Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#154 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
ariel g.
ariel g.
I qant it cause it look ok n I need it cause I neeed to look cute n can I have this n 🙄🙄🙄 my lips are really ugly
Krystal D.
Krystal D.
North Jackson, OH
It's the perfect amount of color, and stays on a long time. Goes on smooth, and never looks cakes or is drying.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Surprise, AZ
June 14, 2017, 5:45 p.m.
Review for: Flirty
Great for a long lasting color! This is one of my go tos because it such a good value for what it is!
Maria A.
Maria A.
CHARLOTTE, NC
I am in absolute love with this product, I buy this product from belks or macys and I absolutely love it, I recommend it
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Lakewood Rch, FL
The best "lipstick" ever! It goes on smooth, lasts a while and comes in a ton of colors. It's my favorite and always in my purse!
Casey K.
Casey K.
Glen Allen, VA
Just the right amount of color and moisture. It makes your lips so soft without the dry lipstick feel.
Leann D.
Leann D.
I have the Honey Pink color in this and wear to work. I love it and have had a few compliments on it. The shade is perfect.
Reegan S.
Reegan S.
8 beautiful crafted lipsticks. Well worth the money. Beautiful colors. A!! MUST!!!!!!!! BUY!!!!!!!!!
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Denver, CO
Dec. 21, 2015, 5:37 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
Don't let the color scare you (I know I did!) it's not nearly as dark on your lips as it seems when you open it. It looks great for day or night and makes your lips feel great!
Caroline P.
Caroline P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Oct. 17, 2015, 6:11 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
This is one of those lip products that looks fantastic on everyone who wears it. On the darker side, it tints the lips so that it is appropriate pretty much all year.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!