Clinique Almost Lipstick uploaded by Jessica R.Clinique Almost Lipstick uploaded by Cara M.Clinique Almost Lipstick uploaded by Brittany B.See all 28 photos
7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Are these drying or do they have a li...Definitely soft on your lips a... 4 Answers
  • Is there another lip product in the b...There is another shade called ... 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are th...This is not very pigmented at ... 3 Answers
Photos (28)
Buy on Sephora*
Lahuglym C.
Lahuglym C.
Lip color that's yours alone, Clinique's Almost Lipstick comes in one transparent berry shade that harmonizes with the natural tone of your lips for a natural, gorgeous gloss that takes seconds to swipe on, but will last all day.
Sonam S.
Sonam S.
Minneapolis, MN
June 24, 2017, 2:32 p.m.
Review for: Shy, Other
Perfect pick from Sephora for the summer! Just a light pink to not overdo the summer dewy look! Its got great moisture to keep my lips happy and luscious this summertime 💋 definitely recommend !
Sarika M.
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
I quite like this...it's slightly glossy and moisturizing. I mostly use it at gym cos I can apply it without a mirror... Received a sample in my Playbox.
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Gainesville, FL
Nov. 18, 2015, 12:42 a.m.
Review for: Black Honey
Got it for my birthday and love it! It's easy for everyday and lasts a while. It goes on buttery smooth, and the color is a healthy pigment that's dark enough to dress up with. It's something I usually prefer with dressier outfits, but I also pair it with my on-the-go outfits when I'm going to class.
Haley M.
Haley M.
Sartell, MN
Sept. 9, 2015, 4:55 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
I love the 'Almost Lipstick' line from Clinique! The first color I purchased was the Black Honey as was recommend to me by the lady at the Clinique counter! It goes with every 'look' and seems to change in different lighting and i love that! I also have it in a few other shades and I love them all!
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Very soft last long it won't come off when eating or dunking food the colors are very vibrant and pop out it is also like chapstick and keeps your lips from getting chapped in the cold it doesn't smug easly
Aileen R.
Aileen R.
Indianapolis, IN
July 1, 2017, 6:57 p.m.
Review for: Flirty
Flirty is a really cute color it has goood consistency the color I expected was pretty similar I bought it at Macy's !! It is pretty lasting for about 2-3 hours I think I could buy it again in the future
Emily L.
Emily L.
Ann Arbor, MI
Jan. 26, 2016, 5:48 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
This is hands down my favorite lip product. Black honey may seem like an intimidating color but the product is sheer and build-able, which means your first layer gives a nice wash of color and adding layers gives deeper and deeper shades. I have olive skin and am more on the darker side (black hair, brown eyes, etc.) but just a light layer of this looks perfectly natural and evens out my lip color. I love it!

If you don't want to to dish out $17 for a lipstick/stain, the Burt's Bees tinted lip balm in Red Dahlia ($5-7) is an excellent dupe! However, the reason I prefer this Almost Lipstick over the lip balm is that lip balms tend to dry out my lips so by mid-day, my lips are peeling and I have to keep reapplying the lip balm. This Clinique product is still moisturizing but doesn't have the same effect. I do have to reapply it once more near the end of the day but, in my opinion, that beats having flaky skin on my lips by a long shot.
Marisa W.
Marisa W.
Orlando, FL
I got Black Honey in Almost Lipstick and I love it. I was expecting it to be a dark plum color but it actually goes on so much lighter and feels amazing on the lips!!!
Timbrell R.
Timbrell R.
YES Finally something for my lips that give me moisture wit a hint of color. I love the way this feels on my lips. I paid $17.00 for this but it is well worth the price. My lips feel smooth and moist without over weight feeling and a hint of color that looks natural....
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA
Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.