BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Wearable Colour

Skin Types: All

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

How to Use:

Apply directly to lips. Can easily be layered.

Clinique Almost Lipstick
  • "This is my favorite lip stick of all time, I have been using it over a year now its amazing and very rich moisturizing. It does not have any scent to it. " in 104 reviews
  • "I had read in InStyle Mag that this was a universally flattering color. I tried it and I fell in love. Like the other reviewer said, it looked like it would be a dark Goth-like color in the tube, but once it's on it takes your natural lip color and intensifies it. " in 64 reviews
  • "I am NOT a lipstick girl. At all. However, I adore this shade from Clinique! It is lightweight like a gloss but goes on non-sticky like a lipstick. The color appears dark in the tube but goes on the perfect touch of color to enhance any makeup style. Somehow it matches your skin tone perfectly to not be too dark or light, too red or too pink. If you want long lasting lipstick, honestly, I say go back to the 1980s when people even wore it. This is the lipstick for women who don't wear lipstick but sometimes want to complete their makeup look with a touch of color on their lips!" in 21 reviews
Halia S.
Clyattville
Review for: Black Honey more...
I love this lipstick! This is my mom’s favorite lipstick that she wears almost every day, and I got myself one and love it! It turns out different on everyone! Don’t worry, it isn’t actually black, it turns out to be a purple ish color. It glides on beautifully and is a build able lipstick.
Tray ✨.
Review for: Black Honey more...
Black Honey is great for a tinted lip balm, but that’s about all it is. The color only lasts for about an hour before it’s gone. It’s incredibly hydrating, but I just wish it lasted longer. It’s great for people that don’t wear much makeup though.
Zeynep S.
College Sta, TX
This lipstick in Black Honey is the greatest sheer lip product of all time. It suits every skin tone and adds just enough color to show that your lips are there and to make a statement. $18 is a little steep, but a little goes a long way and this is now my every day lip color
Micha H.
Bristol, VA
I think everone and their mother has had Black Honey in their rotation at least once. If you haven't where were ya? Everything about this is great. I havent had a tube of Black Honey in years, but I feel like I need one really soon.
Madison P.
Sammamish
Review for: Black Honey more...
Beautiful, sheer color. Adds just a hint of color, so it’s really great for a “no make-up make-up” look. Moisturizing but it does fade after a couple hours or after eating/drinking. Great to stick in my purse when I’m on the go.
Alli N.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Black Honey more...
I got this as a sample from Sephora. It looks black but goes on pink mauve colored. It wears well and provides a great wash of color. It’s not long lasting but it stains so that’s okay. I would recommend it to others.
Myra H.
Review for: Other more...
I had a sample of this from a beauty subscription. It's ok as a tinted balm -- moisturizing, lightly tinted, a little sheen without being too glossy. I've been using it on top of matte liquid lips when I want them to look a little less flat, and it helps make them feel a little more hydrated. I don't like it as much alone because I don't get enough of a tint on my lips -- if I wanted a balm, I'd buy one at a cheaper price than what this costs.
Alexandria C.
I love this stuff! Im now on my second tube of black honey. It looks different on every person I've seen it on but always beautiful. Just a warning it looks super dark in the tube but when applied it's sheer 😊
Megan F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Black Honey more...
I have this in black honey. Unfortunately I’m not sure this is a flattering shade on my NC20 complexion. That is why I took off a star. However I love the formula. Easy sheer lip colors are my favorite type.
Jennifer A.
Boise, ID
What a nice feeling, putting this on your lips!! It has a almost lip balm style barrier on your lips after applying, which I love. Leaving your pout moisturized and a beautiful stain type color. Easy to use without a mirror. Great for everyday wear.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Dorangela G.
Whats the most useful color, in your opinion?
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.