Add a Photo

#45 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (26)
Nona N.
Nona N.
Birmingham, AL

Glides on so smoothly. Very subtle but pretty color--I have one in the black honey color and love it! Packaging is nice-it comes in an elegant tube. My only real complaint is that it doesn't last long enough so you have to keep reapplying. However, the color is beautiful so overall, it's worth it.
Rebeca E.
Rebeca E.

This lipstick gives my lips a natural look. It's not too shiny and not matte. It's perfect for a natural makeup look.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Arlington, VA

I just tried Clinique's Almost Lipstick in Black Honey and I am in love. I have fair skin so overpowering colors tend to overwhelm me. This is a the perfect shade - soft and natural but still bold. I also feel like my lips look healthier and fuller when I wear it. I'd give it 5 stars but it does tend to wear off quickly.
Courtney V.
Courtney V.
Clarkson, KY

The colors are very bright and stay on all day with minimal application. It doesn't make the lips feel too weird.
Serena C.
Serena C.
Babson Park , Fl

I love these little lip tints , they are great for the winter time , they keep your lips moisturized and have a little color to they are wearable for everyday.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.

I bough the Clinique Black Honey lipstick, and I LOVE this color. while it looks very dark in the container, it is actually very subtle and creates a nice soft hue on your lips that stands out without being too bright or over the top. Gorgeous color, goes on smooth, and feels good on my lips.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Bridgeton, NJ

This lipstick comes in a variety of fun colors! It feels great when you put it on and lasts a long time. Clinique did a great job with this product!
Emma P.
Emma P.
Bloomington, IN

I love these! They give you just a hint of color without it being to dark and hydrated your lips! Perfect for every day use
Meaghan H.
Meaghan H.

Will I always have a black honey in my makeup collection? Yes, of course. However, it's not as moisturizing as I would hope, it actually seems to dry my lips out. Does it go on a little streaky? Yes. It's a classic color and intensity though and I love it so. A couple tweaks from Clinique could make this cult classic even better though.
Sasha P.
Sasha P.
nampa, id

Terrible for dry lips. It has a nice pretty finish, like a gel gloss, but it clings to dry spots worse than any lipstick I have ever used. I would use this product if my lips were not dry though. It is affordable and pretty.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA

Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!

Join Now