BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you wo...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
Lily W.
Flushing, NY
Review for: Chic, Other more...
This review is for the Almost Lipstick shade in Black Honey. I got it as a sample in my Sephora Play box and I'm glad I did! It feels like a very sheer tinted lip balm, and it does a good job moisturizing my lips. It doesn't really have a flavor or taste to it, but has a very slight waxy-ish scent that I like. It's not that long-lasting and I find myself reapplying it every so often. However, it feels and looks really good, especially with this shade (not as scary or pigmented as it looks)
Emily S.
Gainesville, FL
Black Honey is a cult favorite! I remember trying this on as a child playing with my grandmother's makeup! The formula is non-drying. I would say this is like a tinted lip balm and the color is buildable. I always have one on hand when I want a hint of color on my lips.
Awilda M.
Bear, DE
I love the sheer and moisturizing formula of Clinique's Almost Lipstick. My go to shade is the classic Black Honey, I've loved this shade for many years, and it compliments so many skin tones. It gives an enhanced natural look, and you can apply more for a darker color.
Hilda T.
I received a sample of Black Honey in my Sephora play box and at first I didn't think I'd care for it. But this is actually a great product! When you don't want to put something on your lips that is too drying for too sticky or too much color, this is the lippie for you. I used it till it finished and purchased it asap as I felt that there was nothing out there like this!!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Review for: Tender more...
This is a really natural moisturizing lip color. It's great for when your lips are dry or when you what a more natural look. It's so comfortable and light I often forget I have it on and I don't feel like I need to take it off before I eat or drink the way I do with other lipsticks. It's a bit pricey but all Clinique makeup is. I recommend this for a natural look or for those with dry lips.
Jessica S.
Review for: Other more...
The only thing I somewhat liked about this product was how it made my lips feel. They did feel hydrated for a little while. I had the shade black honey and it was not very pigmented at all (pic is 6 swipes). The smell also gave me a headache. It is very waxy smelling. I would not recommend.
Jill K.
I got this in my sephora play box in the shade black honey. I absolutely love it. The color is flattering and subtle. It doesn't have great staying power, but it wears gracefully and can be reapplied without a mirror. I will be buying the full size when my sample runs out.
Amanda B.
I got this in a Play! By Sephora box as a sample and am absolutely in love. The quality is so high and it's really moisturizing. It adds a subtle pigment but it isn't overbearing. I highly recommend it and will probably be getting several shades. Great product!
Melody R.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Shy, Chic more...
This is a decent tinted balm. I have both colors but I don't use them often. The pink might as well be clear on me, doesn't show on my average red lips. The black does show, it's nice, kind of a warm hue that I prefer more for fall. The formulas ok, light but not super hydrating. I love balms and have many, tinted and not tinted, so that's why I don't reach for these really a lot.
Sierra M.
Platteville, WI
The black honey shade of this is definitely a cult favorite! It goes on with just a simple wash of color over my lips and it is super moisturizing. Because the color is so sheer, you don't need a mirror to apply it. I am definitely buying this again when I run out of my current tube.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Dorangela G.
Whats the most useful color, in your opinion?
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.