BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you wo...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
Natalie P.
Pasadena, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's more like a gloss or balm than a lipstick. It's very sheer in coverage and as a tint of pigment. Of you are on the go and don't feel like putting on a full face I would recommend this product.
Valerie M.
Pocahontas, TN
Review for: Other
VERY moisturizing but be warned that the "tint" it promises isn't much at all. Not worth the price for me but I got a sample in my ipsy... if you just want a light "your lips but better" & can afford it it's good otherwise... pass!!!
Tamelyn F.
Nashville, TN
Almost Lipstick in Black Honey is sheer, flattering, feels light on my lips, yet has reasonably good staying power for a light-textured lipstick. The Black Honey shade truly looks good on everyone.
Sonam S.
Bloomington , MN
Review for: Shy, Other
Perfect pick from Sephora for the summer! Just a light pink to not overdo the summer dewy look! Its got great moisture to keep my lips happy and luscious this summertime ūüíč definitely recommend !
Lahuglym C.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lip color that's yours alone, Clinique's Almost Lipstick comes in one transparent berry shade that harmonizes with the natural tone of your lips for a natural, gorgeous gloss that takes seconds to swipe on, but will last all day.
Hannah U.
La Plata
Review for: Spicy
I really liked this product! It was very natural looking and felt great on the lips. Unfortunately mine ended up breaking off inside the cap and I cannot get it back out. I will definitely repurchase in the future though!
Shelly L.
Clarksville, IN
I love the Clinique Almost lipsticks! They provide great subtle coverage with just the right amount of moisture. My only complaint is that they discontinued most of the colors and now only offer 1 or 2 colors.
Olivia H.
Very soft last long it won't come off when eating or dunking food the colors are very vibrant and pop out it is also like chapstick and keeps your lips from getting chapped in the cold it doesn't smug easly
Aileen R.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Flirty
Flirty is a really cute color it has goood consistency the color I expected was pretty similar I bought it at Macy's !! It is pretty lasting for about 2-3 hours I think I could buy it again in the future
Crissa D.
BELLEVILLE, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
love how smooth it goes on, and it doesn't cake up! definitely a great buy, I've never bought a product I haven't liked from this brand yet. I just keep getting more impressed.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?