7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you woul...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...3 Answers
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Review for: Black Honey
While I like the shade Black Honey from the Clinique Almost Lipstick line, I find that this color can enhance my ruddy complexion if worn without foundation or, at the very least, concealer. This is not a deal-breaker for me, as I generally wear concealer, however it does mean that this is not a throw-on-and-go product for me.
Sary M.
Sary M.
I love giving these as gifts. They are the perfect gift for my grandma and mother and I like them myself too. The color selection is beautiful and they are very comfortable on the lips and are not oily.
Tyreen S.
Tyreen S.
Sandy Springs, GA
Review for: Black Honey
This product is true to it's name. It's like a hybrid between a lip balm, a lip gloss, and a lip stain. There is some pigmentation so I would not recommend wearing this while bare-faced. While it seems like it's going to be super dark, on my deep golden complexion I found this product to be like a nice tint of color. My skin tone really brings out the berry red of the color. I love to wear this when I want to wear more than just lip balm
Shelby b.
Shelby b.
Bennington, VT
This clinique almost lipstick is a good product to at holidays and party's because its a good color that lasts long time and it does not smuged .
Aida S.
Aida S.
Review for: Lovely
I really like Clinique's Almost Lipstick line, it's a perfect touch of color if you're looking for something for your lips but you don't want too heavy pigmentation. It's really moisturizing, so it's similar to a tinted lip all. Would be good for younger teens starting out in makeup.
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
San Francisco, CA
I love cliniques products, this almost lipstick is Smooth and hydrating on the lips. Sheer but very nice color. I love black honey shade
Bobbi R.
Bobbi R.
Trinity, TX
I liked the feel of the lipstick and it lasted appropriately 5 hours. It made my lips moist and it comes it a lot of different shades.
Alex X.
Alex X.
Review for: Black Honey
I love this lipstick because it's not truly a lipstick. When applied it has this sheer somewhat moist quality, like Chapstick. As other reviewers have mentioned, this product looks good on everyone because it's more of a lip tint. What I've found is that you can go easily from day to night with this product, applying a light coat for office appropriate level amount of make up and then layering more on for a more dramatic look when going out.
Stefanie F.
Stefanie F.
Harpersville, AL
❤❤❤❤❤Black Honey
Just adds a bit of color, shine, and moisture. Kinda pricey, but worth the occasional splurge. Clinique Black Honey Beauty
Adele H.
Adele H.
Review for: Black Honey
It's crazy, but this looks good on probably any skin tone. I love to wear this when I'm doing a simple look and when I'm not wearing any makeup, but want something on my lips. The color in the tube, is not the color that ends up on your lips.
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?