Clinique Almost Lipstick uploaded by Jessica R.Clinique Almost Lipstick uploaded by Cara M.Clinique Almost Lipstick uploaded by Brittany B.See all 28 photos
7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Are these drying or do they have a li...Definitely soft on your lips a... 4 Answers
  • Is there another lip product in the b...There is another shade called ... 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are th...This is not very pigmented at ... 3 Answers
Photos (28)
Buy on Sephora*
Bobbi R.
Bobbi R.
Trinity, TX
I liked the feel of the lipstick and it lasted appropriately 5 hours. It made my lips moist and it comes it a lot of different shades.
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
San Francisco, CA
I love cliniques products, this almost lipstick is Smooth and hydrating on the lips. Sheer but very nice color. I love black honey shade
Alex X.
Alex X.
Dec. 6, 2015, 10:22 a.m.
Review for: Black Honey
I love this lipstick because it's not truly a lipstick. When applied it has this sheer somewhat moist quality, like Chapstick. As other reviewers have mentioned, this product looks good on everyone because it's more of a lip tint. What I've found is that you can go easily from day to night with this product, applying a light coat for office appropriate level amount of make up and then layering more on for a more dramatic look when going out.
Stefanie F.
Stefanie F.
Harpersville, AL
❤❤❤❤❤Black Honey
Just adds a bit of color, shine, and moisture. Kinda pricey, but worth the occasional splurge. Clinique Black Honey Beauty
Adele H.
Adele H.
Jan. 29, 2016, 4:54 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
It's crazy, but this looks good on probably any skin tone. I love to wear this when I'm doing a simple look and when I'm not wearing any makeup, but want something on my lips. The color in the tube, is not the color that ends up on your lips.
Shenika D.
Shenika D.
Bradford, OH
Jan. 29, 2016, 12:39 a.m.
Review for: Black Honey
I love this color. I think it goes with my skin color nicely. In my opinion, I definitely think it's more of a night time color. I like to wear it on date nights. I think it's light, not to heavy, and a little hydrating.
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Rockaway Bch, MO
Jan. 19, 2016, 3:55 p.m.
Review for: Lovely
I love this lippy. It feels so good on my lips,it gives you a very subtle pop of color, almost like you don't have on lipstick. It is moisturizing as well, doesn't leave me feeling dry at all. And I really hate that!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Hickory, NC
Jan. 29, 2016, 10:18 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
This is the most flattering lip color I have ever found for my lips. For some reason it just works so well for me and does not show up as dark as it looks in the tube. Highly recommend, have repurchases twice.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Claxton , GA
I LOVE Clinique almost lipstick. It feels like a balm and has a pretty sheer color that has the perfect amount of gloss. I would give it five stars but it only comes in like 2 colors now so Clinique PLEASE MAKE MORE COLORS!!!!!!
Kathy P.
Kathy P.
Clinique Almost Lipstick is amazing! Feels great on your lips. Never sticky! Black Honey adjusts to your own complexion. Compliments every skin tone!❤️
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!