Clinique Almost Lipstick uploaded by Jessica R.Clinique Almost Lipstick uploaded by Cara M.Clinique Almost Lipstick uploaded by Brittany B.See all 28 photos
7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Are these drying or do they have a li...Definitely soft on your lips a... 4 Answers
  • Is there another lip product in the b...There is another shade called ... 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are th...This is not very pigmented at ... 3 Answers
Photos (28)
Buy on Sephora*
Jill K.
Jill K.
I got this in my sephora play box in the shade black honey. I absolutely love it. The color is flattering and subtle. It doesn't have great staying power, but it wears gracefully and can be reapplied without a mirror. I will be buying the full size when my sample runs out.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Cape May Ch, NJ
Almost lipstick is the best! This has been my go-to lipstick for years, and it never looks out of style. The sheerness of the texture and feel but richness of the color is hard to match by any other brands. This feels comfortable like chapstick on your lips, so even those that don't usually like traditional lipsticks would love this. I recommend this for anyone who is looking for an easy-to wear product in a signature color.
Alice S.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
I'm not impressed with this lipstick. I get the point is for it to be "barely there", but it's TOO barely there for me. I do think this is a personal choice, and I can see how there would be appeal for some. But if you're into pigmented lipsticks, this will most likely disappoint.
Kristi W.
Kristi W.
Muscle Shoals, AL
I have loved this product for years! From what I've seen, the same "almost lipstick" can look completely different in different people. Make sure you try before you buy. I thing it's a great lip product because my lips don't feel dry during or after wearing.
Kasey H.
Kasey H.
Berkley, MI
Black Honey is famous for a reason. I love this and will buy it again. This was perfect for daily use, because I can swipe on one layer of comfortable, sheer color or build it up. It gives a really pretty effect when just dabbed on with glowy skin and long lashes. It's beautiful. The consistency isn't like anything else I've tried; it's almost a gel stick.
Zoe O.
Zoe O.
Silver Spring, MD
Love this product, whatever category it falls under. It's buildable and super hydrating. Great for someone who wants a pop of color without having to worry too much about getting that perfectly sharp line. Received in Play by Sephora but would buy again
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Mason, MI
Its a classic! I've used Black Honey since high school- the formula has not changed. The colors are sheer and build-able. Not a long lasting lipstick, but its moisturizing and feels amazing on your lips. This is one you want to keep in your purse. It can go from day to night by simply layering!
Callie B.
Callie B.
Portland, OR
June 20, 2017, 8:18 p.m.
Review for: Shy
This stuff is totally worth the money. It's so neat how it just kind of blends with your lips while giving it a different color at the same time. I got this for the first time a couple weeks ago and I'm definitely not disappointed. If you're looking for something neat and new this is it. I love it.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Draper, UT
These almost lipsticks, are so beautiful, and so soothing on your lips. I have the Almost Black honey and I am absolutely in love with it! It is definitely one of my favorite lip products for everyday use. Goes on so smooth, with just a beautiful hint of color. This is a staple in my collection!
Cara M.
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
I have the shade black honey and the color looks and sounds a little intimidating but it swatches beautifully. It's not over glossy or sticky. It's pretty sheer with a nice tint. Very flattering without over doing it
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA
Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.