7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you woul...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...3 Answers
Maria L.
Maria L.
There's a reason why Black Honey has such a cult following. I love it and have repurchased at least three or four times. I also recently discovered that Burt's Bees red Dahlia lip balm is a close match, but I still love pulling this beautiful silver tube out of my purse. So pretty on the lips, even if it's not terribly long-wearing.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Millington, MI
The Clinique Almost lipstick in black honey is by far my favorite lip product! It lasts for hours. It goes on smooth and stays on. I hate running out of this product so sometimes I buy online through Clinque but if I run out I go into Macy's and buy it. I will continue to purchase this lipstick!
Emily J.
Emily J.
Review for: Other
I love this product! I currently have it in Pink Honey and Black Honey. Both which I use a lot. Whenever I use this, my lips are super moisturized and smooth. This honestly feels like a lip balm on my lips. If you like Black Honey, I recommend trying the gloss!<3
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Acton, ME
Received a deluxe sample of this in Black Honey in a Sephora Play box. The color doesn't show up on my pigmented lips, so I had to use it as a lipbalm, and it's nothing special. I have had much better and much cheaper lip balms
Lena H.
Lena H.
Tacoma
Great added pop of color that I get compliments on. A product that definitely makes me feel beautiful. This cosmetic product is a repeat purchase that I will continue to use. I would encourage others to give this product a try.
Robin B.
Robin B.
Windermere, FL
Clinique black honey is by far the best color out there. It is my favorite shade of neutral plus perfect amount of color but also gives you that little bit of edge that you're sometimes looking for from day to night. Love it!
Sandra K.
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
Review for: Flirty
This is such a unique lipstick. The color is so vibrant and opaque in the tube but applies beautifully sheer and subtle on the lips. I absolutely love the slim, elegant packaging and find the formula to be so hydrating on the lips. I've only tried Flirty, but I'm sure the other shades are just as lovely.
Tina H.
Tina H.
Chickasaw , AL
Review for: Tender
My favorite lipstick! No more rings around you wine glass! My first time trying it and I'm honestly impressed. It is perfect to fit in small purse and easy to apply. If you haven't already tried it you definitely should.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Review for: Flirty
This lipstick is very pretty on. It's not too dark or overwhelming. The stick is a nice shape and easy to hold. The price is a bit more than I typically pay for makeup, but it lasts a long time. I will buy this again.
Emmy L.
Emmy L.
Ellicott City, MD
Review for: Other
BLACK HONEY. I literally always have a tube on me. Light build-able color. Dresses up any look. Keeps my lips moisturized and soft. It doesn't have a smell and it's never irritated my lips. I add it on top of any existing lip color for a quick touchup.
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?