Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#109 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Ireimi O.
Ireimi O.

Hey have so many beautiful colors ❤❤❤ love it ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ its very pretty i want another one❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Krystal D.
Krystal D.
North Jackson, OH

It's the perfect amount of color, and stays on a long time. Goes on smooth, and never looks cakes or is drying.
Leslye M.
Leslye M.
Paragould, AR

This is by far my favorite lip product....ever. Love that it is sheer, lightweight and any color looks great!!
Larissa L.
Larissa L.

Quero mesmo que coisa mais lindo todo detalhado eu quero love demais love love eu amo isso demais eu quero.
Elissa C.
Elissa C.

Great color for my medium skintone. Does not last long, but is highly moisturizing. It is a bit pricey.
Emma B.
Emma B.

I looove this lipstick from Clinique. It's is on the pricier side but it's all over an amazing lipstick
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
Sellersburg, IN

This lip color I didn't think looked very good on me. It was silky smooth but the color washed me out.
Kristy B.
Kristy B.

Black cherry is perfection on any and every skin tone and should be in every woman's makeup arsenal.
Maria U.
Maria U.
Doral, FL

I used to use this lipstick and was one of my favorites I think looks very nice y recommend
Sara S.
Sara S.
Athens, TN

This is my go to lipstick!! I love it! It give you just a little color and feels amazing!!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA

Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!

Join Now