Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#154 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Newton, KS
Love, love, LOVE this product! If your not a big lipstick fan, this product is perfect for you. Adds JUST the right amount of color and is hydrating too. It's light on the lips and nonsticky. I love it.
Olivia Ann H.
Olivia Ann H.
Petal, MS
The black honey shade is absolutely divine. Looks like it would wear a lot darker but it's the perfect shade! It's a little pricey so it's definitely a "treat yo self." Highly recommend. I love Clinique!
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Albertville
Great product, but is truly "almost there." My favorite is black honey.. the perfect color for e eryday wear. Goes on smooth, but if you want long-lasting- this is not the lipstick for you! Overall, Great lipstick for a little color!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Bloomington , Il
Love the black honey shade. It is sheer and intensifies your natural lip color. There are only 2 shades now and both are a great staple to add to your collection. I will be buying this product again.
Tamelyn F.
Tamelyn F.
Nashville, TN
Almost Lipstick in Black Honey is sheer, flattering, feels light on my lips, yet has reasonably good staying power for a light-textured lipstick. The Black Honey shade truly looks good on everyone.
Lahuglym C.
Lahuglym C.
Lip color that's yours alone, Clinique's Almost Lipstick comes in one transparent berry shade that harmonizes with the natural tone of your lips for a natural, gorgeous gloss that takes seconds to swipe on, but will last all day.
Sarika M.
Sarika M.
I quite like this...it's slightly glossy and moisturizing. I mostly use it at gym cos I can apply it without a mirror... Received a sample in my Playbox.
Sonam S.
Sonam S.
Minneapolis, MN
June 24, 2017, 2:32 p.m.
Review for: Shy, Other
Perfect pick from Sephora for the summer! Just a light pink to not overdo the summer dewy look! Its got great moisture to keep my lips happy and luscious this summertime 💋 definitely recommend !
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Gainesville, FL
Nov. 18, 2015, 12:42 a.m.
Review for: Black Honey
Got it for my birthday and love it! It's easy for everyday and lasts a while. It goes on buttery smooth, and the color is a healthy pigment that's dark enough to dress up with. It's something I usually prefer with dressier outfits, but I also pair it with my on-the-go outfits when I'm going to class.
Haley M.
Haley M.
Sartell, MN
Sept. 9, 2015, 4:55 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
I love the 'Almost Lipstick' line from Clinique! The first color I purchased was the Black Honey as was recommend to me by the lady at the Clinique counter! It goes with every 'look' and seems to change in different lighting and i love that! I also have it in a few other shades and I love them all!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA
Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.