Clinique

Clinique Almost Lipstick -...
50 Reviews
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I LOVE the pigment! This is the perfect your lips but more kissable shade. However it is not as moisturizing as many other balms so I am in the hunt to find the perfect dupe. I have found alternatives I reach for more
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
It’s a pretty, natural color. Moisturizing. But to be honest I’m not sure what all the hype is about, for what it is I think it’s overhyped and a bit expensive
5 / 5
Omg I love this. The formula is so light yet so pigmented. The color is perfect for anyone going for a moodier look. It also helps that it matches my college’s colors perfectly!
5 / 5
Honestly such a great product, tints the lips as well as moisturises and is a gorgeous deep red when applied. Highly recommend as a natural lipstick for dry or sensitive lips as doesn’t dry out the lips.
5 / 5
I have been using this lip color on occasion for around 25 years. It is the perfect sheer berry! I love it and feel like it would work well with most skin tones
5 / 5
I was a clinique ambassador this year and this was one of the products I was gifted! I didn’t know about the growing popularity on TikTok when I received this product, but I definitely understand why. It’s a very beautiful color and looks amazing with other makeup.
5 / 5
BUY THIS RN. I’m so serious. This is so flattering and complimentary. So smooth and hydrating and the color is just beautiful. The price is completely worth the color and effect.
5 / 5
I once read that Clinique Black Honey lipstick looks great on every person, and they were right! The color itself is light and not overly pigmented however when applied it makes lips looks soft and luscious.
5 / 5
It goes on smooth and their is a good amount of product in it I definitely think you should get it it is definitely worth your money it matches with everything and look good
5 / 5
The Clinique almost lipstick in black honey went viral for a reason yall! It’s so pretty and the formula feels like butter. The packaging is gorgeous and I love everything about it!