Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#45 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (26)
Sheena C.
Sheena C.
Lathrop, MO

I am not typically a lipstick fan but this lipstick has changed my mind. I love it! Goes on smooth not too dark or tacky!
Maria A.
Maria A.
CHARLOTTE, NC

I am in absolute love with this product, I buy this product from belks or macys and I absolutely love it, I recommend it
Morgan  C.
Morgan C.
Pt Charlotte, FL

I've used this for so long, it looks good on every one I know that has tried. Love that you can have a tint or layer it.
Tonya S.
Tonya S.

This formula is amazing. It feels so lightweight like a balm. Definitely very hydrating. It gives a nice hint of color.
enna d.
enna d.

This lipstick is very moisturizing but it doesn't last long at all. This is pretty expensive for this type of lipstick.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX

Nice sheer in between gloss/lipstick. Nice to pop on for just a little something, not super pigmented. Nice feeling.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Russellville, KY

So easy to find a perfect color. So many options. Love the color that it applies. Not too much. One of my favorites.
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Ringgold , GA

This color looks soooo gorgeous on. Perfect fall color. Goes on super easy. Will purchase more when I run out.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Rothesay , New Brunswick

This is my absolute favorite lip color. it looks really dark but when you apply it it is the perfect color.
Elissa C.
Elissa C.

Great color for my medium skintone. Does not last long, but is highly moisturizing. It is a bit pricey.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA

Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!

Join Now