Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#153 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Aish R.
Aish R.
Love the light formula and stain feel.
Does need to be reapplied throughout the day.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Folsom, PA
Love this lipstick in Black Honey. Perfect color and coverage and keeps lips moist.
Mayra C.
Mayra C.
Garden Grove, CA
July 7, 2016, 8:34 p.m.
Review for: Luscious
Easy to carry around in makeup bag.Leaves great coverage .Afforable to buy .
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Watkinsville, GA
July 14, 2016, 11:11 p.m.
Review for: Pink
Very smooth with a nice pink tint ,I was very satisfied with this product:)
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I received the cult favorite Clinique's Black Honey in my Sephora PLAY! box and I am obsessed! It gives me the perfect amount of sheer color to my lips. The berry color is slightly buildable. The jelly-feel balm has a bit of shine shine and honestly reminds me a bit of tinted lip balm. It really does give you an effortless, naturally pretty lip. Perfect for those light makeup days! It's also great to pair with statement eyes as the lip is subtle enough without seeming washed out. I do feel that it does seem to disappear off the lips faster and more easily than a typical tinted lip balm. Requires more re-application time though, which is a bummer. Still, you really don't need a mirror to apply this. Just swipe and go. What makes it "average" is that I can get the EXACT same look with the tinted Burt's Bees lip balm in Red Dahlia.
Robin J.
Robin J.
Laurinburg, NC
Sept. 22, 2015, 8:44 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
This is a classic. I have seen where people try to post dupes for this color and formula, but none can make the cut. The sheer feel of this lip color, and the richness of the stain are madness. When most people see it for the first time, they reaction is "oh, it's too dark.". It's incredibly sheer, but lays down color like nobodies business. It's a no mirror needed lipstick. i would recommend this as a color for almost any skin tone. A definite , solid buy.
Dolores A.
Dolores A.
Alameda, CA
Nov. 21, 2015, 12:29 a.m.
Review for: Lovely
Don't ask me what kind of crazy voodoo magic this product is working under, because I have yet to figure out how it's so subtly amazing! This provides the most beautiful berry tinted "my lips but better" sultry look which is flattering on everyone's lips. It also feels lovely and is nice and moisturizing. While gimmicky, I totally love how this is so vampy in the tube. This is a major cult beauty product staple and for a good reason - it totally rocks!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
This a huge cult favorite that I always have to have in my makeup collection. It's not anything special as far as the color, but there just something about it that makes me always want to have one on hand-maybe it's nostalgic. The color itself is nice and very universal but not hugely opaque and not really build able. The texture is very much a wax consistency but I wouldn't use it in place of a balm as it's really not hydrating-great over a good balm though to hold the moisture in and protect lips from the wind! I really love this to add just a hint of color on no makeup days.
Angela P.
Angela P.
This is a really great sheer lipstick that is pretty fool-proof. For those who are like me who don't have time to touch up your lipstick during the day, you will love this because it doesn't look crazy as it wears off. It's very smooth and creamy, so I don't feel like I have to prep my lips with chapstick before applying and leaves a nice wash of color on your lips. The staying power is not the best and they don't have a huge shade selection, but I have owned 2-3 different colors and have liked them all. If has nice, slim packaging, however my only gripe is that the cap one one of them opened in my purse and made a mess (however, it could have just been that this particular one was older than my others, so maybe the packaging was wearing down) but have had that happen with other lip products, so who knows. But, it's definitely worth the money if you don't love a bold lip.
Mariell T.
Mariell T.
East Haven, CT
I love lipstick but somedays I'm just not in the mood to deal with worrying about the reapplication and the drying of matte formulas. This almost lipstick is seriously the BEST ever. I received one in my Sephora play and loved it so much that I bought another. It can be applied sheer or built up to look just like lipstick. It does transfer, but it's not as noticeable like regular lipstick, that's my favorite part. And you don't need a mirror to apply!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA
Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.