Clinique Almost Lipstick uploaded by Jessica R.Clinique Almost Lipstick uploaded by Cara M.Clinique Almost Lipstick uploaded by Brittany B.See all 28 photos
7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Are these drying or do they have a li...Definitely soft on your lips a... 4 Answers
  • Is there another lip product in the b...There is another shade called ... 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are th...This is not very pigmented at ... 3 Answers
Photos (28)
Buy on Sephora*
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Review for: Flirty
This lipstick is very pretty on. It's not too dark or overwhelming. The stick is a nice shape and easy to hold. The price is a bit more than I typically pay for makeup, but it lasts a long time. I will buy this again.
Annabel M.
Annabel M.
Somerville, MA
Review for: Other
I have this shade in Black Honey (I got it in a Sephora Play box). It's a classic shade and for good reason- It's noticeable but still subtle and looks great on many skin tones! I like that this feels like a mix between a balm and a lipstick, so it won't dry out your lips. Mine did break after a while but it looks like there is new packaging now!
Anna B.
Anna B.
Grand Rapids, MN
Perfect for everyday wear! Get yourself  the color black honey... Sure, it looks dark but goes on sheer and is considered a universal flattering shade for a reason. This is a holy grail item for many. It's a great value and a high quality brand. The black honey almost lipstick is a must have for anyone's makeup collection.
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Liverpool, NY
I absolutely love this product! It's the perfect shade for a natural no makeup look. It's not too glossy or too dry. And it's just the right amount of color.
Olivia Ann H.
Olivia Ann H.
Northport, AL
The black honey shade is absolutely divine. Looks like it would wear a lot darker but it's the perfect shade! It's a little pricey so it's definitely a "treat yo self." Highly recommend. I love Clinique!
Randi B.
Randi B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Review for: Lovely
I love the look and feel of this product. My only problem with it is that I think it wears off too fast. The color is stunning and everyone I know that has used it falls in love with it. A great product!
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Newton, KS
Love, love, LOVE this product! If your not a big lipstick fan, this product is perfect for you. Adds JUST the right amount of color and is hydrating too. It's light on the lips and nonsticky. I love it.
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Albertville
Great product, but is truly "almost there." My favorite is black honey.. the perfect color for e eryday wear. Goes on smooth, but if you want long-lasting- this is not the lipstick for you! Overall, Great lipstick for a little color!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Bloomington , Il
Love the black honey shade. It is sheer and intensifies your natural lip color. There are only 2 shades now and both are a great staple to add to your collection. I will be buying this product again.
Tamelyn F.
Tamelyn F.
Nashville, TN
Almost Lipstick in Black Honey is sheer, flattering, feels light on my lips, yet has reasonably good staying power for a light-textured lipstick. The Black Honey shade truly looks good on everyone.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!