Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#142 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Kristy B.
Kristy B.

Black cherry is perfection on any and every skin tone and should be in every woman's makeup arsenal.
Maria U.
Maria U.
Doral, FL

I used to use this lipstick and was one of my favorites I think looks very nice y recommend
Sara S.
Sara S.
Athens, TN

This is my go to lipstick!! I love it! It give you just a little color and feels amazing!!
Tara B.
Tara B.
Bothell, WA

Love these!! Great for a simple splash of color but not heavy like a regular lip stick.
Aish R.
Aish R.

Love the light formula and stain feel.
Does need to be reapplied throughout the day.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Folsom, PA

Love this lipstick in Black Honey. Perfect color and coverage and keeps lips moist.
Mayra C.
Mayra C.
Garden Grove, CA

Easy to carry around in makeup bag.Leaves great coverage .Afforable to buy .
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Watkinsville, GA

Very smooth with a nice pink tint ,I was very satisfied with this product:)
Robin J.
Robin J.
Laurinburg, NC

This is a classic. I have seen where people try to post dupes for this color and formula, but none can make the cut. The sheer feel of this lip color, and the richness of the stain are madness. When most people see it for the first time, they reaction is "oh, it's too dark.". It's incredibly sheer, but lays down color like nobodies business. It's a no mirror needed lipstick. i would recommend this as a color for almost any skin tone. A definite , solid buy.
Dolores A.
Dolores A.
Alameda, CA

Don't ask me what kind of crazy voodoo magic this product is working under, because I have yet to figure out how it's so subtly amazing! This provides the most beautiful berry tinted "my lips but better" sultry look which is flattering on everyone's lips. It also feels lovely and is nice and moisturizing. While gimmicky, I totally love how this is so vampy in the tube. This is a major cult beauty product staple and for a good reason - it totally rocks!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA

Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!