BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you wo...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Winston Salem, NC
Clinique Almost Lipstick is perfect. The color is very subtle and the product feels great on the lips. It provides a good amount of moisture. The black honey color looks scary in the tube, but when applied is flattering. I have very fair skin and the color was not too dark or too light. This product gives a very natural little to no make up look.
Krista H.
Krista H.
Penfield, NY
Black Honey is the BOMB! Best color ever. I haven't found anyone it does work on.  It's easy to apply, moist and long lasting.  The tube is small and sleek, perfect for a small bag or a night out for easy reapply.   I can't wait to try another color.  10/10!
Natalia N.
Natalia N.
Review for: Other
I adore this lipstick!! I own the black honey color and it's the perfect shade for my lips. I love the hint of color and the formula! It is more moisturizing than lipstick and not sticky and thick like lip gloss. I will buying more as soon as I ran out.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Moab
Review for: Other
I have this in black honey. It is not lying when in the name, its almost lipstick. Its very buttery and very sheer. Just a hint of color, which is slightly build-able. Its more like a colored chapstick but it is a nice color. It will achieve a soft look.
Kamille D.
Kamille D.
Olympia, WA
I have this in Black Honey. This seems to never end! A little goes a long way and it does give you a very light tint. My only problems is I feel like the inner part of my lips is not as moisturized after a while of re-applying but sti a good product.
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
I have this one in black honey. I like it a lot, it is very moisturizing and can be used alone. I like it for everyday wear, it leaves a nice tiny without going overboard. Definitely recommend to everyone and would love to try different colors.
Kirsten B.
Kirsten B.
Casa Grande, AZ
Review for: Other
Black Honey is such an amazing color. Looks good on everyone! I love taking the lid off and seeing everyone's face as they see the dark color bullet and then their reactions of the wondrously universally flattering shade! Will always repurchase.
Gabriela Z.
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
I love how the black honey almost lipstick is a great fit to any complexion! The color adapts to you, you don't need to worry if it is going to be too dark for you. Don't get fooled by the color of the lipstick - try it on and see it for yourself.
Maria L.
Maria L.
There's a reason why Black Honey has such a cult following. I love it and have repurchased at least three or four times. I also recently discovered that Burt's Bees red Dahlia lip balm is a close match, but I still love pulling this beautiful silver tube out of my purse. So pretty on the lips, even if it's not terribly long-wearing.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Gibsonville
Review for: Lovely, Spicy, Flirty, Tender, Luscious
LOVE ALL OF THESE! If you like lip balm but are hesitant about lip stick, this is the product for you. Feels like a balm but stays on like a lipstick/stain. They feel so good and all of the colors are awesome. It provides a good tint without a punch of color, so if you are new to the lipstick world, you won't feel like it is too much!
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?