Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#153 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
I have this one in black honey. I like it a lot, it is very moisturizing and can be used alone. I like it for everyday wear, it leaves a nice tiny without going overboard. Definitely recommend to everyone and would love to try different colors.
Gabriela Z.
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
I love how the black honey almost lipstick is a great fit to any complexion! The color adapts to you, you don't need to worry if it is going to be too dark for you. Don't get fooled by the color of the lipstick - try it on and see it for yourself.
Maria L.
Maria L.
There's a reason why Black Honey has such a cult following. I love it and have repurchased at least three or four times. I also recently discovered that Burt's Bees red Dahlia lip balm is a close match, but I still love pulling this beautiful silver tube out of my purse. So pretty on the lips, even if it's not terribly long-wearing.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Millington, MI
The Clinique Almost lipstick in black honey is by far my favorite lip product! It lasts for hours. It goes on smooth and stays on. I hate running out of this product so sometimes I buy online through Clinque but if I run out I go into Macy's and buy it. I will continue to purchase this lipstick!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Acton, ME
Received a deluxe sample of this in Black Honey in a Sephora Play box. The color doesn't show up on my pigmented lips, so I had to use it as a lipbalm, and it's nothing special. I have had much better and much cheaper lip balms
Lena H.
Lena H.
Tacoma
Great added pop of color that I get compliments on. A product that definitely makes me feel beautiful. This cosmetic product is a repeat purchase that I will continue to use. I would encourage others to give this product a try.
Robin B.
Robin B.
Windermere, FL
Clinique black honey is by far the best color out there. It is my favorite shade of neutral plus perfect amount of color but also gives you that little bit of edge that you're sometimes looking for from day to night. Love it!
Tina H.
Tina H.
June 24, 2017, 6:49 p.m.
Review for: Tender
My favorite lipstick! No more rings around you wine glass! My first time trying it and I'm honestly impressed. It is perfect to fit in small purse and easy to apply. If you haven't already tried it you definitely should.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
June 15, 2017, 4:25 p.m.
Review for: Flirty
This lipstick is very pretty on. It's not too dark or overwhelming. The stick is a nice shape and easy to hold. The price is a bit more than I typically pay for makeup, but it lasts a long time. I will buy this again.
Anna B.
Anna B.
Grand Rapids, MN
Perfect for everyday wear! Get yourself  the color black honey... Sure, it looks dark but goes on sheer and is considered a universal flattering shade for a reason. This is a holy grail item for many. It's a great value and a high quality brand. The black honey almost lipstick is a must have for anyone's makeup collection.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA
Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.