Add a Photo

#45 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (26)
Kristy B.
Kristy B.

Black cherry is perfection on any and every skin tone and should be in every woman's makeup arsenal.
Jan A.
Jan A.

Smooth to apply with a lovely hint of colour. Love it.

Nice staple to have in your make up bag.
Maria U.
Maria U.
Doral, FL

I used to use this lipstick and was one of my favorites I think looks very nice y recommend
Sara S.
Sara S.
Athens, TN

This is my go to lipstick!! I love it! It give you just a little color and feels amazing!!
Nessa S.
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO

I absolutely love this lipstick!! The color will suit everyone!! It changes to fit you!
Tara B.
Tara B.
Bothell, WA

Love these!! Great for a simple splash of color but not heavy like a regular lip stick.
Aish R.
Aish R.

Love the light formula and stain feel.
Does need to be reapplied throughout the day.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Folsom, PA

Love this lipstick in Black Honey. Perfect color and coverage and keeps lips moist.
Mayra C.
Mayra C.
Garden Grove, CA

Easy to carry around in makeup bag.Leaves great coverage .Afforable to buy .
Lisa B.
Lisa B.

Such a flattering colour! It is easy to apply, but I have to reapply often.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA

Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!

Join Now