7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you woul...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...3 Answers
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Review for: Tender
This is a really natural moisturizing lip color. It's great for when your lips are dry or when you what a more natural look. It's so comfortable and light I often forget I have it on and I don't feel like I need to take it off before I eat or drink the way I do with other lipsticks. It's a bit pricey but all Clinique makeup is. I recommend this for a natural look or for those with dry lips.
Hilda T.
Hilda T.
I received a sample of Black Honey in my Sephora play box and at first I didn't think I'd care for it. But this is actually a great product! When you don't want to put something on your lips that is too drying for too sticky or too much color, this is the lippie for you. I used it till it finished and purchased it asap as I felt that there was nothing out there like this!!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Review for: Other
The only thing I somewhat liked about this product was how it made my lips feel. They did feel hydrated for a little while. I had the shade black honey and it was not very pigmented at all (pic is 6 swipes). The smell also gave me a headache. It is very waxy smelling. I would not recommend.
Jill K.
Jill K.
I got this in my sephora play box in the shade black honey. I absolutely love it. The color is flattering and subtle. It doesn't have great staying power, but it wears gracefully and can be reapplied without a mirror. I will be buying the full size when my sample runs out.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Ocean View, NJ
Almost lipstick is the best! This has been my go-to lipstick for years, and it never looks out of style. The sheerness of the texture and feel but richness of the color is hard to match by any other brands. This feels comfortable like chapstick on your lips, so even those that don't usually like traditional lipsticks would love this. I recommend this for anyone who is looking for an easy-to wear product in a signature color.
Alice S.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
I'm not impressed with this lipstick. I get the point is for it to be "barely there", but it's TOO barely there for me. I do think this is a personal choice, and I can see how there would be appeal for some. But if you're into pigmented lipsticks, this will most likely disappoint.
Kristi W.
Kristi W.
Muscle Shoals, AL
I have loved this product for years! From what I've seen, the same "almost lipstick" can look completely different in different people. Make sure you try before you buy. I thing it's a great lip product because my lips don't feel dry during or after wearing.
Zoe O.
Zoe O.
Denver, CO
Love this product, whatever category it falls under. It's buildable and super hydrating. Great for someone who wants a pop of color without having to worry too much about getting that perfectly sharp line. Received in Play by Sephora but would buy again
Kasey H.
Kasey H.
Berkley, MI
Black Honey is famous for a reason. I love this and will buy it again. This was perfect for daily use, because I can swipe on one layer of comfortable, sheer color or build it up. It gives a really pretty effect when just dabbed on with glowy skin and long lashes. It's beautiful. The consistency isn't like anything else I've tried; it's almost a gel stick.
Chelsie L.
Chelsie L.
Review for: Other
Love! I have one in Black Honey & it is gorgeous! Just a hint of color, so smooth on the lips. It's really really pretty & feels so good after applying. I can't get over rubbing my lips together when I have this on. This is great stuff, keeps my lips hydrated & gives me a little shot of color. I love Clinique products!
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?