Lily W.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Review for: Chic, Other more...
This review is for the Almost Lipstick shade in Black Honey. I got it as a sample in my Sephora Play box and I'm glad I did! It feels like a very sheer tinted lip balm, and it does a good job moisturizing my lips. It doesn't really have a flavor or taste to it, but has a very slight waxy-ish scent that I like. It's not that long-lasting and I find myself reapplying it every so often. However, it feels and looks really good, especially with this shade (not as scary or pigmented as it looks)