BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you wo...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
Ashley S.
Lafayette, LA
Review for: Black Honey more...
I am in absolute love with this product. I do not utilize any other Clinique products but this one does not leave my purse. I wear it on an everyday basis at work with a fresh face type. It really does adjust to any skin tone and I love the fact it slightly tints my lips with just enough color. One of the best things about it is you can throw it on and go it can't be worn with a primer and stays on as if it was utilized with one. I genuinely feel like it's adding moisture to my lips without being thick or overly glossy or sticky. It never leaves them looking dry or uneven due to dry skin. I love this product and keep it in my purse at all times.
Randi B.
Columbia, MO
Review for: Lovely more...
I love the look and feel of this product. My only problem with it is that I think it wears off too fast. The color is stunning and everyone I know that has used it falls in love with it. A great product!
Amanda S.
Bloomington , Il
Love the black honey shade. It is sheer and intensifies your natural lip color. There are only 2 shades now and both are a great staple to add to your collection. I will be buying this product again.
Lindsay R.
Albertville
Great product, but is truly "almost there." My favorite is black honey.. the perfect color for e eryday wear. Goes on smooth, but if you want long-lasting- this is not the lipstick for you! Overall, Great lipstick for a little color!
Valerie M.
Pocahontas, TN
Review for: Other more...
VERY moisturizing but be warned that the "tint" it promises isn't much at all. Not worth the price for me but I got a sample in my ipsy... if you just want a light "your lips but better" & can afford it it's good otherwise... pass!!!
Natalie P.
San Antonio, TX
It's more like a gloss or balm than a lipstick. It's very sheer in coverage and as a tint of pigment. Of you are on the go and don't feel like putting on a full face I would recommend this product.
Tamelyn F.
Nashville, TN
Almost Lipstick in Black Honey is sheer, flattering, feels light on my lips, yet has reasonably good staying power for a light-textured lipstick. The Black Honey shade truly looks good on everyone.
Sonam S.
Bloomington , MN
Review for: Shy, Other more...
Perfect pick from Sephora for the summer! Just a light pink to not overdo the summer dewy look! Its got great moisture to keep my lips happy and luscious this summertime ūüíč definitely recommend !
Lahuglym C.
MIAMI, FL
Lip color that's yours alone, Clinique's Almost Lipstick comes in one transparent berry shade that harmonizes with the natural tone of your lips for a natural, gorgeous gloss that takes seconds to swipe on, but will last all day.
Hannah U.
La Plata, MD
Review for: Spicy more...
I really liked this product! It was very natural looking and felt great on the lips. Unfortunately mine ended up breaking off inside the cap and I cannot get it back out. I will definitely repurchase in the future though!
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Dorangela G.
Whats the most useful color, in your opinion?
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.