Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#142 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY

I love this. It goes on nicely. My lips were moisturized. I don't wear lipstick, so this was a hit for me. It's more of a lip gloss, without being so glossy and sticky.
Marisa W.
Marisa W.
Orlando, FL

I got Black Honey in Almost Lipstick and I love it. I was expecting it to be a dark plum color but it actually goes on so much lighter and feels amazing on the lips!!!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Lodi, CA

This color looks dark, but the color is more of a berry stain. I wish it had a hint more color, it can look a little brownish at first but I love it after I blot it
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Raleigh, NC

Black honey is one of my all time favorites. It's so flattering on so many different people. It's a gel like formula that's different from anything else I've tried.
Bre M.
Bre M.
Jacksonville, FL

These are a cross between a stain and a lipstick. Your lips are moisturized with the creamy lipstick, but it is much lighter pigmented than the stick appears.
Pamela P.
Pamela P.
Lockport, NY

Love the "hint" color you get with this lippie. Very sheer but with bold colors, texture is smooth and not drying, wear power is typical, like a basic balm.
Sarika M.
Sarika M.

I quite like this...it's slightly glossy and moisturizing. I mostly use it at gym cos I can apply it without a mirror... Received a sample in my Playbox.
Tina M.
Tina M.
Shelby, OH

I absolutely love this! it is very moisturizing and has a nice sheer coverage for everyday use. This is a product to keep in a handbag and use every day!
Kathy P.
Kathy P.

Clinique Almost Lipstick is amazing! Feels great on your lips. Never sticky! Black Honey adjusts to your own complexion. Compliments every skin tone!❤️
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

Been in love with this for a long time. Don't be afraid, its not as dark as it appears. It's a sheer berry tone and is absolutely gorgeous on everyone.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA

Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!