BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you wo...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
Ashley R.
Ocean View, NJ
Almost lipstick is the best! This has been my go-to lipstick for years, and it never looks out of style. The sheerness of the texture and feel but richness of the color is hard to match by any other brands. This feels comfortable like chapstick on your lips, so even those that don't usually like traditional lipsticks would love this. I recommend this for anyone who is looking for an easy-to wear product in a signature color.
Melody R.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Shy, Chic more...
This is a decent tinted balm. I have both colors but I don't use them often. The pink might as well be clear on me, doesn't show on my average red lips. The black does show, it's nice, kind of a warm hue that I prefer more for fall. The formulas ok, light but not super hydrating. I love balms and have many, tinted and not tinted, so that's why I don't reach for these really a lot.
Sierra M.
Platteville, WI
The black honey shade of this is definitely a cult favorite! It goes on with just a simple wash of color over my lips and it is super moisturizing. Because the color is so sheer, you don't need a mirror to apply it. I am definitely buying this again when I run out of my current tube.
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC
I wasn't a huge fan of this product. There isn't really any pigmentation. It's not a long wearing product but it's slightly hydrating. I got this in a subscription box and I won't purchase the full size. I'd rather put something more pigmented and long wearing than this.
Kasey H.
Berkley, MI
Black Honey is famous for a reason. I love this and will buy it again. This was perfect for daily use, because I can swipe on one layer of comfortable, sheer color or build it up. It gives a really pretty effect when just dabbed on with glowy skin and long lashes. It's beautiful. The consistency isn't like anything else I've tried; it's almost a gel stick.
Kim S.
Recently got the black honey one in my sephora play box...apparently it is like a cult classic but ive never heard of it.

It is a really nice color and glides on well. It is not too drying either. It is super easy to just throw in my bag and put on if i want a touch up throughout the day. I am not sure of the price but clinique never seems to get quite as pricey as other similar brands.
Katie L.
Basically, this product is a glorified tinted lip balm. It's super comfortable to wear! Lasts about 3 hours on the lips. But its impact is very limited and not worth the $17. Not when I can get an Urban Decay lippie for that price. I won't repurchase.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
I'm not impressed with this lipstick. I get the point is for it to be "barely there", but it's TOO barely there for me. I do think this is a personal choice, and I can see how there would be appeal for some. But if you're into pigmented lipsticks, this will most likely disappoint.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
This is perfect for that almost lipstick look. ūüėČ I have it in black honey and I love it. I'm unsure of price since I received as a sample, but Clinique is always worth it. I just might have to purchase more when I'm out!! Would love to try the other shades!!
Alexandra H.
Oviedo, FL
I got this product in my sephora play box. I have the shade black honey which is a dark purple/red color. However, it's almost more like a tinted lip balm and the color pigment isn't the greatest, but you can build it up. It is a great formula though.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Dorangela G.
Whats the most useful color, in your opinion?
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.