7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you woul...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...3 Answers
Lily W.
Lily W.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Review for: Chic, Other
This review is for the Almost Lipstick shade in Black Honey. I got it as a sample in my Sephora Play box and I'm glad I did! It feels like a very sheer tinted lip balm, and it does a good job moisturizing my lips. It doesn't really have a flavor or taste to it, but has a very slight waxy-ish scent that I like. It's not that long-lasting and I find myself reapplying it every so often. However, it feels and looks really good, especially with this shade (not as scary or pigmented as it looks)
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Stroudsburg, PA
This is the one lip product that I always Have in my make-up bag. I have the black honey shade, and I highly recommend it. I can see why it's been around for so long, it's gorgeous! The product gives such a beautiful sheer tint that can be built up easily. Very versatile, you can play it up or down depending on the occasion! Oh and not to mention it feels really nice on your lips, almost like a lip balm, very light and moisturizing feel to it.
Sofia T.
Sofia T.
Ardmore, PA
This is such a genius product!! I got this in my Sephora play a few months back and I've already used the sample up and repurchased it !!! It's so comfortable and the tint is buildable and it's a beautiful natural color that enhances your lips. It's perfect for when you still want to wear a lip product, but not a fully opaque lipstick. I love this for minimal makeup days as well as full face days. So happy to have been turned on to this product, would
Totally recommend!
Catherine R.
Catherine R.
I keep Black Honey and Pink Honey in my purse all
Of the time. They are great for quick touch ups. I don't even need a mirror. I got both of mine from Sephora. Pink Honey is a Sephora exclusive and I really like it for a very natural option. Black honey is a classic and I have been buying it since middle school!
I have been buying and wearing Clinique's Almost Lipstick for over twenty years. I love the sheer colour, and the Black Honey has been a staple off and on the entire time. It's got a medium-intensity pigmentation. You can deepen the color with more product. It feels moisturizing on the lips, which is great. I love lipstick but hate the dry, peely feeling most lipsticks induce. If you've never tried this, you definitely should. It's been out there forever for a reason, great stuff!
jennifer s.
jennifer s.
muskegon
I have been using clinique for a long time and first, off I want to say they have such an amazing lip line and the colors are stunning,  clinique has such great lipsticks last for hours without fading smudging or looking worn off it gives you moist texture not that dried dull feeling. I  highly recommend using clinique lipsticks it will be an amazing experience that will not want to ever use anything else.
Melinda C.
Melinda C.
Poland , ME
Review for: Other
This is a very nice textured, I would say tinted chapstick. It glides on very smoothly and leaves my lips slightly darker. I got this in the shade black honey and it looks nice but subtle against my skin. It does not have a scent which is a little weird but overall it is a nice product. Im not sure if it is better than other similar products so I'm not positive if it is worth $17.50, I probably would not repurchase.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Philadelphia, PA
I received this in my sephora play box, and I really loved it. It looked so dark in the tube but when I applied it, it turned into my perfect berry shade! It felt very moisturizing, and applied very smoothly. I really loved this lipstick, and it is a great product to throw in my purse and wear on the go.
Seana C.
Seana C.
Black honey everyday! I love how easy this product is to use. I can put it on without a mirror and feel confident that it's perfectly in place. It's sheer and glossy; super hydrating. I have fair skin, so sometimes I'll just use this lippy with a groomed brow and mascara, and I'm good to go!
Claire M.
Claire M.
I received the shade Black Honey in my Sephora Play bag, and was very disappointed. It applies nothing like the color looks. It's so transparent you can barely tell anything is being worn. The formula is very creamy and comfortable.
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?