Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#109 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Sheena C.
Sheena C.
Lathrop, MO

I am not typically a lipstick fan but this lipstick has changed my mind. I love it! Goes on smooth not too dark or tacky!
Maria A.
Maria A.
CHARLOTTE, NC

I am in absolute love with this product, I buy this product from belks or macys and I absolutely love it, I recommend it
Morgan  C.
Morgan C.
Pt Charlotte, FL

I've used this for so long, it looks good on every one I know that has tried. Love that you can have a tint or layer it.
enna d.
enna d.

This lipstick is very moisturizing but it doesn't last long at all. This is pretty expensive for this type of lipstick.
Lucy B.
Lucy B.
Creedmoor, NC

Great product without feeling like it's a heavy layer. Good option when you want some color without an overdone look.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX

Nice sheer in between gloss/lipstick. Nice to pop on for just a little something, not super pigmented. Nice feeling.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Russellville, KY

So easy to find a perfect color. So many options. Love the color that it applies. Not too much. One of my favorites.
Ireimi O.
Ireimi O.

Hey have so many beautiful colors ❤❤❤ love it ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ its very pretty i want another one❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Krystal D.
Krystal D.
North Jackson, OH

It's the perfect amount of color, and stays on a long time. Goes on smooth, and never looks cakes or is drying.
Leslye M.
Leslye M.
Paragould, AR

This is by far my favorite lip product....ever. Love that it is sheer, lightweight and any color looks great!!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA

Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!

Join Now