BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you wo...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
Bint A.
Review for: Pink
I got this as a deluxe sample with a Sephora order. I would like it if it was more pigmented and opaque. It's really sheer and needs to be applied in multiple layers to show up. It's still really moisturizing and I use it like a lip balm. I won't be repurchasing but I do recommend it if you want something light and moisturizing.
Emily C.
Edmond , OK
I tried this in the color Black Honey. I really liked the sheerness, and the moisture it gave my lips. It was easy to wear and easy to apply. I like the slimness of the product too. I did have to apply it several times throughout the day, but I don't mind at all. The packaging is all metal and it feels really nice in my hands.
Cari T.
Hammond, IN
I received a small tube of this in my Sephora play box. The dark hue of the tube scared me at first but omg I am in love! Amazing color! It goes on smooth like a gloss but definitely provides a pretty color. I've worn it alone and on top of lipstick and I just love it either way. Definitely going to buy it when I run out!
Ashley L.
Nashville, TN
I have been buying this lipstick for years. This will forever be in my toolbox of beauty supplies. It is the ideal red for a pale redhead and is just enough color to make my lips pop. Also, it can be layered to create a more vibrant color and it's staying power is incredible. You don't have to reapply very often at all.
Stephanie M.
Review for: Black Honey
Superb. I used to use this when it was in the pot. Looks very deep and rich, but turns into the most beautiful natural berry shade. I purchased at a department store. I am a repeat customer for this color. I would certainly buy again. I highly recommend this must try legendary shade of Clinique lipstick/gloss.
Jassi C.
Palm Coast, FL
Review for: Black Honey
In love with this. A friend told me about this and I just had to try it. It's very moisturizing and the color is buildable. It starts out as a nice pinky color when as you go over it you can make it as dark as the picture. Perfect to throw in your purse and switch up your look throughout the day.
Lonnie H.
Aldie, VA
Review for: Tender
I love this almost as much as i love "Black Honey." This is a no effort lip product. You can put it on with no liner, no stain... It stands on its own. It is gorgeous on all skin tones and it is perfect for summer when none of us feel like wearing a full dace of makeup or going the extra mile!
Taylor H.
Review for: Luscious
I absolutely love this. I haven't tried out this shade though. I really want to soon. I have the Black Honey shade. At first I didn't think I would like this because it looked black. It is a very nice deep red color. It looks so nice on the lips. It is not drying either.
Dacy D.
Review for: Black Honey
I love this product. It's always in my purse. Great color, goes on smooth, you can wear it pretty much everyday. Adds moisture to my lips without having that wet feeling. I wish it was a little more pigmented, but regardless I love the way it makes my lips feel and look.
Sandra J.
Review for: Luscious
Easy to carry around in any of my purses and survives most anything. it's a bit pricey but I usally buy a bunch to get the freebies. then I feel like I scored a haul. this really leaves my lips feeling smooth for quite a while. can't wait for the next store with promo
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?