7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you woul...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...3 Answers
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
This a huge cult favorite that I always have to have in my makeup collection. It's not anything special as far as the color, but there just something about it that makes me always want to have one on hand-maybe it's nostalgic. The color itself is nice and very universal but not hugely opaque and not really build able. The texture is very much a wax consistency but I wouldn't use it in place of a balm as it's really not hydrating-great over a good balm though to hold the moisture in and protect lips from the wind! I really love this to add just a hint of color on no makeup days.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
Review for: Other
I got Clinique's Black Honey in my Sephora PLAY! box and I am obsessed! It gives me the perfect amount of sheer color to my lips. I like how the berry color is buildable also. The balm has high shine and reminds me a bit of tinted lip balm. It really does give you an effortless, naturally pretty lip. Perfect for those light makeup days! It's also great to pair with statement eyes as the lip is subtle enough without seeming washed out. I do feel that it does seem to disappear off the lips faster and more easily than a regular lipstick. Almost lipstick is the perfect name for this product!
Angela P.
Angela P.
This is a really great sheer lipstick that is pretty fool-proof. For those who are like me who don't have time to touch up your lipstick during the day, you will love this because it doesn't look crazy as it wears off. It's very smooth and creamy, so I don't feel like I have to prep my lips with chapstick before applying and leaves a nice wash of color on your lips. The staying power is not the best and they don't have a huge shade selection, but I have owned 2-3 different colors and have liked them all. If has nice, slim packaging, however my only gripe is that the cap one one of them opened in my purse and made a mess (however, it could have just been that this particular one was older than my others, so maybe the packaging was wearing down) but have had that happen with other lip products, so who knows. But, it's definitely worth the money if you don't love a bold lip.
Dani S.
Dani S.
I've always been a big fan of the no-lipstick lipstick look for every day wear, but many lip products today are either too full coverage or require blotting to achieve the desired effect. I finally tried Clinique's Almost Lipstick in the color Black Honey after many suggestions from my friends, and it's every bit as great as they said.

PROS: -great sheer coverage with just the right hint of color to add subtle definition to lips
-buildable, swipe once for a sheer wash of color or multiple times for more coverage
-long lasting
-non drying, non irritating, feels great on lips

CONS: -none that I can find so far
Mariell T.
Mariell T.
East Haven, CT
I love lipstick but somedays I'm just not in the mood to deal with worrying about the reapplication and the drying of matte formulas. This almost lipstick is seriously the BEST ever. I received one in my Sephora play and loved it so much that I bought another. It can be applied sheer or built up to look just like lipstick. It does transfer, but it's not as noticeable like regular lipstick, that's my favorite part. And you don't need a mirror to apply!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Gautier, MS
I love the Almost Lipstick in the shade Black Honey! It's incredibly moisturizing and smooth. I am a first time user but I will definitely repurchase again. I received a sample in my Sephora Play box. The color can be applied once for a sheer wash of color, or multiple times for a deeper, more dramatic shade. The only reason I didn't give this product 5 stars is because it does not last.
Angel F.
Angel F.
I got this AND an extra one on my January's play box from Sephora. I love the shade but i don't use it a lot. Its a good lipstick if you're on a rush or don't feel like putting makeup if going to the stores or going to the gym. Its smooth and goes on like a balm only difference is its darker than usual plain balm.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
At first, I was very unsure of this product because it is so glossy. Once I got used to this, I realized that is is a great "no makeup" look and it actually lasts for quite a while! However, if you are looking for a very bold look, this product may not be for you.
Vanessa Q.
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove , CA
I have the lipstick in the shade black honey and it's great! It's good for on the go with a little bit of a balm feeling and a tint of color that is good for everyday wear on the lips. The only thing is that nowadays there are so many tinted or balm like lipsticks in the market that work just the same as the Clinique one for a fraction of the price which is why I took off a star from the product. It's a great product, but you could probably find a dupe elsewhere for cheaper!
Raleigh L.
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
Review for: Other
This sheer-ish lip tint is stunningly gorgeous. I have a bullet in the famous "Black Honey" shade, which is kind of a faint raisin color that adjusts to your skintone to give you a perfectly matched look for your complexion. It's also super moisturizing, though you may need to reapply every so often as it doesn't last forever. I absolutely adore it.
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?