Add a Photo

#45 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (26)
Shelly L.
Shelly L.
Clarksville, IN

I love the Clinique Almost lipsticks! They provide great subtle coverage with just the right amount of moisture. My only complaint is that they discontinued most of the colors and now only offer 1 or 2 colors.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Hickory, NC

This is the most flattering lip color I have ever found for my lips. For some reason it just works so well for me and does not show up as dark as it looks in the tube. Highly recommend, have repurchases twice.
Sara H.
Sara H.

I have used this lipstick exclusively for 4 years. It is glossy and universally flattering. It goes with a tee and shorts or, with a few layers, darkens for a great formal lip. Lasts forever and is a bargain.
Nakaiya W.
Nakaiya W.

I love using this lipstick. It's not matte at all, it's sheer and it's a really nice color. It doesn't dry out my lips at all, it's very moisturizing. It looks good on all skin tones and it's very build-able.
Deborah J.
Deborah J.

Just picked up a new tube of this and forgot how much I love it! The color is perfect for fall. Plus it is moisturizing for cold, dry days! Staying power isn't great, but it's beautiful and feels good too!
Keri T.
Keri T.
Lakeville, MN

I received a deluxe sample of this with a holiday kit, and I'm so in love with it! It's more of a colored balm than a lipstick, and keeps your lips moisturized. This color works great for all skin tones.
Marti R.
Marti R.
Austin, TX

Looks dark, but it blends with your natural lip color because of how sheet it is! I absolutely love it! It's a nice berry shade, a little pricey, but you can't beat the even coverage, and staying power!
Quintia B.
Quintia B.
Sumter, SC

This lipstick fits anyone no matter what shade they are. Even though it may be more on the expensive side compared to AVON, this lipstick is worth the extra dollar. I highly recommend this to everyone.
Kelley I.
Kelley I.

This is moisturizing and provides a sheer but buildable wash of color. It does not have very good staying power but I still love it because it makes my lips feel smooth and not tacky like lip gloss.
Grace D.
Grace D.

One of the best lipsticks out there! Very easy to build up and very glossy and smooth on the lips. Very moisturizing and doesn't need a lip liner with it. Looks great on all skin tones as well!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA

Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!

Join Now