• Clinique All About Shadow™ Single Sugar Cane
  • Clinique All About Shadow™ Single Chocolate Covered Cherry
  • Clinique All About Shadow™ Single Black Honey
  • Clinique All About Shadow™ Single Graphite

BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Long-wearing powder eye colour. Choose Soft Matte, Soft Shimmer or Super Shimmer finish.

Creamy colour glides on in one smooth stroke. Longwearing. Crease- and fade-resistant, too. Ophthalmologist tested for even the most sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Mirrored compact comes with a sponge-tip applicator.

How to Use:

• Use applicator to sweep shadow across entire lid, lashline to brow
  • Create interesting dimension by blending and layering multiple shades
  • Eye shadow singles can be used as an accent shade in the crease, as a liner, or to highlight just under the brow bone
  • For a more detailed application, choose specialists from Clinique's Makeup Brush Collection
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique makeup remover

• How do you purchase this item?????2 Answers
  • I love this color. Does it come out intense in your eyes?1 Answers
  • Just wondering if anyone has problems with creasing when ...2 Answers
Clinique All About Shadow™ Single

Start your review of Clinique All About Shadow™ Single!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is more of a nude shimmer and is great when your not trying to do a whole lot of makeup this is my everyday shadow. It pretty long lasting too! " in 14 reviews
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC
I'm a fan of this highly pigmented shadow by Clinique. Little fallout upon application and stays on all day with eyeshadow primer. You can't beat the color. I also have "Sunshine". Great color selection and would recommend to anyone.
Amber F.
Purchased at: Dillard's
Review for: Sugar Cane, Chocolate Covered Cherry more...
These are my first Clinique eyeshadow purchases. I am in love! They are super pigmented and had zero fall out. I'm not a makeup expert, but I do have fun playing around. The Chocolate Covered Cherry is my favorite. It is a very deep maroon/red with just a tiny hint of shimmer. They all blend easily and do not look patchy at all. Patting them on makes building the colors even easier. I will definitely be purchasing more when finances allow.
Afi E.
Newmarket, Ontario
One of the best black eyeshadows I ever use, so pigmented, long lasting, good quality.
Diana R.
Calgary, AB
I got this in a Clinique gift with purchase and I love it! The quality of the eye shadow is great, it's very pigmented and goes on really smoothly, not chalky at all. Love the little applicator and mirror that come with it!
Mara L.
Edinburg, TX
Review for: Other more...
I have a black/gray/charcoal color shadow. I use it as eyeliner and it is awesome. I use it almost daily! I've boughten this 3 yrs ago or more and I still have it. This picture is how i have it 😅
Jasmine P.
This eye shadow I love it, I have 603 coloring in the name chocolate chip, it is amazing!!
Daniela P.
Me encanta esta sombra! Tiene una pigmentación increíble y tiene una larga duración. Al ser individual es muy práctica de llevar, tienen una gran variedad de colores
Lauren S.
Love this gorgeous black jade eyeshadow by clinique. very pigmented. not powdery what so ever. great fall color.
Yomna W.
Alexandria , Smoha
Amaaaaazing❤️❤️
Nice packaging , easy to use , good pigmentation, long lasting , easy to blend
Melissa W.
Wading River, NY
Over the years I have tried lots of Clinique eye shadow compact I have never had a bad thing to say about Clinique from their skin care to their makeup so I thought of those were beautiful colors most of them came with a matching blush a compact with a mirror they're perfect to keep in your purse I honestly can't think of one bad thing to say about Clinique every product I've ever bought was beyond my expectations
Melani B.
Universal City, TX
Heather K.
I love this color. Does it come out intense in your eyes?

Macy's