Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#154 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
Nice sheer in between gloss/lipstick. Nice to pop on for just a little something, not super pigmented. Nice feeling.
Ireimi O.
Ireimi O.
Hey have so many beautiful colors ❤❤❤ love it ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ its very pretty i want another one❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Leslye M.
Leslye M.
Paragould, AR
This is by far my favorite lip product....ever. Love that it is sheer, lightweight and any color looks great!!
Sara H.
Sara H.
Oct. 17, 2015, 9:35 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
I have used this lipstick exclusively for 4 years. It is glossy and universally flattering. It goes with a tee and shorts or, with a few layers, darkens for a great formal lip. Lasts forever and is a bargain.
Keri T.
Keri T.
Lakeville, MN
Dec. 14, 2015, 12:44 a.m.
Review for: Black Honey
I received a deluxe sample of this with a holiday kit, and I'm so in love with it! It's more of a colored balm than a lipstick, and keeps your lips moisturized. This color works great for all skin tones.
Lian D.
Lian D.
Houston , TX
Dec. 18, 2015, 9:38 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
This is a beautiful lip product with subtle Berry color. It's very build able and works well with many skin tones. I love how it feels on my lips and is moisturizing. It is very long lasting.
Quintia B.
Quintia B.
Sumter, SC
Nov. 21, 2015, 11:12 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
This lipstick fits anyone no matter what shade they are. Even though it may be more on the expensive side compared to AVON, this lipstick is worth the extra dollar. I highly recommend this to everyone.
Elissa C.
Elissa C.
Great color for my medium skintone. Does not last long, but is highly moisturizing. It is a bit pricey.
ariel g.
ariel g.
I qant it cause it look ok n I need it cause I neeed to look cute n can I have this n 🙄🙄🙄 my lips are really ugly
Colleen P.
Colleen P.
Nashville, TN
Jan. 2, 2016, 11:02 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
It's magical - it looks good on everyone. It looks autumn during the autumn and slightly bitten during the spring. I love it - I just wish it stayed on longer - it rubs off super easily.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA
Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.