Clinique Almost Lipstick uploaded by Jessica R.Clinique Almost Lipstick uploaded by Cara M.Clinique Almost Lipstick uploaded by Brittany B.See all 28 photos
7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Are these drying or do they have a li...Definitely soft on your lips a... 4 Answers
  • Is there another lip product in the b...There is another shade called ... 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are th...This is not very pigmented at ... 3 Answers
Photos (28)
Buy on Sephora*
Sofia T.
Sofia T.
Ardmore, PA
This is such a genius product!! I got this in my Sephora play a few months back and I've already used the sample up and repurchased it !!! It's so comfortable and the tint is buildable and it's a beautiful natural color that enhances your lips. It's perfect for when you still want to wear a lip product, but not a fully opaque lipstick. I love this for minimal makeup days as well as full face days. So happy to have been turned on to this product, would
Totally recommend!
Catherine R.
Catherine R.
I keep Black Honey and Pink Honey in my purse all
Of the time. They are great for quick touch ups. I don't even need a mirror. I got both of mine from Sephora. Pink Honey is a Sephora exclusive and I really like it for a very natural option. Black honey is a classic and I have been buying it since middle school!
I have been buying and wearing Clinique's Almost Lipstick for over twenty years. I love the sheer colour, and the Black Honey has been a staple off and on the entire time. It's got a medium-intensity pigmentation. You can deepen the color with more product. It feels moisturizing on the lips, which is great. I love lipstick but hate the dry, peely feeling most lipsticks induce. If you've never tried this, you definitely should. It's been out there forever for a reason, great stuff!
jennifer s.
jennifer s.
muskegon
I have been using clinique for a long time and first, off I want to say they have such an amazing lip line and the colors are stunning,  clinique has such great lipsticks last for hours without fading smudging or looking worn off it gives you moist texture not that dried dull feeling. I  highly recommend using clinique lipsticks it will be an amazing experience that will not want to ever use anything else.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Philadelphia, PA
I received this in my sephora play box, and I really loved it. It looked so dark in the tube but when I applied it, it turned into my perfect berry shade! It felt very moisturizing, and applied very smoothly. I really loved this lipstick, and it is a great product to throw in my purse and wear on the go.
Seana C.
Seana C.
Black honey everyday! I love how easy this product is to use. I can put it on without a mirror and feel confident that it's perfectly in place. It's sheer and glossy; super hydrating. I have fair skin, so sometimes I'll just use this lippy with a groomed brow and mascara, and I'm good to go!
Claire M.
Claire M.
I received the shade Black Honey in my Sephora Play bag, and was very disappointed. It applies nothing like the color looks. It's so transparent you can barely tell anything is being worn. The formula is very creamy and comfortable.
Sasha P.
Sasha P.
nampa, id
Terrible for dry lips. It has a nice pretty finish, like a gel gloss, but it clings to dry spots worse than any lipstick I have ever used. I would use this product if my lips were not dry though. It is affordable and pretty.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
July 1, 2017, 6:32 p.m.
Review for: Tender
This is a really natural moisturizing lip color. It's great for when your lips are dry or when you what a more natural look. It's so comfortable and light I often forget I have it on and I don't feel like I need to take it off before I eat or drink the way I do with other lipsticks. It's a bit pricey but all Clinique makeup is. I recommend this for a natural look or for those with dry lips.
Hilda T.
Hilda T.
I received a sample of Black Honey in my Sephora play box and at first I didn't think I'd care for it. But this is actually a great product! When you don't want to put something on your lips that is too drying for too sticky or too much color, this is the lippie for you. I used it till it finished and purchased it asap as I felt that there was nothing out there like this!!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA
Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.