• Clinique All About Shadow™ Single Sugar Cane
  • Clinique All About Shadow™ Single Chocolate Covered Cherry
  • Clinique All About Shadow™ Single Black Honey
  • Clinique All About Shadow™ Single Graphite

BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Long-wearing powder eye colour. Choose Soft Matte, Soft Shimmer or Super Shimmer finish.

Creamy colour glides on in one smooth stroke. Longwearing. Crease- and fade-resistant, too. Ophthalmologist tested for even the most sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Mirrored compact comes with a sponge-tip applicator.

How to Use:

• Use applicator to sweep shadow across entire lid, lashline to brow
  • Create interesting dimension by blending and layering multiple shades
  • Eye shadow singles can be used as an accent shade in the crease, as a liner, or to highlight just under the brow bone
  • For a more detailed application, choose specialists from Clinique's Makeup Brush Collection
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique makeup remover

• How do you purchase this item?????2 Answers
  • I love this color. Does it come out intense in your eyes?1 Answers
  • Just wondering if anyone has problems with creasing when ...2 Answers
Clinique All About Shadow™ Single

Start your review of Clinique All About Shadow™ Single!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is more of a nude shimmer and is great when your not trying to do a whole lot of makeup this is my everyday shadow. It pretty long lasting too! " in 14 reviews
Grace L.
BEAUTIFUL coverage. Matte adds to my aesthetic and I just overall love the product. Great coverage. Great price. It is a MUST HAVE. I will be continuing to buy and wear this product for as long as I live!
Stefanie L.
Elmendorf, TX
Best eye shadow ever. Works well for all day use, as long as you use a primer. Great color great product, price not so great because I had to purchase several other items that came in the bag or tote
randi e.
Review for: Deep Dive more...
This is a nice color for highlighting your eye. Around the brow and the inside of you eye nearest to your nose. Really pretty but I'm not loving the shimmer in it so much.
Amanda S.
Slidell, LA
I absolutely love clinique eyeshadows. They are pigmented and look so beautiful on the eyes. Clinique was one of the first highend brands I tried and i have always loved this brand. Love this shade.
Mallory B.
Bethel, OH
Love this shade and it's long lasting too! I don't like to spend a lot on makeup so when I saw clinique I scoffed a bit at the price. I then second guessed myself and bought this. I use the case as a mirror for all my other make up too. definitely worth the money.
Haley T.
Ashdown, AR
I have sensitive skin so I tried using some Clinique products - because they are supposed to be hypoallergenic - and I was very disappointed. This eyeshadow, in particular, made my eyelids welp up and gave me a rash.
Jessica N.
Review for: Daybreak more...
I love the clinique eyeshadow 'sugar sugar'! I use it every time that I do a smokey eye. It is the perfect finish to highlight and blend the smokey eye and just give you the perfect finishing look! And it lasts the whole time you wear it without using a primer!
Grisel B.
Arlington, TX
This color of eye shadow is so pretty and classy. I like the cool color on my warm/olive skin tone, because it doesn't get lost on my skin. Every time I wear this eye shadow I always get compliments. I like to add a soft smokey gray in addition to this.
Myra H.
Union City, CA
Review for: Bubble Bath more...
I like this eyeshadow by CLINIQUE because it is great for smoky eye makeup. I bought it at Macys at the CLINIQUE counter. I would improve it by making it cheaper though. I am a first time consumer. I would recommend it and would buy again if cheaper
Elise O.
Chittenango, NY
Review for: Daybreak more...
Clinique has my favorite eye shadow, I love the way it applies and blends with other shadows. It stays on all day too. I use it with other brand shadows and while the other ones wear off throughout the day, clinique is still the same when I get home.
Melani B.
Universal City, TX
Heather K.
I love this color. Does it come out intense in your eyes?

Macy's