7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you woul...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...3 Answers
Timbrell R.
Timbrell R.
YES Finally something for my lips that give me moisture wit a hint of color. I love the way this feels on my lips. I paid $17.00 for this but it is well worth the price. My lips feel smooth and moist without over weight feeling and a hint of color that looks natural....
Shawndra R.
Shawndra R.
Nashville, TN
This is the perfect product for those of us who don't want a heavy lipstick but can't stand a sticky gloss. It is moisturizing and the color is subtle. Love it!
Crissa D.
Crissa D.
belleville, IL
love how smooth it goes on, and it doesn't cake up! definitely a great buy, I've never bought a product I haven't liked from this brand yet. I just keep getting more impressed.
Pamela P.
Pamela P.
Lockport, NY
Love the "hint" color you get with this lippie. Very sheer but with bold colors, texture is smooth and not drying, wear power is typical, like a basic balm.
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Review for: Other
Woah! What can I say other than amazing! I use this semi lipstick/chapstick everyday! It's the perfect sheer shade that looks very natural and pretty! It's a great choice if you don't like colors that are too bright and bold!
Phylesha C.
Phylesha C.
Salem, OR
Review for: Chic
This is the perfect mix between a lip stick and a lip gloss. The color looks really dark, but once you put it on it is much lighter. It feels like a light lip gloss but gives pigment like a lipstick. It is not super sticky like glosses usually are. I am SO in love with this product that it is definitely on must have makeup products list!
Darlene M.
Darlene M.
Review for: Other
The black honey color is a classic I'm told. I just ordered it about 2 months ago and I love it! It seems to enhance your normal lip color and it is definitely not the dark color on your lips that comes out of the tube.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
Review for: Chic
This is a nice, moisturizing, glossy, barely there perfection in a tube! I initially went to get a new chubby stick and the color I wanted was discontinued so I was looking at other products and found this. I'm really happy with it. It's perfect for daily wear anywhere, even just to the grocery store. I highly recommend this and they have other colors to choose from. It's a lighter pigment and not a true lipstick.
Giovanna S.
Giovanna S.
West Columbia, SC
Compre este producto en Macys a un precio super accesible en tono Black Honey y lo ame, muy facil de aplicar, es long lasting y cremoso en mis labios.
Kaitlyn T.
Kaitlyn T.
It is definitely lipstick like. It is close to a stain than lipstick. I have it in black honey and it takes multiple coats to get any color build up.
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA
Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.