Clinique Almost Lipstick
Clinique Almost Lipstick
By Clinique
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA

Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?

Emily J.
Emily J.
8 months, 1 week ago
These honestly feel like a lip balm! I live it:)
Sarana W.
Sarana W.
Sunrise, FL
1 year ago
Definitely soft on your lips and feel great
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
1 year, 2 months ago
I don't find these to be hydrating at all. (Granted I have insanely dry lips year round) I like to have a nice balm on under this. I find that this does a great job of locking in the moisture from the balm underneath and it's a great defense against the cold bitter wind! A very waxy texture.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Leander, TX
1 year, 2 months ago
Hydrating like a balm. I love it!
Alex B.
Alex B.
1 year, 2 months ago
Feels more like a lip balm! I liked the feeling and color but felt it had an odd smell. I have black honey.