BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you wo...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Mason, MI
Its a classic! I've used Black Honey since high school- the formula has not changed. The colors are sheer and build-able. Not a long lasting lipstick, but its moisturizing and feels amazing on your lips. This is one you want to keep in your purse. It can go from day to night by simply layering!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Review for: Other
I love this! I got a sample from Sephora and loved the way it made my lips look. I keep it in my purse and use it on top of chapstick or instead of. It keeps my lips looking moisturized and tinted. The only downside is that the smell isn't that great - it could really benefit from something.
Callie B.
Callie B.
Camas, WA
Review for: Shy
This stuff is totally worth the money. It's so neat how it just kind of blends with your lips while giving it a different color at the same time. I got this for the first time a couple weeks ago and I'm definitely not disappointed. If you're looking for something neat and new this is it. I love it.
MAXIMA J.
MAXIMA J.
Review for: Luscious
The product gives moist on my lips and does not have a feeling of dryness. I usually buy in Clinique website. It is easily applied to your lips and usable anytime with a beautiful color of a case of green. The product is good for lips who keep on drying. I keep on buying this product.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Draper, UT
These almost lipsticks, are so beautiful, and so soothing on your lips. I have the Almost Black honey and I am absolutely in love with it! It is definitely one of my favorite lip products for everyday use. Goes on so smooth, with just a beautiful hint of color. This is a staple in my collection!
Salina F.
Salina F.
Review for: Other
I can only review the original shade Black Honey. This is quite literally my favorite lipstick ever. It's super low maintenance and it provides the prettiest sheen and wine tint to the lips. A few swipes offer a rosy color on my lips and if I add a few more swipes, it can deepen to a dark reddish color like wine which is so lovely!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Review for: Other
I got the shade Pink Honey in one of my Sephora Play boxes. This doesn't show any pigment on my lips but it does leave a semi-glossy finish on them. I like to use it as a base before I apply some of my matte liquid lipsticks as it keeps them from drying my lips out completely.
Cara M.
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
I have the shade black honey and the color looks and sounds a little intimidating but it swatches beautifully. It's not over glossy or sticky. It's pretty sheer with a nice tint. Very flattering without over doing it
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Review for: Other
I absolutely love these. I do not like wearing lipstick because of the pigmentation and mess. And I do not like wearing gloss because of the stickiness, but this stuff is perfect. Perfect pigmentation and perfect texture. I'm wearing the black honey color on my wedding day.
Peggy W.
Peggy W.
Bonaire, GA
I have been wearing clinique Black Honey Almost Black Lipstick since college.  It goes on smooth, not thick and gooey.  It's your lip color but better.  It's one of the only lipsticks that I've ever finished, and I wish Clinique would sell it by the case.
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?