BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Wearable Colour

Skin Types: All

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

How to Use:

Apply directly to lips. Can easily be layered.

Clinique Almost Lipstick
  • "This is my favorite lip stick of all time, I have been using it over a year now its amazing and very rich moisturizing. It does not have any scent to it. " in 104 reviews
  • "I had read in InStyle Mag that this was a universally flattering color. I tried it and I fell in love. Like the other reviewer said, it looked like it would be a dark Goth-like color in the tube, but once it's on it takes your natural lip color and intensifies it. " in 64 reviews
  • "I am NOT a lipstick girl. At all. However, I adore this shade from Clinique! It is lightweight like a gloss but goes on non-sticky like a lipstick. The color appears dark in the tube but goes on the perfect touch of color to enhance any makeup style. Somehow it matches your skin tone perfectly to not be too dark or light, too red or too pink. If you want long lasting lipstick, honestly, I say go back to the 1980s when people even wore it. This is the lipstick for women who don't wear lipstick but sometimes want to complete their makeup look with a touch of color on their lips!" in 21 reviews
Samantha S.
Review for: Other more...
I got the shade Pink Honey in one of my Sephora Play boxes. This doesn't show any pigment on my lips but it does leave a semi-glossy finish on them. I like to use it as a base before I apply some of my matte liquid lipsticks as it keeps them from drying my lips out completely.
Rebecca V.
Charleston, SC
I love that this lipstick was made to suit every skin tone. But if you think this a proper lipstick you will be disappointed! This is more kind of a tinted lip balm. But I absolutely love that it gives your lips a nice healthy natural color. So far I really like this product!
Marlie R.
I absolutely LOVE Clinique's Almost Lipsticks! They are so smooth and hydrating all while giving you a pop of color! My favorite shade is "Black Honey" because it's a natural 'your lips but better' shade!
Olivia S.
Review for: Other more...
I absolutely love these. I do not like wearing lipstick because of the pigmentation and mess. And I do not like wearing gloss because of the stickiness, but this stuff is perfect. Perfect pigmentation and perfect texture. I'm wearing the black honey color on my wedding day.
Natalia G.
East Windsor , NJ
Those lipstick đź’„ are good, the colors are so pretty, has a nice packaging. The price is a little expensive but the quality is good so meet my expectations about the price and of course I'll buy again a Clinique product.
Peggy W.
Bonaire, GA
I have been wearing clinique Black Honey Almost Black Lipstick since college.  It goes on smooth, not thick and gooey.  It's your lip color but better.  It's one of the only lipsticks that I've ever finished, and I wish Clinique would sell it by the case.
Mallori L.
Yukon, OK
This product in black honey is my holy grail. It's moisturizing, and sheer. I use it instead of lip balm when I'm running errands and want to look put together. This looks good on everybody, and looks different on everybody. It is definitely something you have to try.
Laura W.
West Paducah, KY
Review for: Other more...
I love this "Almost Lipstick!"
It's moisturizer, with just a bit of color that's perfect for everyday wear. I use Black Honey, and it's great for days I don't want to go all out, but I still want some color. The only thing I would change would be for it to last longer!
Rehana R.
Randolph, MA
Review for: Other more...
Black honey is a great "barely there" shade for a no makeup look. The almost lipstick formula is very hydrating, providing a nice, sheer wash of color. It does need to be reapplied frequently though, and isn't very buildable. Great for people who prefer a natural look.
Cora O.
Conyers
Review for: Spicy more...
It's a really pretty color. I kind of live for this, but it is drying for my lips without being a matte color. It's super nice for a slight lip tint though. I would purchase again just for the color. I bought it off the Clinique website in a sample- thanks Clinique!
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Dorangela G.
Whats the most useful color, in your opinion?
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.