Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#153 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Very soft last long it won't come off when eating or dunking food the colors are very vibrant and pop out it is also like chapstick and keeps your lips from getting chapped in the cold it doesn't smug easly
Marisa W.
Marisa W.
Orlando, FL
I got Black Honey in Almost Lipstick and I love it. I was expecting it to be a dark plum color but it actually goes on so much lighter and feels amazing on the lips!!!
Timbrell R.
Timbrell R.
YES Finally something for my lips that give me moisture wit a hint of color. I love the way this feels on my lips. I paid $17.00 for this but it is well worth the price. My lips feel smooth and moist without over weight feeling and a hint of color that looks natural....
Crissa D.
Crissa D.
belleville, IL
love how smooth it goes on, and it doesn't cake up! definitely a great buy, I've never bought a product I haven't liked from this brand yet. I just keep getting more impressed.
Pamela P.
Pamela P.
Lockport, NY
Love the "hint" color you get with this lippie. Very sheer but with bold colors, texture is smooth and not drying, wear power is typical, like a basic balm.
Phylesha C.
Phylesha C.
Salem, OR
Dec. 15, 2015, 9:25 p.m.
Review for: Chic
This is the perfect mix between a lip stick and a lip gloss. The color looks really dark, but once you put it on it is much lighter. It feels like a light lip gloss but gives pigment like a lipstick. It is not super sticky like glosses usually are. I am SO in love with this product that it is definitely on must have makeup products list!
Darlene M.
Darlene M.
June 19, 2017, 8:19 p.m.
Review for: Other
The black honey color is a classic I'm told. I just ordered it about 2 months ago and I love it! It seems to enhance your normal lip color and it is definitely not the dark color on your lips that comes out of the tube.
Giovanna S.
Giovanna S.
West Columbia, SC
Compre este producto en Macys a un precio super accesible en tono Black Honey y lo ame, muy facil de aplicar, es long lasting y cremoso en mis labios.
krista b.
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
Nov. 18, 2015, 12:33 a.m.
Review for: Black Honey
This has been a favorite of mine for at least 12 years now. I used to work for Clinique and this was such an easy sell. It looks scary dark, but it's an almost lipstick, meaning it sheer. It looks good on everyone and is so beautiful. Definitely a staple for the Fall.
Caren V.
Caren V.
Georgetown,Tx
Love, love, love the best lipstick last all day long doesn't feel all of your face. And it's a reasonable price. It will last for a while as well
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA
Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.