BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you wo...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
Review for: Flirty
This is such a unique lipstick. The color is so vibrant and opaque in the tube but applies beautifully sheer and subtle on the lips. I absolutely love the slim, elegant packaging and find the formula to be so hydrating on the lips. I've only tried Flirty, but I'm sure the other shades are just as lovely.
Tina H.
Chickasaw, AL
Review for: Tender
My favorite lipstick! No more rings around you wine glass! My first time trying it and I'm honestly impressed. It is perfect to fit in small purse and easy to apply. If you haven't already tried it you definitely should.
Kristi W.
Muscle shoals, AL
I have loved this product for years! From what I've seen, the same "almost lipstick" can look completely different in different people. Make sure you try before you buy. I thing it's a great lip product because my lips don't feel dry during or after wearing.
Amber F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although the name implies it's a lipstick I would consider it more of a tinted lip balm. I have it in the shade black honey, don't let the name fool you, it's a deep reddish color. It's a fantastic tint for everyday wear.
Michelle S.
A true classic never dies! Almost lipstick in black honey is a must for every woman. The shade is a shade or two deeper than your natural lip color and Clinique adds a touch of gloss and shine to it. Excellent product!
Chelsie L.
Review for: Other
Love! I have one in Black Honey & it is gorgeous! Just a hint of color, so smooth on the lips. It's really really pretty & feels so good after applying. I can't get over rubbing my lips together when I have this on. This is great stuff, keeps my lips hydrated & gives me a little shot of color. I love Clinique products!
Zoe O.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product, whatever category it falls under. It's buildable and super hydrating. Great for someone who wants a pop of color without having to worry too much about getting that perfectly sharp line. Received in Play by Sephora but would buy again
Lauren D.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Spicy, Other
Love these. Theyre a bit pricey but they are great. The black honey is the best color but doesnt usually come in a triage pack. Even the light ones and dark ones work. They're "almost lipsticks" but more like a chapstick. So theyre great for if you need quick lip color & can't apply with a mirror!
Cat M.
Andover, KS
Got the black honey shade in my play box.. very cute. I do love crazy lip colors.. like a lot. So on my no make up days I use this. It doesnt last a crazy long time but it is great if you love a more natural look. Would def recommend!
Juliana O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't like this product at all. I guess it's trying to be more like a balm than a lipstick? But it just wasn't moisturizing like a balm, or colored enough to be a lipstick. I was really disappointed with this.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?