Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#142 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Shenika D.
Shenika D.
Bradford, OH

I love this color. I think it goes with my skin color nicely. In my opinion, I definitely think it's more of a night time color. I like to wear it on date nights. I think it's light, not to heavy, and a little hydrating.
Kaylea N.
Kaylea N.
Duluth, GA

LOVE this stuff!! I use Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey, and the color and application are gorgeous. I only wish the color and sheen lasted longer than an hour or two. Seems like I'm always having to reapply.
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Rockaway Bch, MO

I love this lippy. It feels so good on my lips,it gives you a very subtle pop of color, almost like you don't have on lipstick. It is moisturizing as well, doesn't leave me feeling dry at all. And I really hate that!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
San Jose, CA

One of my go to, universally flattering colors. I don't like liquid lipsticks because of how dry they are and how error prone I am, so I do t mind constantly reapplying a lipstick like this because I like it so much.
Cara M.
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA

I have the shade black honey and the color looks and sounds a little intimidating but it swatches beautifully. It's not over glossy or sticky. It's pretty sheer with a nice tint. Very flattering without over doing it
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Aledo

Clinique's Black Honey Almost Lipstick is the most versatile lipstick I've ever used. Just the right amount of color & works with any makeup. Creamy without being stick or overly glossy. Fantastic everyday product.
Shelly L.
Shelly L.
Clarksville, IN

I love the Clinique Almost lipsticks! They provide great subtle coverage with just the right amount of moisture. My only complaint is that they discontinued most of the colors and now only offer 1 or 2 colors.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Hickory, NC

This is the most flattering lip color I have ever found for my lips. For some reason it just works so well for me and does not show up as dark as it looks in the tube. Highly recommend, have repurchases twice.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Leander, TX

Such an awesome classic! Sheer and feels great on. You can't go wrong with the shade black honey. Probably the most universally flattering shade of all time!! I've been using this off and on for over 20 years!
Nakaiya W.
Nakaiya W.

I love using this lipstick. It's not matte at all, it's sheer and it's a really nice color. It doesn't dry out my lips at all, it's very moisturizing. It looks good on all skin tones and it's very build-able.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA

Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!