BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you wo...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
This lipstick really is what it says. I don't think I look good in a full pigmented lipstick so this is a good option for me. It's sort of like a chapstick and lipstick mix. Even with my preferred natural look, I can pull of a more "intense" color like black honey.
Taylor D.
Let me tell you I hate lip gloss and I love this. Is super smooth and feels good on your lips. Its not thick and gunky. Its not tacky at all. I love this. Its perfect for days when I just want a tint of color without a solid color block. I'm so happy I got this.
Samantha S.
Review for: Other more...
I got the shade Pink Honey in one of my Sephora Play boxes. This doesn't show any pigment on my lips but it does leave a semi-glossy finish on them. I like to use it as a base before I apply some of my matte liquid lipsticks as it keeps them from drying my lips out completely.
Rebecca V.
Charleston, SC
I love that this lipstick was made to suit every skin tone. But if you think this a proper lipstick you will be disappointed! This is more kind of a tinted lip balm. But I absolutely love that it gives your lips a nice healthy natural color. So far I really like this product!
Marlie R.
I absolutely LOVE Clinique's Almost Lipsticks! They are so smooth and hydrating all while giving you a pop of color! My favorite shade is "Black Honey" because it's a natural 'your lips but better' shade!
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
I have the shade black honey and the color looks and sounds a little intimidating but it swatches beautifully. It's not over glossy or sticky. It's pretty sheer with a nice tint. Very flattering without over doing it
Natalia G.
East Windsor, NJ
Those lipstick ūüíĄ are good, the colors are so pretty, has a nice packaging. The price is a little expensive but the quality is good so meet my expectations about the price and of course I'll buy again a Clinique product.
Olivia S.
Review for: Other more...
I absolutely love these. I do not like wearing lipstick because of the pigmentation and mess. And I do not like wearing gloss because of the stickiness, but this stuff is perfect. Perfect pigmentation and perfect texture. I'm wearing the black honey color on my wedding day.
Peggy W.
Bonaire, GA
I have been wearing clinique Black Honey Almost Black Lipstick since college.  It goes on smooth, not thick and gooey.  It's your lip color but better.  It's one of the only lipsticks that I've ever finished, and I wish Clinique would sell it by the case.
Mallori L.
Yukon, OK
This product in black honey is my holy grail. It's moisturizing, and sheer. I use it instead of lip balm when I'm running errands and want to look put together. This looks good on everybody, and looks different on everybody. It is definitely something you have to try.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Dorangela G.
Whats the most useful color, in your opinion?
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.