Add a Photo

#45 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (26)
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Vancouver

I've used a few of these and I really like them. Chic Honey is my favourite but they're all beautiful. I like that you can layer them to create a darker colour or mix them for something a little different. I love the packaging, that they're slender and elegant
Sasha P.
Sasha P.
nampa, id

Terrible for dry lips. It has a nice pretty finish, like a gel gloss, but it clings to dry spots worse than any lipstick I have ever used. I would use this product if my lips were not dry though. It is affordable and pretty.
Melodie S.
Melodie S.
Saratoga , ca

Black honey is a cult favorite for a reason- it is AMAZING. Don't be fooled by the name, this is not a black lipstick. Its more of a rosy/pink sheer balm type of product. What's awesome about it is that the color really changes based on your natural lip color. It looks slightly different on everyone but the color is the most flattering shade. It looks incredibly natural and makes your lips feel so hydrated and soft and supple looking. Cant live without.
Leticia W.
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND

This feels like a chapstick qhen you put it on. I have the black honey ans the more you layer it the darker it gets, but it's more of a tint than anything. It's very pretty.
Juliana O.
Juliana O.

I didn't like this product at all. I guess it's trying to be more like a balm than a lipstick? But it just wasn't moisturizing like a balm, or colored enough to be a lipstick. I was really disappointed with this.
Mali C.
Mali C.
New Rochelle, NY

This has to be my favorite lipstick. the color is fantastic and no too bold. it has just enough color. It also goes on very nicely and stays for a while. I've only tried the black honey so far but i plan on purchasing some other colors because they're amazing. Also the tube its in is really nice and appealing to the eye!
Daviana R.
Daviana R.

Are divine, and last all day, do not run and go with any style, so I recommend it divine. ...............
Emily N.
Emily N.
Arlington, VA

I just tried Clinique's Almost Lipstick in Black Honey and I am in love. I have fair skin so overpowering colors tend to overwhelm me. This is a the perfect shade - soft and natural but still bold. I also feel like my lips look healthier and fuller when I wear it. I'd give it 5 stars but it does tend to wear off quickly.
Mariell T.
Mariell T.
East Haven, CT

I love lipstick but somedays I'm just not in the mood to deal with worrying about the reapplication and the drying of matte formulas. This almost lipstick is seriously the BEST ever. I received one in my Sephora play and loved it so much that I bought another. It can be applied sheer or built up to look just like lipstick. It does transfer, but it's not as noticeable like regular lipstick, that's my favorite part. And you don't need a mirror to apply!
Nona N.
Nona N.
Birmingham, AL

Glides on so smoothly. Very subtle but pretty color--I have one in the black honey color and love it! Packaging is nice-it comes in an elegant tube. My only real complaint is that it doesn't last long enough so you have to keep reapplying. However, the color is beautiful so overall, it's worth it.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA

Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!

Join Now