• Clinique All About Shadow™ Single Sugar Cane
  • Clinique All About Shadow™ Single Chocolate Covered Cherry
  • Clinique All About Shadow™ Single Black Honey
  • Clinique All About Shadow™ Single Graphite

BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Long-wearing powder eye colour. Choose Soft Matte, Soft Shimmer or Super Shimmer finish.

Creamy colour glides on in one smooth stroke. Longwearing. Crease- and fade-resistant, too. Ophthalmologist tested for even the most sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Mirrored compact comes with a sponge-tip applicator.

How to Use:

• Use applicator to sweep shadow across entire lid, lashline to brow
  • Create interesting dimension by blending and layering multiple shades
  • Eye shadow singles can be used as an accent shade in the crease, as a liner, or to highlight just under the brow bone
  • For a more detailed application, choose specialists from Clinique's Makeup Brush Collection
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique makeup remover

• How do you purchase this item?????2 Answers
  • I love this color. Does it come out intense in your eyes?1 Answers
  • Just wondering if anyone has problems with creasing when ...2 Answers
Clinique All About Shadow™ Single

Start your review of Clinique All About Shadow™ Single!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is more of a nude shimmer and is great when your not trying to do a whole lot of makeup this is my everyday shadow. It pretty long lasting too! " in 14 reviews
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Sugar Cane, Purple Pumps, Foxier more...
I love these eye shadows. The pigments are absolutely amazing and you honestly do not even need an eyeshadow base. That's how awesome they are.
Kels L.
I think that there I chose a really amazing and it's great if you just like one color to have this and it's a lot and will last you a long time
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
I love all the eye shadows! They last all day without creases! Easy to put on and easy to take off! Price is perfect!
Gianna R.
La Vista
This eyeshadow is very pigmented and you can make so many natural looks and it’s so buttery and easy to apply to the eye
Tiffany A.
Wampum, Pa
Love their eyeshadow! They are very pigmented and creamy. They go on super easy and last all day and night. Beautiful colors also
Melissa W.
Wading River, NY
Over the years I have tried lots of Clinique eye shadow compact I have never had a bad thing to say about Clinique from their skin care to their makeup so I thought of those were beautiful colors most of them came with a matching blush a compact with a mirror they're perfect to keep in your purse I honestly can't think of one bad thing to say about Clinique every product I've ever bought was beyond my expectations
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Review for: Sugar Cane, Bubble Bath more...
I love these shadows. They look great on and they blend well. I use to wear them with other colors in high school. They are long lasting.
Ashley E.
Delray Beach, FL
Review for: Daybreak more...
I love this eyeshadow. It is the perfect light color for accentuating my upper eyelid area (just below the eyebrow) as well as the inner corner of my eye for a wide awake look.
Jacqueline B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Lagoon more...
Emily F.
Defiance, OH
Review for: Lagoon more...
This shadow is sooo pretty! If you're like me and like nüde eyeshadow, seriously GO BUY THIS. I think I wear this just about everyday. Ugh. I can't stress how much I love this product. I've been using it forever.
Melani B.
Universal City, TX
Heather K.
I love this color. Does it come out intense in your eyes?

Macy's