Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#142 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Morgan  C.
Morgan C.
Pt Charlotte, FL

I've used this for so long, it looks good on every one I know that has tried. Love that you can have a tint or layer it.
Yadira G.
Yadira G.
Santa Ana, CA

Absolutely love it. The color is so natural and suits my lips perfectly and won't dissapear because it is long lasting.
Nessa S.
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO

I absolutely love this lipstick!! The color will suit everyone!! It changes to fit you!
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Ringgold , GA

This color looks soooo gorgeous on. Perfect fall color. Goes on super easy. Will purchase more when I run out.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Lubbock, TX

I love my almost lipstick! I have been wearing the same color since high school and I love it! I can't remember the name, but it's the one that looks really dark; however, it goes on light. Leaves your lips feeling smooth.
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Oviedo, FL

I got this product in my sephora play box. I have the shade black honey which is a dark purple/red color. However, it's almost more like a tinted lip balm and the color pigment isn't the greatest, but you can build it up. It is a great formula though.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
CHICAGO, IL

I got a sample of this in my Sephora Play box and I love it. I'm not sure Almost Lipstick is a great name because it really is a tinted balm, but it is so pretty in the Black Honey color. It gives a great hint of color to you lips , moisturizes, and you don't need a mirror to apply. My only real issue is it doesn't have very long wear. You need to reapply very regularly.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Henrico, VA

Almost Lipstick in Black Honey is my "I'm running late and need something ASAP" Lipstick. It's flattering no matter what is going on with my face, whether I have a full face of makeup or just some mascara and concealer. It's formula is lovely and non-drying. I've considered buying another just to have in the purse/diaper bag so I don't have to keep switching it out!
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC

I wasn't a huge fan of this product. There isn't really any pigmentation. It's not a long wearing product but it's slightly hydrating. I got this in a subscription box and I won't purchase the full size. I'd rather put something more pigmented and long wearing than this.
Kirby F.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY

Always a Clinique fan and this color is perfect for January, it is giving me major garnet vibes which is this months birthstone. Unfortunately, this is like the lipstick from hell. It instantly melts so it looks like you have some glossy lip mask on your lips. It looks beyond cheap, like one of those 'toy' lipsticks you give to children to play with. It does not look good, it is not attractive, it is not cute. I highly recommend against this lipstick.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA

Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!

Join Now