7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Buy on Sephora*
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Very soft last long it won't come off when eating or dunking food the colors are very vibrant and pop out it is also like chapstick and keeps your lips from getting chapped in the cold it doesn't smug easly
Aileen R.
Aileen R.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Flirty
Flirty is a really cute color it has goood consistency the color I expected was pretty similar I bought it at Macy's !! It is pretty lasting for about 2-3 hours I think I could buy it again in the future
Emily L.
Emily L.
Ann Arbor, MI
Review for: Black Honey
This is hands down my favorite lip product. Black honey may seem like an intimidating color but the product is sheer and build-able, which means your first layer gives a nice wash of color and adding layers gives deeper and deeper shades. I have olive skin and am more on the darker side (black hair, brown eyes, etc.) but just a light layer of this looks perfectly natural and evens out my lip color. I love it!

If you don't want to to dish out $17 for a lipstick/stain, the Burt's Bees tinted lip balm in Red Dahlia ($5-7) is an excellent dupe! However, the reason I prefer this Almost Lipstick over the lip balm is that lip balms tend to dry out my lips so by mid-day, my lips are peeling and I have to keep reapplying the lip balm. This Clinique product is still moisturizing but doesn't have the same effect. I do have to reapply it once more near the end of the day but, in my opinion, that beats having flaky skin on my lips by a long shot.
Marisa W.
Marisa W.
Orlando, FL
I got Black Honey in Almost Lipstick and I love it. I was expecting it to be a dark plum color but it actually goes on so much lighter and feels amazing on the lips!!!
Timbrell R.
Timbrell R.
YES Finally something for my lips that give me moisture wit a hint of color. I love the way this feels on my lips. I paid $17.00 for this but it is well worth the price. My lips feel smooth and moist without over weight feeling and a hint of color that looks natural....
Crissa D.
Crissa D.
belleville, IL
love how smooth it goes on, and it doesn't cake up! definitely a great buy, I've never bought a product I haven't liked from this brand yet. I just keep getting more impressed.
Pamela P.
Pamela P.
Lockport, NY
Love the "hint" color you get with this lippie. Very sheer but with bold colors, texture is smooth and not drying, wear power is typical, like a basic balm.
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Review for: Other
Woah! What can I say other than amazing! I use this semi lipstick/chapstick everyday! It's the perfect sheer shade that looks very natural and pretty! It's a great choice if you don't like colors that are too bright and bold!
Phylesha C.
Phylesha C.
Salem, OR
Review for: Chic
This is the perfect mix between a lip stick and a lip gloss. The color looks really dark, but once you put it on it is much lighter. It feels like a light lip gloss but gives pigment like a lipstick. It is not super sticky like glosses usually are. I am SO in love with this product that it is definitely on must have makeup products list!
Darlene M.
Darlene M.
Review for: Other
The black honey color is a classic I'm told. I just ordered it about 2 months ago and I love it! It seems to enhance your normal lip color and it is definitely not the dark color on your lips that comes out of the tube.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA
Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.