BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Wearable Colour

Skin Types: All

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

How to Use:

Apply directly to lips. Can easily be layered.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you wo...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
Chelsie L.
Review for: Other more...
Love! I have one in Black Honey & it is gorgeous! Just a hint of color, so smooth on the lips. It's really really pretty & feels so good after applying. I can't get over rubbing my lips together when I have this on. This is great stuff, keeps my lips hydrated & gives me a little shot of color. I love Clinique products!
Michelle S.
A true classic never dies! Almost lipstick in black honey is a must for every woman. The shade is a shade or two deeper than your natural lip color and Clinique adds a touch of gloss and shine to it. Excellent product!
Lauren D.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Spicy, Other more...
Love these. Theyre a bit pricey but they are great. The black honey is the best color but doesnt usually come in a triage pack. Even the light ones and dark ones work. They're "almost lipsticks" but more like a chapstick. So theyre great for if you need quick lip color & can't apply with a mirror!
Jamie L.
Mason, MI
Its a classic! I've used Black Honey since high school- the formula has not changed. The colors are sheer and build-able. Not a long lasting lipstick, but its moisturizing and feels amazing on your lips. This is one you want to keep in your purse. It can go from day to night by simply layering!
Juliana O.
I didn't like this product at all. I guess it's trying to be more like a balm than a lipstick? But it just wasn't moisturizing like a balm, or colored enough to be a lipstick. I was really disappointed with this.
Brenda C.
I received this as a free gift at a conference I attended and I must say I really like it! The product is very pigmented and stays on for hours-- even through meals. My only complaint is that, at times, the lipstick can look a bit cakey and it cracks.
Callie B.
Camas, WA
Review for: Shy more...
This stuff is totally worth the money. It's so neat how it just kind of blends with your lips while giving it a different color at the same time. I got this for the first time a couple weeks ago and I'm definitely not disappointed. If you're looking for something neat and new this is it. I love it.
Jennifer F.
Draper, UT
These almost lipsticks, are so beautiful, and so soothing on your lips. I have the Almost Black honey and I am absolutely in love with it! It is definitely one of my favorite lip products for everyday use. Goes on so smooth, with just a beautiful hint of color. This is a staple in my collection!
MAXIMA J.
Review for: Luscious more...
The product gives moist on my lips and does not have a feeling of dryness. I usually buy in Clinique website. It is easily applied to your lips and usable anytime with a beautiful color of a case of green. The product is good for lips who keep on drying. I keep on buying this product.
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
This lipstick really is what it says. I don't think I look good in a full pigmented lipstick so this is a good option for me. It's sort of like a chapstick and lipstick mix. Even with my preferred natural look, I can pull of a more "intense" color like black honey.
Brooke S.
Claxton , GA
I LOVE the formula of this lip stick but I hate it only comes in a couple of color options now!! Does anyone know of another lipstick that is similar?? I love the sheer, glossy color that is also very moisturizing.
Kitten G.
Chattanooga, TN
This is one of my absolute favorite lip products, but they don't make it any of the other shades anymore. Does anyone know which Clinique product is closest to the Almost Lipstick?
Maria U.