7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you woul...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...3 Answers
MAXIMA J.
MAXIMA J.
Review for: Luscious
The product gives moist on my lips and does not have a feeling of dryness. I usually buy in Clinique website. It is easily applied to your lips and usable anytime with a beautiful color of a case of green. The product is good for lips who keep on drying. I keep on buying this product.
Salina F.
Salina F.
Review for: Other
I can only review the original shade Black Honey. This is quite literally my favorite lipstick ever. It's super low maintenance and it provides the prettiest sheen and wine tint to the lips. A few swipes offer a rosy color on my lips and if I add a few more swipes, it can deepen to a dark reddish color like wine which is so lovely!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Review for: Other
I got the shade Pink Honey in one of my Sephora Play boxes. This doesn't show any pigment on my lips but it does leave a semi-glossy finish on them. I like to use it as a base before I apply some of my matte liquid lipsticks as it keeps them from drying my lips out completely.
Cara M.
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
I have the shade black honey and the color looks and sounds a little intimidating but it swatches beautifully. It's not over glossy or sticky. It's pretty sheer with a nice tint. Very flattering without over doing it
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Review for: Other
I absolutely love these. I do not like wearing lipstick because of the pigmentation and mess. And I do not like wearing gloss because of the stickiness, but this stuff is perfect. Perfect pigmentation and perfect texture. I'm wearing the black honey color on my wedding day.
Peggy W.
Peggy W.
Bonaire, GA
I have been wearing clinique Black Honey Almost Black Lipstick since college.  It goes on smooth, not thick and gooey.  It's your lip color but better.  It's one of the only lipsticks that I've ever finished, and I wish Clinique would sell it by the case.
Mallori L.
Mallori L.
Yukon, OK
This product in black honey is my holy grail. It's moisturizing, and sheer. I use it instead of lip balm when I'm running errands and want to look put together. This looks good on everybody, and looks different on everybody. It is definitely something you have to try.
Laura W.
Laura W.
La Center, KY
Review for: Other
I love this "Almost Lipstick!"
It's moisturizer, with just a bit of color that's perfect for everyday wear. I use Black Honey, and it's great for days I don't want to go all out, but I still want some color. The only thing I would change would be for it to last longer!
Rehana R.
Rehana R.
Randolph, MA
Review for: Other
Black honey is a great "barely there" shade for a no makeup look. The almost lipstick formula is very hydrating, providing a nice, sheer wash of color. It does need to be reapplied frequently though, and isn't very buildable. Great for people who prefer a natural look.
Halli S.
Halli S.
I have this in the shade black honey and I absolutely love it. It is sheer but moisturizing. You can use one or two swipes for a natural look or build it up for a beautiful color to go out in. It also wears beautifully through the day and fades into a great color.
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?