Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#96 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Kelley I.
Kelley I.

This is moisturizing and provides a sheer but buildable wash of color. It does not have very good staying power but I still love it because it makes my lips feel smooth and not tacky like lip gloss.
Grace D.
Grace D.

One of the best lipsticks out there! Very easy to build up and very glossy and smooth on the lips. Very moisturizing and doesn't need a lip liner with it. Looks great on all skin tones as well!
Lian D.
Lian D.

This is a beautiful lip product with subtle Berry color. It's very build able and works well with many skin tones. I love how it feels on my lips and is moisturizing. It is very long lasting.
Sabrina W.
Sabrina W.
Providence, RI

I love Clinique's Almost Lipsticks! They provide a nice wash of color for casual occasions. I do find that I have to reapply relatively frequently which makes me a bit wary of the price tag.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Kennesaw, GA

I love this lipstick. I use it on my cheeks and lips. Its wonderful for every day wear. So soft and moisturizing and it just looks amazing. It just makes your natural lips look really good.
Monica Z.
Monica Z.
Elsa, TX

I love the texture & color..I'm not a fan of too dark so this was perfect for me. Plus very affordable & of great quality. This was my first time using but it definitely won't be the last.
Colleen P.
Colleen P.
nashville, tn

It's magical - it looks good on everyone. It looks autumn during the autumn and slightly bitten during the spring. I love it - I just wish it stayed on longer - it rubs off super easily.
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC

My all-time favorite color and formula! Goes on like butter, never feathers like a regular lipstick and is the perfect color! It looks much lighter on the lips than you'd expect!
Loren S.
Loren S.
Austin, TX

I love this lip gloss and have been using it for years. It looks much darker on the stick, but when applied goes on light and bright. It's is long-lasting and very moisturizing.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Denver, CO

Don't let the color scare you (I know I did!) it's not nearly as dark on your lips as it seems when you open it. It looks great for day or night and makes your lips feel great!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA

Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!

Join Now