Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#142 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Olivia H.
Olivia H.

Very soft last long it won't come off when eating or dunking food the colors are very vibrant and pop out it is also like chapstick and keeps your lips from getting chapped in the cold it doesn't smug easly
Deborah J.
Deborah J.

Just picked up a new tube of this and forgot how much I love it! The color is perfect for fall. Plus it is moisturizing for cold, dry days! Staying power isn't great, but it's beautiful and feels good too!
Keri T.
Keri T.
Lakeville, MN

I received a deluxe sample of this with a holiday kit, and I'm so in love with it! It's more of a colored balm than a lipstick, and keeps your lips moisturized. This color works great for all skin tones.
Sary M.
Sary M.

I love giving these as gifts. They are the perfect gift for my grandma and mother and I like them myself too. The color selection is beautiful and they are very comfortable on the lips and are not oily.
Marti R.
Marti R.
Austin, TX

Looks dark, but it blends with your natural lip color because of how sheet it is! I absolutely love it! It's a nice berry shade, a little pricey, but you can't beat the even coverage, and staying power!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Bloomington , Il

Love the black honey shade. It is sheer and intensifies your natural lip color. There are only 2 shades now and both are a great staple to add to your collection. I will be buying this product again.
Kelley I.
Kelley I.

This is moisturizing and provides a sheer but buildable wash of color. It does not have very good staying power but I still love it because it makes my lips feel smooth and not tacky like lip gloss.
Tamelyn F.
Tamelyn F.
Nashville, TN

Almost Lipstick in Black Honey is sheer, flattering, feels light on my lips, yet has reasonably good staying power for a light-textured lipstick. The Black Honey shade truly looks good on everyone.
Grace D.
Grace D.

One of the best lipsticks out there! Very easy to build up and very glossy and smooth on the lips. Very moisturizing and doesn't need a lip liner with it. Looks great on all skin tones as well!
Lian D.
Lian D.

This is a beautiful lip product with subtle Berry color. It's very build able and works well with many skin tones. I love how it feels on my lips and is moisturizing. It is very long lasting.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA

Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!