BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Wearable Colour

Skin Types: All

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

How to Use:

Apply directly to lips. Can easily be layered.

Clinique Almost Lipstick
  • "This is my favorite lip stick of all time, I have been using it over a year now its amazing and very rich moisturizing. It does not have any scent to it. " in 104 reviews
  • "I had read in InStyle Mag that this was a universally flattering color. I tried it and I fell in love. Like the other reviewer said, it looked like it would be a dark Goth-like color in the tube, but once it's on it takes your natural lip color and intensifies it. " in 64 reviews
  • "I am NOT a lipstick girl. At all. However, I adore this shade from Clinique! It is lightweight like a gloss but goes on non-sticky like a lipstick. The color appears dark in the tube but goes on the perfect touch of color to enhance any makeup style. Somehow it matches your skin tone perfectly to not be too dark or light, too red or too pink. If you want long lasting lipstick, honestly, I say go back to the 1980s when people even wore it. This is the lipstick for women who don't wear lipstick but sometimes want to complete their makeup look with a touch of color on their lips!" in 21 reviews
Kaylie W.
Pleasant Grv, UT
Oh, honey. This stuff is amazing! I've always been a chopstick girl, but when I wear a full face of makeup, I feel like I need more color on my lips and have been using liquid lipsticks. Then I got this in my Sephora play box and holy game changer! I'm so in love. It's got a similar consistency to chap stick, but a soft color that's just beautiful. I have black honey. Absolutely recommend!!
Sofia T.
Ardmore, PA
This is such a genius product!! I got this in my Sephora play a few months back and I've already used the sample up and repurchased it !!! It's so comfortable and the tint is buildable and it's a beautiful natural color that enhances your lips. It's perfect for when you still want to wear a lip product, but not a fully opaque lipstick. I love this for minimal makeup days as well as full face days. So happy to have been turned on to this product, would
Totally recommend!
Cari T.
Hammond, IN
I received a small tube of this in my Sephora play box. The dark hue of the tube scared me at first but omg I am in love! Amazing color! It goes on smooth like a gloss but definitely provides a pretty color. I've worn it alone and on top of lipstick and I just love it either way. Definitely going to buy it when I run out!
Jenna T.
Sacramento, CA
I like the packaging in this and the shade options. I have a darker one, but it doesn't go on as dark as you'd think. I've noticed that it's kind of hard to keep on evenly over time and sometimes it collects on the outside of my lips. I think this is a good alternative for Chapstick though, if you want a tint of color.
Samantha K.
At first, I was very unsure of this product because it is so glossy. Once I got used to this, I realized that is is a great "no makeup" look and it actually lasts for quite a while! However, if you are looking for a very bold look, this product may not be for you.
Nicole C.
Stroudsburg, PA
This is the one lip product that I always Have in my make-up bag. I have the black honey shade, and I highly recommend it. I can see why it's been around for so long, it's gorgeous! The product gives such a beautiful sheer tint that can be built up easily. Very versatile, you can play it up or down depending on the occasion! Oh and not to mention it feels really nice on your lips, almost like a lip balm, very light and moisturizing feel to it.
Melanie H.
Many, LA
Legendary stuff! My older sister had this in the 90's and I still wear it now. It was the only lipstick my mom would allow her to put on me. The formula is still great; smooth and silky, not drying or sticky, and the color is a sheer wash of burgundy that goes great alone or on top of other lipsticks.
I have been buying and wearing Clinique's Almost Lipstick for over twenty years. I love the sheer colour, and the Black Honey has been a staple off and on the entire time. It's got a medium-intensity pigmentation. You can deepen the color with more product. It feels moisturizing on the lips, which is great. I love lipstick but hate the dry, peely feeling most lipsticks induce. If you've never tried this, you definitely should. It's been out there forever for a reason, great stuff!
jennifer s.
muskegon
I have been using clinique for a long time and first, off I want to say they have such an amazing lip line and the colors are stunning,  clinique has such great lipsticks last for hours without fading smudging or looking worn off it gives you moist texture not that dried dull feeling. I  highly recommend using clinique lipsticks it will be an amazing experience that will not want to ever use anything else.
Amanda S.
Philadelphia, PA
I received this in my sephora play box, and I really loved it. It looked so dark in the tube but when I applied it, it turned into my perfect berry shade! It felt very moisturizing, and applied very smoothly. I really loved this lipstick, and it is a great product to throw in my purse and wear on the go.
Katelin T.
Martinez , GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Dorangela G.
Whats the most useful color, in your opinion?
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.

back