BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Wearable Colour

Skin Types: All

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

How to Use:

Apply directly to lips. Can easily be layered.

Clinique Almost Lipstick
  • "This is my favorite lip stick of all time, I have been using it over a year now its amazing and very rich moisturizing. It does not have any scent to it. " in 104 reviews
  • "I had read in InStyle Mag that this was a universally flattering color. I tried it and I fell in love. Like the other reviewer said, it looked like it would be a dark Goth-like color in the tube, but once it's on it takes your natural lip color and intensifies it. " in 64 reviews
  • "I am NOT a lipstick girl. At all. However, I adore this shade from Clinique! It is lightweight like a gloss but goes on non-sticky like a lipstick. The color appears dark in the tube but goes on the perfect touch of color to enhance any makeup style. Somehow it matches your skin tone perfectly to not be too dark or light, too red or too pink. If you want long lasting lipstick, honestly, I say go back to the 1980s when people even wore it. This is the lipstick for women who don't wear lipstick but sometimes want to complete their makeup look with a touch of color on their lips!" in 21 reviews
Sarah K.
Philadelphia, PA
Horrible. This lipstick is wet, runny, and feels very thin and awful on the lips. The smell is horrible as well. It feels like cheap vasoline when you apply it. It is extremely over priced. Even dark shades show up clear and light. I would never purchase this again!
Halli S.
I have this in the shade black honey and I absolutely love it. It is sheer but moisturizing. You can use one or two swipes for a natural look or build it up for a beautiful color to go out in. It also wears beautifully through the day and fades into a great color.
Ashley C.
Lubbock, TX
I love my almost lipstick! I have been wearing the same color since high school and I love it! I can't remember the name, but it's the one that looks really dark; however, it goes on light. Leaves your lips feeling smooth.
Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
Review for: Other more...
This is a great non drying lip color that has a very sheer hint of color. It's a cross between a lip balm and a lipstick. The color is great. I own this in both pink honey and black honey.
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
I love this stuff! I got it in an ipsy bag and fell in love. The color is barely there, but enough to highlight my lips. It feels almost like wearing chopstick, and I don't have to worry about it wearing off and being noticeable like I do with lipstick.
Andrea S.
Moab
Review for: Other more...
I have this in black honey. It is not lying when in the name, its almost lipstick. Its very buttery and very sheer. Just a hint of color, which is slightly build-able. Its more like a colored chapstick but it is a nice color. It will achieve a soft look.
Natalia N.
Review for: Other more...
I adore this lipstick!! I own the black honey color and it's the perfect shade for my lips. I love the hint of color and the formula! It is more moisturizing than lipstick and not sticky and thick like lip gloss. I will buying more as soon as I ran out.
Emmy L.
Baltimore , MD
Review for: Other more...
BLACK HONEY. I literally always have a tube on me. Light build-able color. Dresses up any look. Keeps my lips moisturized and soft. It doesn't have a smell and it's never irritated my lips. I add it on top of any existing lip color for a quick touchup.
Krista H.
Penfield, NY
Black Honey is the BOMB! Best color ever. I haven't found anyone it does work on.  It's easy to apply, moist and long lasting.  The tube is small and sleek, perfect for a small bag or a night out for easy reapply.   I can't wait to try another color.  10/10!
Emily J.
Review for: Other more...
I love this product! I currently have it in Pink Honey and Black Honey. Both which I use a lot. Whenever I use this, my lips are super moisturized and smooth. This honestly feels like a lip balm on my lips. If you like Black Honey, I recommend trying the gloss!<3
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Dorangela G.
Whats the most useful color, in your opinion?
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.