BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Wearable Colour

Skin Types: All

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

How to Use:

Apply directly to lips. Can easily be layered.

Clinique Almost Lipstick
  • "This is my favorite lip stick of all time, I have been using it over a year now its amazing and very rich moisturizing. It does not have any scent to it. " in 104 reviews
  • "I had read in InStyle Mag that this was a universally flattering color. I tried it and I fell in love. Like the other reviewer said, it looked like it would be a dark Goth-like color in the tube, but once it's on it takes your natural lip color and intensifies it. " in 64 reviews
  • "I am NOT a lipstick girl. At all. However, I adore this shade from Clinique! It is lightweight like a gloss but goes on non-sticky like a lipstick. The color appears dark in the tube but goes on the perfect touch of color to enhance any makeup style. Somehow it matches your skin tone perfectly to not be too dark or light, too red or too pink. If you want long lasting lipstick, honestly, I say go back to the 1980s when people even wore it. This is the lipstick for women who don't wear lipstick but sometimes want to complete their makeup look with a touch of color on their lips!" in 21 reviews
Kirsten B.
Casa Grande , AZ
Review for: Other more...
Black Honey is such an amazing color. Looks good on everyone! I love taking the lid off and seeing everyone's face as they see the dark color bullet and then their reactions of the wondrously universally flattering shade! Will always repurchase.
Rachel P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this when I am on the go and just want a little moisture to my lips! It gives them a tint and doesn’t make my lips peel or dry them out at all. It is a little bit expensive, but lasts for a long time! I would probably buy this again
Maria L.
There's a reason why Black Honey has such a cult following. I love it and have repurchased at least three or four times. I also recently discovered that Burt's Bees red Dahlia lip balm is a close match, but I still love pulling this beautiful silver tube out of my purse. So pretty on the lips, even if it's not terribly long-wearing.
Liana R.
Redlands, CA
I have this in the shade "black honey," which is definitely a beautiful my-lips-but-better shade. I love the way it looks and it's a great one to keep in my purse. However, it's a little uneven without very careful application, and it definitely settles into lines.
Kaylea N.
Duluth, GA
LOVE this stuff!! I use Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey, and the color and application are gorgeous. I only wish the color and sheen lasted longer than an hour or two. Seems like I'm always having to reapply.
Erica B.
Millington , MI
The Clinique Almost lipstick in black honey is by far my favorite lip product! It lasts for hours. It goes on smooth and stays on. I hate running out of this product so sometimes I buy online through Clinque but if I run out I go into Macy's and buy it. I will continue to purchase this lipstick!
PJ W.
Panama City, FL
The Clinique Almost Lipstick is great if you want a "barely there" type of look. It stays on longer if you don't lick your lips so much, and there are a variety of colors. The lipstick itself is long-lasting and will not smudge. Of course, I'd recommend it to others.
Sara S.
Oviedo , FL
I've been using Clinique Almost Lipstick for at least 20 years, and have been satisfied with the color every time. The amount of saturation is soothing but not overwhelming, and I don't feel that my lips are painted even though that seems to be the trend.
Erika D.
Fairfax, VA
Received in the shade black honey & absolutely loved it. Wear to work most days because it gives me a sheer wash of color & isn't too out of the box for the work place.
Sarah C.
Somersworth, NH
Received a deluxe sample of this in Black Honey in a Sephora Play box. The color doesn't show up on my pigmented lips, so I had to use it as a lipbalm, and it's nothing special. I have had much better and much cheaper lip balms
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Dorangela G.
Whats the most useful color, in your opinion?
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.