Clinique Almost Lipstick uploaded by Jessica R.Clinique Almost Lipstick uploaded by Cara M.Clinique Almost Lipstick uploaded by Brittany B.See all 28 photos
7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Are these drying or do they have a li...Definitely soft on your lips a... 4 Answers
  • Is there another lip product in the b...There is another shade called ... 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are th...This is not very pigmented at ... 3 Answers
Photos (28)
Buy on Sephora*
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Victor, NY
Ohhhh the nostalgia!!!! Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey is one of my all-time favorite lippies I adore this product!!! It was my first "grown up" makeup product and I felt so sophisticated in this shade. Such a beautiful classic shade and in this sheer formula it is just perfection. I don't know if they even still make this but I can't find mine so I would love to repurchase time to do some research!
Julia N.
Julia N.
I purchased a Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Cherry. I liked the dark color, but was slightly disappointed when it was much sheerer upon application. I needed to use quite a bit of it to get the color I wanted. However, it was quite moisturizing without being sticky or to slick. If you want sheerer/lighter coverage and something moisturizing, this is for you! However, I was looking for a bolder color.
Ralyn E.
Ralyn E.
Pocatello, ID
Not super impressed with this product. I can appreciate the idea but there definitely could have been some improvement before hitting the shelves. The color 'black honey' looks so gorgeous in the package but there is absolutely no color pay off at all, it's basically a really really expensive lip balm. I'm just glad I got this is a $10 sub box and didn't pay full retail price for disappointment.
Vilma V.
Vilma V.
I received the CLINIQUE
Almost Lipstick in Black Honey (wine with a sheer, glossy finish) in my January Sephora Play beauty box. This product is ideal for the harsh winter months. The sheer wine color was flattering to wear day or night. Conditions and soothes lips. It's almost like wearing lip oil. This product is #fibromyalgia and #sensoryissues friendly. #justmyfriendlyopinion
Joelle K.
Joelle K.
Chico, CA
Review for: Black Honey
This is my go to lip color. I love it. I love how it is a sheer color that just makes my lips pop a little. it's a little pricey, but a little goes a long way. it also looks great on my sister and mother, and we all have different skin undertones and shades. I cannot recommend it highly enough. this is the only lip a color that I've ever used through and then repurchased.
nikole l.
nikole l.
noblesville , IN
I recieved this product in the shade black honey, inside of my sephora play! bag for January 2017 and I was skeptical about this product but once I tried it I fell in love. this product is so moisturizing and with just a hint of color I immediately made its new home my purse so that I can use it anytime Im out. I will be repurchasing this once I run out of my sample.
Leslie N.
Leslie N.
Los Angeles, CA
I have this lipstick in pink honey that I got as a deluxe sample from Sephora. It feels lovely on the lips. Not sticky, hydrating and slight slip to it. Overall really balmy feeling and comfortable. It gives a nice sheer colour that is great for this no makeup days. I would love to try the other shade sometime. The price is not bad as well. I would recommend.
Amy T.
Amy T.
Springfield, VA
Review for: Black Honey
This is a deep berry shade almost like a burgundy. I don't like the feeling of this on my lips. I like light-weight lipsticks. This definitely feels heavy onto my lips. The packaging is nice though. I would not buy this or anything else from this line of lipsticks. This is a glossy finish. This is buildable. It's extremely easy to apply tough.
Bint A.
Bint A.
Review for: Pink
I got this as a deluxe sample with a Sephora order. I would like it if it was more pigmented and opaque. It's really sheer and needs to be applied in multiple layers to show up. It's still really moisturizing and I use it like a lip balm. I won't be repurchasing but I do recommend it if you want something light and moisturizing.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Edmond, OK
I tried this in the color Black Honey. I really liked the sheerness, and the moisture it gave my lips. It was easy to wear and easy to apply. I like the slimness of the product too. I did have to apply it several times throughout the day, but I don't mind at all. The packaging is all metal and it feels really nice in my hands.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!