Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#153 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport, NY
Feb. 19, 2016, 7:35 p.m.
Review for: Chic
This is a nice, moisturizing, glossy, barely there perfection in a tube! I initially went to get a new chubby stick and the color I wanted was discontinued so I was looking at other products and found this. I'm really happy with it. It's perfect for daily wear anywhere, even just to the grocery store. I highly recommend this and they have other colors to choose from. It's a lighter pigment and not a true lipstick.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Victor, NY
Ohhhh the nostalgia!!!! Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey is one of my all-time favorite lippies I adore this product!!! It was my first "grown up" makeup product and I felt so sophisticated in this shade. Such a beautiful classic shade and in this sheer formula it is just perfection. I don't know if they even still make this but I can't find mine so I would love to repurchase time to do some research!
Julia N.
Julia N.
I purchased a Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Cherry. I liked the dark color, but was slightly disappointed when it was much sheerer upon application. I needed to use quite a bit of it to get the color I wanted. However, it was quite moisturizing without being sticky or to slick. If you want sheerer/lighter coverage and something moisturizing, this is for you! However, I was looking for a bolder color.
Ralyn E.
Ralyn E.
Pocatello, ID
Not super impressed with this product. I can appreciate the idea but there definitely could have been some improvement before hitting the shelves. The color 'black honey' looks so gorgeous in the package but there is absolutely no color pay off at all, it's basically a really really expensive lip balm. I'm just glad I got this is a $10 sub box and didn't pay full retail price for disappointment.
Vilma V.
Vilma V.
I received the CLINIQUE
Almost Lipstick in Black Honey (wine with a sheer, glossy finish) in my January Sephora Play beauty box. This product is ideal for the harsh winter months. The sheer wine color was flattering to wear day or night. Conditions and soothes lips. It's almost like wearing lip oil. This product is #fibromyalgia and #sensoryissues friendly. #justmyfriendlyopinion
Joelle K.
Joelle K.
Chico, CA
April 29, 2016, 2:56 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
This is my go to lip color. I love it. I love how it is a sheer color that just makes my lips pop a little. it's a little pricey, but a little goes a long way. it also looks great on my sister and mother, and we all have different skin undertones and shades. I cannot recommend it highly enough. this is the only lip a color that I've ever used through and then repurchased.
nikole l.
nikole l.
noblesville, in
I recieved this product in the shade black honey, inside of my sephora play! bag for January 2017 and I was skeptical about this product but once I tried it I fell in love. this product is so moisturizing and with just a hint of color I immediately made its new home my purse so that I can use it anytime Im out. I will be repurchasing this once I run out of my sample.
Leslie N.
Leslie N.
Los Angeles, CA
I have this lipstick in pink honey that I got as a deluxe sample from Sephora. It feels lovely on the lips. Not sticky, hydrating and slight slip to it. Overall really balmy feeling and comfortable. It gives a nice sheer colour that is great for this no makeup days. I would love to try the other shade sometime. The price is not bad as well. I would recommend.
Amy T.
Amy T.
Springfield, VA
June 18, 2016, 2:39 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
This is a deep berry shade almost like a burgundy. I don't like the feeling of this on my lips. I like light-weight lipsticks. This definitely feels heavy onto my lips. The packaging is nice though. I would not buy this or anything else from this line of lipsticks. This is a glossy finish. This is buildable. It's extremely easy to apply tough.
Bint A.
Bint A.
June 26, 2016, 8:54 p.m.
Review for: Pink
I got this as a deluxe sample with a Sephora order. I would like it if it was more pigmented and opaque. It's really sheer and needs to be applied in multiple layers to show up. It's still really moisturizing and I use it like a lip balm. I won't be repurchasing but I do recommend it if you want something light and moisturizing.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA
Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.