Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#153 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Mason, MI
Its a classic! I've used Black Honey since high school- the formula has not changed. The colors are sheer and build-able. Not a long lasting lipstick, but its moisturizing and feels amazing on your lips. This is one you want to keep in your purse. It can go from day to night by simply layering!
Callie B.
Callie B.
Camas, WA
June 20, 2017, 8:18 p.m.
Review for: Shy
This stuff is totally worth the money. It's so neat how it just kind of blends with your lips while giving it a different color at the same time. I got this for the first time a couple weeks ago and I'm definitely not disappointed. If you're looking for something neat and new this is it. I love it.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Draper, UT
These almost lipsticks, are so beautiful, and so soothing on your lips. I have the Almost Black honey and I am absolutely in love with it! It is definitely one of my favorite lip products for everyday use. Goes on so smooth, with just a beautiful hint of color. This is a staple in my collection!
Cara M.
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
I have the shade black honey and the color looks and sounds a little intimidating but it swatches beautifully. It's not over glossy or sticky. It's pretty sheer with a nice tint. Very flattering without over doing it
Peggy W.
Peggy W.
Bonaire, GA
I have been wearing clinique Black Honey Almost Black Lipstick since college.  It goes on smooth, not thick and gooey.  It's your lip color but better.  It's one of the only lipsticks that I've ever finished, and I wish Clinique would sell it by the case.
Halli S.
Halli S.
I have this in the shade black honey and I absolutely love it. It is sheer but moisturizing. You can use one or two swipes for a natural look or build it up for a beautiful color to go out in. It also wears beautifully through the day and fades into a great color.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Babylon, NY
Horrible. This lipstick is wet, runny, and feels very thin and awful on the lips. The smell is horrible as well. It feels like cheap vasoline when you apply it. It is extremely over priced. Even dark shades show up clear and light. I would never purchase this again!
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Winston Salem, NC
Clinique Almost Lipstick is perfect. The color is very subtle and the product feels great on the lips. It provides a good amount of moisture. The black honey color looks scary in the tube, but when applied is flattering. I have very fair skin and the color was not too dark or too light. This product gives a very natural little to no make up look.
Krista H.
Krista H.
Penfield, NY
Black Honey is the BOMB! Best color ever. I haven't found anyone it does work on.  It's easy to apply, moist and long lasting.  The tube is small and sleek, perfect for a small bag or a night out for easy reapply.   I can't wait to try another color.  10/10!
Kamille D.
Kamille D.
Glendale, CA
I have this in Black Honey. This seems to never end! A little goes a long way and it does give you a very light tint. My only problems is I feel like the inner part of my lips is not as moisturized after a while of re-applying but sti a good product.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA
Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.