Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#109 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Taylor C.
Taylor C.

This looks terrifying in the tube, but when applied, looks absolutely stunning. It gives you lips a tint but not crazy insane color. I love this.
Shelby b.
Shelby b.
Bennington, VT

This clinique almost lipstick is a good product to at holidays and party's because its a good color that lasts long time and it does not smuged .
Leslie W.
Leslie W.

This is my favorite lipstick. It goes with everything. I'm very fair and most darker colors look horrible on me but this one works great.
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
San Francisco, CA

I love cliniques products, this almost lipstick is Smooth and hydrating on the lips. Sheer but very nice color. I love black honey shade
Bobbi R.
Bobbi R.
Trinity, TX

I liked the feel of the lipstick and it lasted appropriately 5 hours. It made my lips moist and it comes it a lot of different shades.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Arlington, VA

One of the most unique and beautiful shades. A true classic and a definite must have. The color it creates is universally flattering.
Chrissie M.
Chrissie M.

My favorite formulation. Used for since a teenager. Easy to use, light, sleek packaging. Worth the extra money. Highly recommended.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.

Great light coverage. A more natural looking coverage that is more timeless than most of the heavy lipsticks out now. I love it!
Holly A.
Holly A.
Thomas, WV

I LOVE this in the Black Honey! Its a lipstick that
feels like chapstick and moisturizes your lips while
giving you great color!
Elaine R.
Elaine R.
Jesup, GA

I'm in love with this product. I love a sheer lip but not shiny and this delivers. Both this color and black honey are my favs!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA

Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!

Join Now