BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Wearable Colour

Skin Types: All

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

How to Use:

Apply directly to lips. Can easily be layered.

Clinique Almost Lipstick
  • "This is my favorite lip stick of all time, I have been using it over a year now its amazing and very rich moisturizing. It does not have any scent to it. " in 104 reviews
  • "I had read in InStyle Mag that this was a universally flattering color. I tried it and I fell in love. Like the other reviewer said, it looked like it would be a dark Goth-like color in the tube, but once it's on it takes your natural lip color and intensifies it. " in 64 reviews
  • "I am NOT a lipstick girl. At all. However, I adore this shade from Clinique! It is lightweight like a gloss but goes on non-sticky like a lipstick. The color appears dark in the tube but goes on the perfect touch of color to enhance any makeup style. Somehow it matches your skin tone perfectly to not be too dark or light, too red or too pink. If you want long lasting lipstick, honestly, I say go back to the 1980s when people even wore it. This is the lipstick for women who don't wear lipstick but sometimes want to complete their makeup look with a touch of color on their lips!" in 21 reviews
Alexandra H.
Oviedo, FL
I got this product in my sephora play box. I have the shade black honey which is a dark purple/red color. However, it's almost more like a tinted lip balm and the color pigment isn't the greatest, but you can build it up. It is a great formula though.
Caitlin K.
I didn't like this at all. This was an item in the Sephora play box and as soon as I opened the lid, the lipstick came out. It appeared to have been broken inside the tube. It got everywhere and I really didn't like the texture of this. Everything about it just felt really cheap.
Angela L.
Mobile, AL
Years ago I had the Black Honey of this lipstick and even though the color may look too dark, the application was light and the shade was flattering for my tan skin tone. I also liked how I didn't have to constantly reapply the lipstick throughout the day.
Heather C.
Gibsonville, NC
Review for: Lovely, Spicy, Flirty, Tender, Luscious more...
LOVE ALL OF THESE! If you like lip balm but are hesitant about lip stick, this is the product for you. Feels like a balm but stays on like a lipstick/stain. They feel so good and all of the colors are awesome. It provides a good tint without a punch of color, so if you are new to the lipstick world, you won't feel like it is too much!
Cheyenne H.
Sanford, FL
I love this lippie! I have naturally dark pink lips so this doesn't give me a ton of color on my days where I just want to go light. You don't need a mirror to apply it, it fits perfectly in your pocket, and best of all- it's moisturizing!
Jamie R.
I wear black honey almost every day. As my niece says it's my "signature lip color." I have worn it since high school - over 20 years now. It's something I will continue to buy for as long as they keep making it. It's perfection!!
Kami M.
I love almost lipstick in Black Honey. It's smooth enough for everyday wear and goes on nicely. It seems to moisturize my lips and I get compliments every single time I wear it on the color. It's got a sheen without being sticky or gloopy. It's a staple in my lipstick bag.
Sandra G.
Kennewick, WA
Review for: Other more...
Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey is the be-all-end-all, one size fits all, best color ever! I have yet to find someone who doesn't love this cutie. It's sheer, almost like a tinted balm, and stays on for a pretty long time. The packaging is beautiful, sleek, and sophisticated. This is my go-to everyday color.
Courtney W.
Winston Salem, NC
Clinique Almost Lipstick is perfect. The color is very subtle and the product feels great on the lips. It provides a good amount of moisture. The black honey color looks scary in the tube, but when applied is flattering. I have very fair skin and the color was not too dark or too light. This product gives a very natural little to no make up look.
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
Review for: Flirty more...
This is such a unique lipstick. The color is so vibrant and opaque in the tube but applies beautifully sheer and subtle on the lips. I absolutely love the slim, elegant packaging and find the formula to be so hydrating on the lips. I've only tried Flirty, but I'm sure the other shades are just as lovely.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Dorangela G.
Whats the most useful color, in your opinion?
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.