BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you wo...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
Jamie L.
Mason, MI
Its a classic! I've used Black Honey since high school- the formula has not changed. The colors are sheer and build-able. Not a long lasting lipstick, but its moisturizing and feels amazing on your lips. This is one you want to keep in your purse. It can go from day to night by simply layering!
Juliana O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't like this product at all. I guess it's trying to be more like a balm than a lipstick? But it just wasn't moisturizing like a balm, or colored enough to be a lipstick. I was really disappointed with this.
Cat M.
Andover, KS
Got the black honey shade in my play box.. very cute. I do love crazy lip colors.. like a lot. So on my no make up days I use this. It doesnt last a crazy long time but it is great if you love a more natural look. Would def recommend!
Melissa B.
This is the first lipstick that I ever used and it was back when I was I think 13 and my mom gave me one in the shade of black honey and I have such fond memories of it and I just bought another one recently and it's absolutely gorgeous
Callie B.
Camas, WA
Review for: Shy
This stuff is totally worth the money. It's so neat how it just kind of blends with your lips while giving it a different color at the same time. I got this for the first time a couple weeks ago and I'm definitely not disappointed. If you're looking for something neat and new this is it. I love it.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this as a free gift at a conference I attended and I must say I really like it! The product is very pigmented and stays on for hours-- even through meals. My only complaint is that, at times, the lipstick can look a bit cakey and it cracks.
Jennifer F.
Draper, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
These almost lipsticks, are so beautiful, and so soothing on your lips. I have the Almost Black honey and I am absolutely in love with it! It is definitely one of my favorite lip products for everyday use. Goes on so smooth, with just a beautiful hint of color. This is a staple in my collection!
MAXIMA J.
Review for: Luscious
The product gives moist on my lips and does not have a feeling of dryness. I usually buy in Clinique website. It is easily applied to your lips and usable anytime with a beautiful color of a case of green. The product is good for lips who keep on drying. I keep on buying this product.
Taylor D.
Let me tell you I hate lip gloss and I love this. Is super smooth and feels good on your lips. Its not thick and gunky. Its not tacky at all. I love this. Its perfect for days when I just want a tint of color without a solid color block. I'm so happy I got this.
Samantha S.
Review for: Other
I got the shade Pink Honey in one of my Sephora Play boxes. This doesn't show any pigment on my lips but it does leave a semi-glossy finish on them. I like to use it as a base before I apply some of my matte liquid lipsticks as it keeps them from drying my lips out completely.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?