Add a Photo

#45 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (26)
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Watkinsville, GA

Very smooth with a nice pink tint ,I was very satisfied with this product:)
Robin J.
Robin J.
Laurinburg, NC

This is a classic. I have seen where people try to post dupes for this color and formula, but none can make the cut. The sheer feel of this lip color, and the richness of the stain are madness. When most people see it for the first time, they reaction is "oh, it's too dark.". It's incredibly sheer, but lays down color like nobodies business. It's a no mirror needed lipstick. i would recommend this as a color for almost any skin tone. A definite , solid buy.
Haley M.
Haley M.
Sartell , MN

I love the 'Almost Lipstick' line from Clinique! The first color I purchased was the Black Honey as was recommend to me by the lady at the Clinique counter! It goes with every 'look' and seems to change in different lighting and i love that! I also have it in a few other shades and I love them all!
Camille H.
Camille H.
Indianapolis , In

I love this lipstick. It is wonderful as it is not too try, not too glossy. I love the color, and it is amazing for Autumn.
Yadira G.
Yadira G.
Santa Ana, CA

Absolutely love it. The color is so natural and suits my lips perfectly and won't dissapear because it is long lasting.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.

I have this in the shade "Black Honey", and it is wonderful! It goes on very smooth, and ends up sort of.lioe a stain. Like most lipsticks, you have to reapply every once in a while, but I don't mind because I love getting to put it on again!
Leah C.
Leah C.
Norfolk, VA

I always have a tube of this in black honey or spicy honey in my purse. It feels amazing and both of those colors look amazing on everyone. It doesn't last all day or anywhere near it, but it feels good and looks great so when you are able to reapply throughout your day, this is just perfect.
Jenna T.
Jenna T.
Sacramento, CA

I like the packaging in this and the shade options. I have a darker one, but it doesn't go on as dark as you'd think. I've noticed that it's kind of hard to keep on evenly over time and sometimes it collects on the outside of my lips. I think this is a good alternative for Chapstick though, if you want a tint of color.
Whitney F.
Whitney F.
Acworth, GA

Love the feel of these lipsticks. It looks like a lipstick but feels like a balm, but not to greasy. The shade selection is nice. The price is not bad. I've been using the product for about 4 years now and I love it.
Kat B.
Kat B.
Antioch, CA

I feel in love with this lipstick years ago... in fact they stopped carrying my color Black Honey but I loved the way it goes on and how my lips look that I kept using it, just changed colors. Sometimes I put a long lasting lipstick on first then apply the Almost Lipstick.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA

Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!

Join Now