Clinique All In One Colour Palette for Women uploaded by Gabriela A.Clinique All In One Colour Palette for Women uploaded by Gabriela A.Clinique All In One Colour Palette for Women uploaded by karin a.

BY CLINIQUE

4 x Color Surge Eye Shadow Quad, 5 x 0.6g Long Last Lipstick, 2g Soft-Pressed Powder Blusher, 4g High Impact Mascara Black.

Gabriela A.
I have several palettes and this is one of my favorites without a doubt, the shades have a good pigmentation and are distributed evenly, are easy to use and the case includes a brush to apply them, although I'm not a fan of the lipsticks I must say that these Are creamy, have a low / medium duration and allow you to obtain a natural finish, the blush and dust are soft and medium coverage, I give mascara 3 stars, but I think it is ok if you dedicate to build layer by layer ! The case looks very glamorous and the size is perfect to be in your carry case if you have to travel! Recommended!
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
I love Clinique it is one of my favorite department store makeup brands I use a couple that are right next to each other the SD border and Clinique's so when I go shopping I go to each kiosk back and forth making my purchases okay so with that being said I love this palette the colors are so pigmented and you get everything you need to get your blood she could try her later you get your eye shadows I'm just a great all over face palette and I find that I can use the ice for during the day and I can also just put a little bit of makeup setting spray on my brush to get it wet a little bit and make my eye makeup a little darker and it goes into a great night look so definitely definitely recommend and yet it's so easy to use it has absolutely everything you need for a full face and the highlighter that comes with it it's beautiful and a little goes a long way your face will look like I just got that perfect perfect complexion
Lauren B.
I didn't really love it but it was terrible. I thought it was a little too pricey for what it is too. Maybe just my opinion because I see it has good review thus far so I'd say try it for yourself
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
I find this really helpful. For when you're traveling or just to keep in your makeup bag. You don't need more. The shadows are amazing and also de lip colors. I do not like the powder very much. I love Clinique.
karmila M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This palette has been one my favorite. I use it everyday, for natural look or glam look. The color of the shadows are just right, the pigmentation is build able, best if I apply eye primer prior to shadow. The stay power also nice, I wear it in the morning and in the afternoon, it is still there and if I need to hang out after work, I just need to retouch a little bit. The lipsticks color also nice, from bright red to semi nude, it complements most complexion. The size is great easy for traveling. The only downside is that like many palette where they put shadows and lipstick side by side that the powder from the shadow may contaminated the lipstick, and that is upsetting
I love everything Clinique. I love this product so much. Clinique is a little pricey but it's worth it. It's easy to use and to apply. You can buy it at your local Clinique retailer or store. I highly recommend anything Clinique to everyone!
Shelbi W.
Zebulon, NC
I am definitely a Clinique girl and I love everything Clinique. Their products don't break me out at all. While this is a pricey product, you really get a lot!
Susan P.
Danville, PA
I love this. It has everything you need and easy for on the go. And easily fits In your purse. The colors are great. I love all the clinique products.
Elaineth M.
Todo en uno y lo mejor es la marca mi mama usaba uno de estos y como le duro aparte de buenisimo todo, la sombra, el blush, todo buenísimo
Divya C.
Scranton, PA
I am in love with this product it is amazing.It is affordable I already bought like five of them.I would totally recommend to you.
Melissa L.
Henderson, KY
It looks like this palette has some awesome colors in it! I am more of a neutral girl, would this work for me?
R L.
Is this palette very expensive ?
Aliesha A.
How much would this cost me
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
How is this palette? I havent used clinique in years
lis L.