Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#153 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Seana C.
Seana C.
Black honey everyday! I love how easy this product is to use. I can put it on without a mirror and feel confident that it's perfectly in place. It's sheer and glossy; super hydrating. I have fair skin, so sometimes I'll just use this lippy with a groomed brow and mascara, and I'm good to go!
Claire M.
Claire M.
I received the shade Black Honey in my Sephora Play bag, and was very disappointed. It applies nothing like the color looks. It's so transparent you can barely tell anything is being worn. The formula is very creamy and comfortable.
Sasha P.
Sasha P.
nampa, id
Terrible for dry lips. It has a nice pretty finish, like a gel gloss, but it clings to dry spots worse than any lipstick I have ever used. I would use this product if my lips were not dry though. It is affordable and pretty.
Hilda T.
Hilda T.
I received a sample of Black Honey in my Sephora play box and at first I didn't think I'd care for it. But this is actually a great product! When you don't want to put something on your lips that is too drying for too sticky or too much color, this is the lippie for you. I used it till it finished and purchased it asap as I felt that there was nothing out there like this!!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Cape May Ch, NJ
Almost lipstick is the best! This has been my go-to lipstick for years, and it never looks out of style. The sheerness of the texture and feel but richness of the color is hard to match by any other brands. This feels comfortable like chapstick on your lips, so even those that don't usually like traditional lipsticks would love this. I recommend this for anyone who is looking for an easy-to wear product in a signature color.
Jill K.
Jill K.
I got this in my sephora play box in the shade black honey. I absolutely love it. The color is flattering and subtle. It doesn't have great staying power, but it wears gracefully and can be reapplied without a mirror. I will be buying the full size when my sample runs out.
Alice S.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
I'm not impressed with this lipstick. I get the point is for it to be "barely there", but it's TOO barely there for me. I do think this is a personal choice, and I can see how there would be appeal for some. But if you're into pigmented lipsticks, this will most likely disappoint.
Kristi W.
Kristi W.
Muscle Shoals, AL
I have loved this product for years! From what I've seen, the same "almost lipstick" can look completely different in different people. Make sure you try before you buy. I thing it's a great lip product because my lips don't feel dry during or after wearing.
Kasey H.
Kasey H.
Berkley, MI
Black Honey is famous for a reason. I love this and will buy it again. This was perfect for daily use, because I can swipe on one layer of comfortable, sheer color or build it up. It gives a really pretty effect when just dabbed on with glowy skin and long lashes. It's beautiful. The consistency isn't like anything else I've tried; it's almost a gel stick.
Zoe O.
Zoe O.
Silver Spring, MD
Love this product, whatever category it falls under. It's buildable and super hydrating. Great for someone who wants a pop of color without having to worry too much about getting that perfectly sharp line. Received in Play by Sephora but would buy again
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA
Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.