BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you wo...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
Rehana R.
randolph, MA
Review for: Other
Black honey is a great "barely there" shade for a no makeup look. The almost lipstick formula is very hydrating, providing a nice, sheer wash of color. It does need to be reapplied frequently though, and isn't very buildable. Great for people who prefer a natural look.
Halli S.
I have this in the shade black honey and I absolutely love it. It is sheer but moisturizing. You can use one or two swipes for a natural look or build it up for a beautiful color to go out in. It also wears beautifully through the day and fades into a great color.
Cora O.
Conyers
Review for: Spicy
It's a really pretty color. I kind of live for this, but it is drying for my lips without being a matte color. It's super nice for a slight lip tint though. I would purchase again just for the color. I bought it off the Clinique website in a sample- thanks Clinique!
Sarah K.
Babylon, NY
Horrible. This lipstick is wet, runny, and feels very thin and awful on the lips. The smell is horrible as well. It feels like cheap vasoline when you apply it. It is extremely over priced. Even dark shades show up clear and light. I would never purchase this again!
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
I love this stuff! I got it in an ipsy bag and fell in love. The color is barely there, but enough to highlight my lips. It feels almost like wearing chopstick, and I don't have to worry about it wearing off and being noticeable like I do with lipstick.
Emmy L.
Ellicott City, MD
Review for: Other
BLACK HONEY. I literally always have a tube on me. Light build-able color. Dresses up any look. Keeps my lips moisturized and soft. It doesn't have a smell and it's never irritated my lips. I add it on top of any existing lip color for a quick touchup.
Andrea S.
Moab
Review for: Other
I have this in black honey. It is not lying when in the name, its almost lipstick. Its very buttery and very sheer. Just a hint of color, which is slightly build-able. Its more like a colored chapstick but it is a nice color. It will achieve a soft look.
Christina Y.
Columbus, OH
I recently purchased and used this on a photoshoot, and I loved the subtle hint of color it provided. It was also super shiny and moisturizing. This isn't a bold look, nor is it buildable. It's just to add just a little "oomph" to a look.
Krista H.
Penfield, NY
Black Honey is the BOMB! Best color ever. I haven't found anyone it does work on.  It's easy to apply, moist and long lasting.  The tube is small and sleek, perfect for a small bag or a night out for easy reapply.   I can't wait to try another color.  10/10!
Natalia N.
Review for: Other
I adore this lipstick!! I own the black honey color and it's the perfect shade for my lips. I love the hint of color and the formula! It is more moisturizing than lipstick and not sticky and thick like lip gloss. I will buying more as soon as I ran out.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?