BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you wo...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
Ashley C.
Lubbock, TX
I love my almost lipstick! I have been wearing the same color since high school and I love it! I can't remember the name, but it's the one that looks really dark; however, it goes on light. Leaves your lips feeling smooth.
Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
Review for: Other more...
This is a great non drying lip color that has a very sheer hint of color. It's a cross between a lip balm and a lipstick. The color is great. I own this in both pink honey and black honey.
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
I love this stuff! I got it in an ipsy bag and fell in love. The color is barely there, but enough to highlight my lips. It feels almost like wearing chopstick, and I don't have to worry about it wearing off and being noticeable like I do with lipstick.
Christina Y.
Columbus, OH
I recently purchased and used this on a photoshoot, and I loved the subtle hint of color it provided. It was also super shiny and moisturizing. This isn't a bold look, nor is it buildable. It's just to add just a little "oomph" to a look.
Emmy L.
Baltimore , MD
Review for: Other more...
BLACK HONEY. I literally always have a tube on me. Light build-able color. Dresses up any look. Keeps my lips moisturized and soft. It doesn't have a smell and it's never irritated my lips. I add it on top of any existing lip color for a quick touchup.
Krista H.
Penfield, NY
Black Honey is the BOMB! Best color ever. I haven't found anyone it does work on.  It's easy to apply, moist and long lasting.  The tube is small and sleek, perfect for a small bag or a night out for easy reapply.   I can't wait to try another color.  10/10!
Andrea S.
Moab
Review for: Other more...
I have this in black honey. It is not lying when in the name, its almost lipstick. Its very buttery and very sheer. Just a hint of color, which is slightly build-able. Its more like a colored chapstick but it is a nice color. It will achieve a soft look.
Natalia N.
Review for: Other more...
I adore this lipstick!! I own the black honey color and it's the perfect shade for my lips. I love the hint of color and the formula! It is more moisturizing than lipstick and not sticky and thick like lip gloss. I will buying more as soon as I ran out.
Kamille D.
Olympia, WA
I have this in Black Honey. This seems to never end! A little goes a long way and it does give you a very light tint. My only problems is I feel like the inner part of my lips is not as moisturized after a while of re-applying but sti a good product.
Emily J.
Review for: Other more...
I love this product! I currently have it in Pink Honey and Black Honey. Both which I use a lot. Whenever I use this, my lips are super moisturized and smooth. This honestly feels like a lip balm on my lips. If you like Black Honey, I recommend trying the gloss!<3
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Dorangela G.
Whats the most useful color, in your opinion?
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.