Clinique Almost Lipstick uploaded by Jessica R.Clinique Almost Lipstick uploaded by Cara M.Clinique Almost Lipstick uploaded by Brittany B.See all 28 photos
7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Are these drying or do they have a li...Definitely soft on your lips a... 4 Answers
  • Is there another lip product in the b...There is another shade called ... 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are th...This is not very pigmented at ... 3 Answers
Photos (28)
Buy on Sephora*
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
This a huge cult favorite that I always have to have in my makeup collection. It's not anything special as far as the color, but there just something about it that makes me always want to have one on hand-maybe it's nostalgic. The color itself is nice and very universal but not hugely opaque and not really build able. The texture is very much a wax consistency but I wouldn't use it in place of a balm as it's really not hydrating-great over a good balm though to hold the moisture in and protect lips from the wind! I really love this to add just a hint of color on no makeup days.
Angela P.
Angela P.
This is a really great sheer lipstick that is pretty fool-proof. For those who are like me who don't have time to touch up your lipstick during the day, you will love this because it doesn't look crazy as it wears off. It's very smooth and creamy, so I don't feel like I have to prep my lips with chapstick before applying and leaves a nice wash of color on your lips. The staying power is not the best and they don't have a huge shade selection, but I have owned 2-3 different colors and have liked them all. If has nice, slim packaging, however my only gripe is that the cap one one of them opened in my purse and made a mess (however, it could have just been that this particular one was older than my others, so maybe the packaging was wearing down) but have had that happen with other lip products, so who knows. But, it's definitely worth the money if you don't love a bold lip.
Mariell T.
Mariell T.
East Haven, CT
I love lipstick but somedays I'm just not in the mood to deal with worrying about the reapplication and the drying of matte formulas. This almost lipstick is seriously the BEST ever. I received one in my Sephora play and loved it so much that I bought another. It can be applied sheer or built up to look just like lipstick. It does transfer, but it's not as noticeable like regular lipstick, that's my favorite part. And you don't need a mirror to apply!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Gautier, MS
I love the Almost Lipstick in the shade Black Honey! It's incredibly moisturizing and smooth. I am a first time user but I will definitely repurchase again. I received a sample in my Sephora Play box. The color can be applied once for a sheer wash of color, or multiple times for a deeper, more dramatic shade. The only reason I didn't give this product 5 stars is because it does not last.
Angel F.
Angel F.
I got this AND an extra one on my January's play box from Sephora. I love the shade but i don't use it a lot. Its a good lipstick if you're on a rush or don't feel like putting makeup if going to the stores or going to the gym. Its smooth and goes on like a balm only difference is its darker than usual plain balm.
Vanessa Q.
Vanessa Q.
San Diego, CA
I have the lipstick in the shade black honey and it's great! It's good for on the go with a little bit of a balm feeling and a tint of color that is good for everyday wear on the lips. The only thing is that nowadays there are so many tinted or balm like lipsticks in the market that work just the same as the Clinique one for a fraction of the price which is why I took off a star from the product. It's a great product, but you could probably find a dupe elsewhere for cheaper!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
At first, I was very unsure of this product because it is so glossy. Once I got used to this, I realized that is is a great "no makeup" look and it actually lasts for quite a while! However, if you are looking for a very bold look, this product may not be for you.
Raleigh L.
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
Feb. 3, 2017, 9:54 p.m.
Review for: Other
This sheer-ish lip tint is stunningly gorgeous. I have a bullet in the famous "Black Honey" shade, which is kind of a faint raisin color that adjusts to your skintone to give you a perfectly matched look for your complexion. It's also super moisturizing, though you may need to reapply every so often as it doesn't last forever. I absolutely adore it.
Lily W.
Lily W.
Fresh Meadows, NY
July 11, 2017, 10:49 a.m.
Review for: Chic, Other
This review is for the Almost Lipstick shade in Black Honey. I got it as a sample in my Sephora Play box and I'm glad I did! It feels like a very sheer tinted lip balm, and it does a good job moisturizing my lips. It doesn't really have a flavor or taste to it, but has a very slight waxy-ish scent that I like. It's not that long-lasting and I find myself reapplying it every so often. However, it feels and looks really good, especially with this shade (not as scary or pigmented as it looks)
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Stroudsburg, PA
This is the one lip product that I always Have in my make-up bag. I have the black honey shade, and I highly recommend it. I can see why it's been around for so long, it's gorgeous! The product gives such a beautiful sheer tint that can be built up easily. Very versatile, you can play it up or down depending on the occasion! Oh and not to mention it feels really nice on your lips, almost like a lip balm, very light and moisturizing feel to it.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA
Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.