BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you wo...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
Lahuglym C.
Lahuglym C.
MIAMI, FL
Lip color that's yours alone, Clinique's Almost Lipstick comes in one transparent berry shade that harmonizes with the natural tone of your lips for a natural, gorgeous gloss that takes seconds to swipe on, but will last all day.
Sarika M.
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
I quite like this...it's slightly glossy and moisturizing. I mostly use it at gym cos I can apply it without a mirror... Received a sample in my Playbox.
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Pocahontas, TN
Review for: Other
VERY moisturizing but be warned that the "tint" it promises isn't much at all. Not worth the price for me but I got a sample in my ipsy... if you just want a light "your lips but better" & can afford it it's good otherwise... pass!!!
Sonam S.
Sonam S.
Bloomington, MN
Review for: Shy, Other
Perfect pick from Sephora for the summer! Just a light pink to not overdo the summer dewy look! Its got great moisture to keep my lips happy and luscious this summertime ūüíč definitely recommend !
Pamela M.
Pamela M.
NEW WINDSOR, NY
Review for: Tender
I have been a Clinique fan ever since the early 90's beginning with the 3 step cleansing kits. The Black Honey has always been my go to lipstick for years so I was curious how the Tender Honey would look. I wasn't disappointed. It's gorgeous and is so sheer and light, you hardly notice you have anything on your lips. The color is so feminine but not girly or bright... it's just perfect, really. Day or night, it can change with your makeup look....it's totally versatile. I just wish, if I had to make any critique, that it lasted a bit longer but that's my only complaint is reapplication. I'd like to see this in a stain or lip pencil to make it last longer.
Hannah U.
Hannah U.
Review for: Spicy
I really liked this product! It was very natural looking and felt great on the lips. Unfortunately mine ended up breaking off inside the cap and I cannot get it back out. I will definitely repurchase in the future though!
Erica P.
Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
Review for: Other
This is a great non drying lip color that has a very sheer hint of color. It's a cross between a lip balm and a lipstick. The color is great. I own this in both pink honey and black honey.
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Gainesville, FL
Review for: Black Honey
Got it for my birthday and love it! It's easy for everyday and lasts a while. It goes on buttery smooth, and the color is a healthy pigment that's dark enough to dress up with. It's something I usually prefer with dressier outfits, but I also pair it with my on-the-go outfits when I'm going to class.
Haley M.
Haley M.
Sartell , MN
Review for: Black Honey
I love the 'Almost Lipstick' line from Clinique! The first color I purchased was the Black Honey as was recommend to me by the lady at the Clinique counter! It goes with every 'look' and seems to change in different lighting and i love that! I also have it in a few other shades and I love them all!
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Very soft last long it won't come off when eating or dunking food the colors are very vibrant and pop out it is also like chapstick and keeps your lips from getting chapped in the cold it doesn't smug easly
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?