Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#142 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Chrissie M.
Chrissie M.

My favorite formulation. Used for since a teenager. Easy to use, light, sleek packaging. Worth the extra money. Highly recommended.
Bethany I.
Bethany I.
N Little Rock, AR

This is the perfect lip product to just swipe on when you're in a hurry to get out the door. The black honey color is so pretty!
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.

Great light coverage. A more natural looking coverage that is more timeless than most of the heavy lipsticks out now. I love it!
Holly A.
Holly A.
Thomas, WV

I LOVE this in the Black Honey! Its a lipstick that
feels like chapstick and moisturizes your lips while
giving you great color!
Elaine R.
Elaine R.
Jesup, GA

I'm in love with this product. I love a sheer lip but not shiny and this delivers. Both this color and black honey are my favs!
Cheyenne O.
Cheyenne O.
Straw Plains, TN

Love these so much! Wish they didn't discontinue all the colors but one of them. But it's still a good color on and feels great
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

Timeless classic favorite. it's not gloss,not quite a lipstick..it looks different on everyone and is extremely moisturizer
Mindy A.
Mindy A.
Lawrenceburg, KY

Love the color!! I wish it would stay on a little longer. I found myself reapplying throughout the day more than I'd like.
Sheena C.
Sheena C.
Lathrop, MO

I am not typically a lipstick fan but this lipstick has changed my mind. I love it! Goes on smooth not too dark or tacky!
Maria A.
Maria A.
CHARLOTTE, NC

I am in absolute love with this product, I buy this product from belks or macys and I absolutely love it, I recommend it
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA

Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!