Clinique Almost Lipstick

Benefits: Wearable Colour

Skin Types: All

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

How to Use:

Apply directly to lips. Can easily be layered.

Robin B.
Windermere, FL
Clinique black honey is by far the best color out there. It is my favorite shade of neutral plus perfect amount of color but also gives you that little bit of edge that you're sometimes looking for from day to night. Love it!
Stephanie M.
Newark, CA
I purchased this in Black Honey. I love the color. Almost Lipstick is very moisturizing. I also like that it is not heavy. It's great for when I want a lighter look.
Mary T.
Wasilla, AK
Review for: Other more...
I received black honey in a Sephora play box and purchased it after i ran out of my deluxe sample. This is my every day balm that adds a subtle color and shine to my lips for a natural look. The smell isn’t to appealing to me but it keeps my lips moisturized.
Lisa T.
Review for: Flirty more...
This lipstick is very pretty on. It's not too dark or overwhelming. The stick is a nice shape and easy to hold. The price is a bit more than I typically pay for makeup, but it lasts a long time. I will buy this again.
Deana T.
Not too heavy, goes on very smooth. Lots of color choices. No problem with any skin allergies with this brand. I also got a multi color lip pallet where you can customize your own perfect shade! Love all the choices.
Annabel M.
Somerville, MA
Review for: Other more...
I have this shade in Black Honey (I got it in a Sephora Play box). It's a classic shade and for good reason- It's noticeable but still subtle and looks great on many skin tones! I like that this feels like a mix between a balm and a lipstick, so it won't dry out your lips. Mine did break after a while but it looks like there is new packaging now!
Alainea C.
Goshen , IN
I love this product! I always get it in the Black honey shade. It is very flattering to all skin tones including my fair skin. It stays on well with minimal reapplication. It’s not drying, quite the opposite in fact. I recommend this to everybody!
Anna B.
Grand Rapids, MN
Perfect for everyday wear! Get yourself  the color black honey... Sure, it looks dark but goes on sheer and is considered a universal flattering shade for a reason. This is a holy grail item for many. It's a great value and a high quality brand. The black honey almost lipstick is a must have for anyone's makeup collection.
Olivia Ann H.
Northport, AL
The black honey shade is absolutely divine. Looks like it would wear a lot darker but it's the perfect shade! It's a little pricey so it's definitely a "treat yo self." Highly recommend. I love Clinique!
Chelsea P.
Newton, KS
Love, love, LOVE this product! If your not a big lipstick fan, this product is perfect for you. Adds JUST the right amount of color and is hydrating too. It's light on the lips and nonsticky. I love it.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Dorangela G.
Whats the most useful color, in your opinion?
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.