Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#109 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Grace G.
Grace G.

My friend told me about this lip color and I was hesitant to buy it because it looked so dark. She reassured me that it was sheer and simply enhances your lip natural lip color. It was very moisturizing and lasted a long time. It's a color that looks good on everyone!
Cécile F.
Cécile F.

I am on a budget but I can't go out without them! They are just perfect. Color last even after a meal, doesn't dry my lips and is just so pretty !
Amber G.
Amber G.
Powhatan, VA

Love these almost lipsticks I think the packaging is adorable and there are a great selection of colors and they are easy to carry
Erika D.
Erika D.
Fairfax, VA

Received in the shade black honey & absolutely loved it. Wear to work most days because it gives me a sheer wash of color & isn't too out of the box for the work place.
ivette m.
ivette m.
miami, florida

para mí se siente como una mezcla entre una mancha de labios y un bálsamo para los labios que le da la cantidad perfecta de color muy buena pigmentacion y lindos colores
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY

Received the black honey almost lipstick in my sephora play (great sample size!), it a beautiful dark raisin shear wash of color that is definitely buildable. I love that this color was made to look good on every skin tone. This product is also more moisturizing than regular lipsticks and has a little bit a shine.
I have been buying and wearing Clinique's Almost Lipstick for over twenty years. I love the sheer colour, and the Black Honey has been a staple off and on the entire time. It's got a medium-intensity pigmentation. You can deepen the color with more product. It feels moisturizing on the lips, which is great. I love lipstick but hate the dry, peely feeling most lipsticks induce. If you've never tried this, you definitely should. It's been out there forever for a reason, great stuff!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.

Received this in my Sephora play box and I absolutely hate it. It doesn't go on smooth. I have to continue to apply to get any color on my lips cuz it's so sheer.
Audrey P.
Audrey P.
Austin, TX

I have this in the shade black honey, which I got in my Sephora play box. It is wonderful! The shade will suit any skin ton and it provides subtle pigment with good moisture. Something that could be easily applied without a mirror. Perfect for an every day look or the gym!
Kaylie W.
Kaylie W.
Pleasant Grv, UT

Oh, honey. This stuff is amazing! I've always been a chopstick girl, but when I wear a full face of makeup, I feel like I need more color on my lips and have been using liquid lipsticks. Then I got this in my Sephora play box and holy game changer! I'm so in love. It's got a similar consistency to chap stick, but a soft color that's just beautiful. I have black honey. Absolutely recommend!!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA

Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!

Join Now