BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Wearable Colour

Skin Types: All

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

How to Use:

Apply directly to lips. Can easily be layered.

Clinique Almost Lipstick
  • "This is my favorite lip stick of all time, I have been using it over a year now its amazing and very rich moisturizing. It does not have any scent to it. " in 104 reviews
  • "I had read in InStyle Mag that this was a universally flattering color. I tried it and I fell in love. Like the other reviewer said, it looked like it would be a dark Goth-like color in the tube, but once it's on it takes your natural lip color and intensifies it. " in 64 reviews
  • "I am NOT a lipstick girl. At all. However, I adore this shade from Clinique! It is lightweight like a gloss but goes on non-sticky like a lipstick. The color appears dark in the tube but goes on the perfect touch of color to enhance any makeup style. Somehow it matches your skin tone perfectly to not be too dark or light, too red or too pink. If you want long lasting lipstick, honestly, I say go back to the 1980s when people even wore it. This is the lipstick for women who don't wear lipstick but sometimes want to complete their makeup look with a touch of color on their lips!" in 22 reviews
  • "I am NOT a lipstick girl. At all. However, I adore this shade from Clinique! It is lightweight like a gloss but goes on non-sticky like a lipstick. The color appears dark in the tube but goes on the perfect touch of color to enhance any makeup style. Somehow it matches your skin tone perfectly to not be too dark or light, too red or too pink. If you want long lasting lipstick, honestly, I say go back to the 1980s when people even wore it. This is the lipstick for women who don't wear lipstick but sometimes want to complete their makeup look with a touch of color on their lips!" in 21 reviews
Rehana R.
Randolph, MA
Review for: Other more...
Black honey is a great "barely there" shade for a no makeup look. The almost lipstick formula is very hydrating, providing a nice, sheer wash of color. It does need to be reapplied frequently though, and isn't very buildable. Great for people who prefer a natural look.
Laura W.
West Paducah, KY
Review for: Other more...
I love this "Almost Lipstick!"
It's moisturizer, with just a bit of color that's perfect for everyday wear. I use Black Honey, and it's great for days I don't want to go all out, but I still want some color. The only thing I would change would be for it to last longer!
Mallori L.
Yukon, OK
This product in black honey is my holy grail. It's moisturizing, and sheer. I use it instead of lip balm when I'm running errands and want to look put together. This looks good on everybody, and looks different on everybody. It is definitely something you have to try.
Halli S.
I have this in the shade black honey and I absolutely love it. It is sheer but moisturizing. You can use one or two swipes for a natural look or build it up for a beautiful color to go out in. It also wears beautifully through the day and fades into a great color.
Cora O.
Conyers
Review for: Spicy more...
It's a really pretty color. I kind of live for this, but it is drying for my lips without being a matte color. It's super nice for a slight lip tint though. I would purchase again just for the color. I bought it off the Clinique website in a sample- thanks Clinique!
Sarah K.
Philadelphia, PA
Horrible. This lipstick is wet, runny, and feels very thin and awful on the lips. The smell is horrible as well. It feels like cheap vasoline when you apply it. It is extremely over priced. Even dark shades show up clear and light. I would never purchase this again!
Ashley C.
Lubbock, TX
I love my almost lipstick! I have been wearing the same color since high school and I love it! I can't remember the name, but it's the one that looks really dark; however, it goes on light. Leaves your lips feeling smooth.
Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
Review for: Other more...
This is a great non drying lip color that has a very sheer hint of color. It's a cross between a lip balm and a lipstick. The color is great. I own this in both pink honey and black honey.
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
I love this stuff! I got it in an ipsy bag and fell in love. The color is barely there, but enough to highlight my lips. It feels almost like wearing chopstick, and I don't have to worry about it wearing off and being noticeable like I do with lipstick.
Emmy L.
Baltimore , MD
Review for: Other more...
BLACK HONEY. I literally always have a tube on me. Light build-able color. Dresses up any look. Keeps my lips moisturized and soft. It doesn't have a smell and it's never irritated my lips. I add it on top of any existing lip color for a quick touchup.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Dorangela G.
Whats the most useful color, in your opinion?
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.