats to get any color build up.
krista b.
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
Review for: Black Honey
This has been a favorite of mine for at least 12 years now. I used to work for Clinique and this was such an easy sell. It looks scary dark, but it's an almost lipstick, meaning it sheer. It looks good on everyone and is so beautiful. Definitely a staple for the Fall.
Caren V.
Caren V.
Georgetown,Tx
Love, love, love the best lipstick last all day long doesn't feel all of your face. And it's a reasonable price. It will last for a while as well
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Review for: Black Honey
While I like the shade Black Honey from the Clinique Almost Lipstick line, I find that this color can enhance my ruddy complexion if worn without foundation or, at the very least, concealer. This is not a deal-breaker for me, as I generally wear concealer, however it does mean that this is not a throw-on-and-go product for me.
Sary M.
Sary M.
I love giving these as gifts. They are the perfect gift for my grandma and mother and I like them myself too. The color selection is beautiful and they are very comfortable on the lips and are not oily.
Tyreen S.
Tyreen S.
Sandy Springs, GA
Review for: Black Honey
This product is true to it's name. It's like a hybrid between a lip balm, a lip gloss, and a lip stain. There is some pigmentation so I would not recommend wearing this while bare-faced. While it seems like it's going to be super dark, on my deep golden complexion I found this product to be like a nice tint of color. My skin tone really brings out the berry red of the color. I love to wear this when I want to wear more than just lip balm
Shelby b.
Shelby b.
Bennington, VT
This clinique almost lipstick is a good product to at holidays and party's because its a good color that lasts long time and it does not smuged .
Aida S.
Aida S.
Review for: Lovely
I really like Clinique's Almost Lipstick line, it's a perfect touch of color if you're looking for something for your lips but you don't want too heavy pigmentation. It's really moisturizing, so it's similar to a tinted lip all. Would be good for younger teens starting out in makeup.
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?