BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you wo...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
Alexandra H.
Oviedo, FL
I got this product in my sephora play box. I have the shade black honey which is a dark purple/red color. However, it's almost more like a tinted lip balm and the color pigment isn't the greatest, but you can build it up. It is a great formula though.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is perfect for that almost lipstick look. ūüėČ I have it in black honey and I love it. I'm unsure of price since I received as a sample, but Clinique is always worth it. I just might have to purchase more when I'm out!! Would love to try the other shades!!
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not impressed with this lipstick. I get the point is for it to be "barely there", but it's TOO barely there for me. I do think this is a personal choice, and I can see how there would be appeal for some. But if you're into pigmented lipsticks, this will most likely disappoint.
Caitlin K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't like this at all. This was an item in the Sephora play box and as soon as I opened the lid, the lipstick came out. It appeared to have been broken inside the tube. It got everywhere and I really didn't like the texture of this. Everything about it just felt really cheap.
Sarah J.
Henrico, VA
Almost Lipstick in Black Honey is my "I'm running late and need something ASAP" Lipstick. It's flattering no matter what is going on with my face, whether I have a full face of makeup or just some mascara and concealer. It's formula is lovely and non-drying. I've considered buying another just to have in the purse/diaper bag so I don't have to keep switching it out!
Angela L.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Years ago I had the Black Honey of this lipstick and even though the color may look too dark, the application was light and the shade was flattering for my tan skin tone. I also liked how I didn't have to constantly reapply the lipstick throughout the day.
Cheyenne H.
Sanford, FL
I love this lippie! I have naturally dark pink lips so this doesn't give me a ton of color on my days where I just want to go light. You don't need a mirror to apply it, it fits perfectly in your pocket, and best of all- it's moisturizing!
Kami M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love almost lipstick in Black Honey. It's smooth enough for everyday wear and goes on nicely. It seems to moisturize my lips and I get compliments every single time I wear it on the color. It's got a sheen without being sticky or gloopy. It's a staple in my lipstick bag.
Jamie R.
I wear black honey almost every day. As my niece says it's my "signature lip color." I have worn it since high school - over 20 years now. It's something I will continue to buy for as long as they keep making it. It's perfection!!
Courtney W.
Winston Salem, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clinique Almost Lipstick is perfect. The color is very subtle and the product feels great on the lips. It provides a good amount of moisture. The black honey color looks scary in the tube, but when applied is flattering. I have very fair skin and the color was not too dark or too light. This product gives a very natural little to no make up look.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA
Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.
Dorangela G.
Whats the most useful color, in your opinion?
Beverly P.
Fresno, CA
How long does this stay on?
Noelle B.
Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you would recommend over this?