BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you wo...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
Nicole B.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Review for: Other
I love this! I got a sample from Sephora and loved the way it made my lips look. I keep it in my purse and use it on top of chapstick or instead of. It keeps my lips looking moisturized and tinted. The only downside is that the smell isn't that great - it could really benefit from something.
Megan M.
Redmond
Review for: Other
I tried this product in Black Honey. It’s a pretty soft natural plummy tone. It does take a few layers to show up. I like that it has no scent. In general, I prefer other sheer lipsticks.
Salina F.
Review for: Other
I can only review the original shade Black Honey. This is quite literally my favorite lipstick ever. It's super low maintenance and it provides the prettiest sheen and wine tint to the lips. A few swipes offer a rosy color on my lips and if I add a few more swipes, it can deepen to a dark reddish color like wine which is so lovely!
Olivia S.
Review for: Other
I absolutely love these. I do not like wearing lipstick because of the pigmentation and mess. And I do not like wearing gloss because of the stickiness, but this stuff is perfect. Perfect pigmentation and perfect texture. I'm wearing the black honey color on my wedding day.
Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
Review for: Other
This is a great non drying lip color that has a very sheer hint of color. It's a cross between a lip balm and a lipstick. The color is great. I own this in both pink honey and black honey.
Kirsten B.
Casa Grande, AZ
Review for: Other
Black Honey is such an amazing color. Looks good on everyone! I love taking the lid off and seeing everyone's face as they see the dark color bullet and then their reactions of the wondrously universally flattering shade! Will always repurchase.
Nic G.
Review for: Other
If you're looking for a natural pop of color on your lips, or scared of bright lipstick, these are a great way to go. They're light tints, not drying, and flattering on everyone. Black Honey especially is a cult favorite for a reason!
Carrigan C.
Owens X Rds, AL
Review for: Lovely, Spicy, Tender, Luscious
This is the absolute best. The smell is so good. It makes my lips feel nice and it’s inexpensive but very effective. So please next time you walk past this buy it you won’t be disappointed! Would defiantly recommend
Alainea C.
Goshen , IN
I love this product! I always get it in the Black honey shade. It is very flattering to all skin tones including my fair skin. It stays on well with minimal reapplication. It’s not drying, quite the opposite in fact. I recommend this to everybody!
Kimberly K.
I had never worn lipstick because of either the color was wrong or I couldn't stand how it felt. This is the very first lip color I ever thought was complimentary and f
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Dorangela G.
Whats the most useful color, in your opinion?
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.