BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you wo...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
Melinda C.
Melinda C.
Poland , ME
Review for: Other
This is a very nice textured, I would say tinted chapstick. It glides on very smoothly and leaves my lips slightly darker. I got this in the shade black honey and it looks nice but subtle against my skin. It does not have a scent which is a little weird but overall it is a nice product. Im not sure if it is better than other similar products so I'm not positive if it is worth $17.50, I probably would not repurchase.
Claire M.
Claire M.
I received the shade Black Honey in my Sephora Play bag, and was very disappointed. It applies nothing like the color looks. It's so transparent you can barely tell anything is being worn. The formula is very creamy and comfortable.
Seana C.
Seana C.
Black honey everyday! I love how easy this product is to use. I can put it on without a mirror and feel confident that it's perfectly in place. It's sheer and glossy; super hydrating. I have fair skin, so sometimes I'll just use this lippy with a groomed brow and mascara, and I'm good to go!
Sasha P.
Sasha P.
nampa, id
Terrible for dry lips. It has a nice pretty finish, like a gel gloss, but it clings to dry spots worse than any lipstick I have ever used. I would use this product if my lips were not dry though. It is affordable and pretty.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Tustin
Review for: Other
A decent semi-sheer lipstick/gloss at an affordable pricepoint ($17.50).  I like the color, and the texture is slightly more creamy and sheer than you would expect from a lipstick. It works well with a number of different looks and can be used as a shade adjustor as well. Great for natural looks, or for a minimally tinted lip. The packaging is cute, too. I'd recommend, and might buy again.
Helene B.
Helene B.
Review for: Lovely
I received this product in a Sephora Play box and was disappointed at first because I love bold, opaque lipsticks. But when I started using this, I was pleasantly surprised! I love that I can use this lipstick for some sheer color when I'm not wearing makeup, but I can also build up the color for when I'm wearing a full face of makeup. It has become a product I keep in my purse at all times.
Melody R.
Melody R.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Shy, Chic
This is a decent tinted balm. I have both colors but I don't use them often. The pink might as well be clear on me, doesn't show on my average red lips. The black does show, it's nice, kind of a warm hue that I prefer more for fall. The formulas ok, light but not super hydrating. I love balms and have many, tinted and not tinted, so that's why I don't reach for these really a lot.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Review for: Tender
This is a really natural moisturizing lip color. It's great for when your lips are dry or when you what a more natural look. It's so comfortable and light I often forget I have it on and I don't feel like I need to take it off before I eat or drink the way I do with other lipsticks. It's a bit pricey but all Clinique makeup is. I recommend this for a natural look or for those with dry lips.
Hilda T.
Hilda T.
I received a sample of Black Honey in my Sephora play box and at first I didn't think I'd care for it. But this is actually a great product! When you don't want to put something on your lips that is too drying for too sticky or too much color, this is the lippie for you. I used it till it finished and purchased it asap as I felt that there was nothing out there like this!!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Review for: Other
The only thing I somewhat liked about this product was how it made my lips feel. They did feel hydrated for a little while. I had the shade black honey and it was not very pigmented at all (pic is 6 swipes). The smell also gave me a headache. It is very waxy smelling. I would not recommend.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Smyrna, GA
I am allergic to propylene glycol. Does anyone know if this product contains this ingredient?
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
I love the black honey and swear by it. It's my go to lip product. How much lighter is this shade and will it be too bright for a tanner skin tone
Maria U.