7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you woul...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...3 Answers
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Mason, MI
Its a classic! I've used Black Honey since high school- the formula has not changed. The colors are sheer and build-able. Not a long lasting lipstick, but its moisturizing and feels amazing on your lips. This is one you want to keep in your purse. It can go from day to night by simply layering!
Callie B.
Callie B.
Camas, WA
Review for: Shy
This stuff is totally worth the money. It's so neat how it just kind of blends with your lips while giving it a different color at the same time. I got this for the first time a couple weeks ago and I'm definitely not disappointed. If you're looking for something neat and new this is it. I love it.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Draper, UT
These almost lipsticks, are so beautiful, and so soothing on your lips. I have the Almost Black honey and I am absolutely in love with it! It is definitely one of my favorite lip products for everyday use. Goes on so smooth, with just a beautiful hint of color. This is a staple in my collection!
MAXIMA J.
MAXIMA J.
Review for: Luscious
The product gives moist on my lips and does not have a feeling of dryness. I usually buy in Clinique website. It is easily applied to your lips and usable anytime with a beautiful color of a case of green. The product is good for lips who keep on drying. I keep on buying this product.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Review for: Other
I got the shade Pink Honey in one of my Sephora Play boxes. This doesn't show any pigment on my lips but it does leave a semi-glossy finish on them. I like to use it as a base before I apply some of my matte liquid lipsticks as it keeps them from drying my lips out completely.
Cara M.
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
I have the shade black honey and the color looks and sounds a little intimidating but it swatches beautifully. It's not over glossy or sticky. It's pretty sheer with a nice tint. Very flattering without over doing it
Peggy W.
Peggy W.
Bonaire, GA
I have been wearing clinique Black Honey Almost Black Lipstick since college.  It goes on smooth, not thick and gooey.  It's your lip color but better.  It's one of the only lipsticks that I've ever finished, and I wish Clinique would sell it by the case.
Rehana R.
Rehana R.
Review for: Other
Black honey is a great "barely there" shade for a no makeup look. The almost lipstick formula is very hydrating, providing a nice, sheer wash of color. It does need to be reapplied frequently though, and isn't very buildable. Great for people who prefer a natural look.
Mallori L.
Mallori L.
Yukon, Ok
This product in black honey is my holy grail. It's moisturizing, and sheer. I use it instead of lip balm when I'm running errands and want to look put together. This looks good on everybody, and looks different on everybody. It is definitely something you have to try.
Laura W.
Laura W.
La Center, KY
Review for: Other
I love this "Almost Lipstick!"
It's moisturizer, with just a bit of color that's perfect for everyday wear. I use Black Honey, and it's great for days I don't want to go all out, but I still want some color. The only thing I would change would be for it to last longer!
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA
Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.