Clinique Almost Lipstick uploaded by Jessica R.Clinique Almost Lipstick uploaded by Cara M.Clinique Almost Lipstick uploaded by Brittany B.See all 28 photos
7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Are these drying or do they have a li...Definitely soft on your lips a... 4 Answers
  • Is there another lip product in the b...There is another shade called ... 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are th...This is not very pigmented at ... 3 Answers
Photos (28)
Buy on Sephora*
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Hickory, NC
Review for: Black Honey
This is the most flattering lip color I have ever found for my lips. For some reason it just works so well for me and does not show up as dark as it looks in the tube. Highly recommend, have repurchases twice.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Claxton , GA
Review for: Shy
I LOVE Clinique almost lipstick. It feels like a balm and has a pretty sheer color that has the perfect amount of gloss. I would give it five stars but it only comes in like 2 colors now so Clinique PLEASE MAKE MORE COLORS!!!!!!
Kathy P.
Kathy P.
Clinique Almost Lipstick is amazing! Feels great on your lips. Never sticky! Black Honey adjusts to your own complexion. Compliments every skin tone!❤️
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Kennesaw, GA
Review for: Black Honey
I love this lipstick. I use it on my cheeks and lips. Its wonderful for every day wear. So soft and moisturizing and it just looks amazing. It just makes your natural lips look really good.
Bethany I.
Bethany I.
N Little Rock, AR
This is the perfect lip product to just swipe on when you're in a hurry to get out the door. The black honey color is so pretty!
Lucy B.
Lucy B.
Creedmoor, NC
Great product without feeling like it's a heavy layer. Good option when you want some color without an overdone look.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
Nice sheer in between gloss/lipstick. Nice to pop on for just a little something, not super pigmented. Nice feeling.
Ireimi O.
Ireimi O.
Hey have so many beautiful colors ❤❤❤ love it ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ its very pretty i want another one❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Chris S.
Chris S.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: Black Honey
A classic, a staple. I could wear this any day and everyday of the week! Don't be intimidated by the dark appearance of the product. It glides on sheer and gives a natural looking berry tint to lips. Super moisturizing. I reapply after eating or drinking.
Leslye M.
Leslye M.
Paragould, AR
This is by far my favorite lip product....ever. Love that it is sheer, lightweight and any color looks great!!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!