• Clinique All About Shadow™ Single Sugar Cane
  • Clinique All About Shadow™ Single Chocolate Covered Cherry
  • Clinique All About Shadow™ Single Black Honey
  • Clinique All About Shadow™ Single Graphite

BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Long-wearing powder eye colour. Choose Soft Matte, Soft Shimmer or Super Shimmer finish.

Creamy colour glides on in one smooth stroke. Longwearing. Crease- and fade-resistant, too. Ophthalmologist tested for even the most sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Mirrored compact comes with a sponge-tip applicator.

How to Use:

• Use applicator to sweep shadow across entire lid, lashline to brow
  • Create interesting dimension by blending and layering multiple shades
  • Eye shadow singles can be used as an accent shade in the crease, as a liner, or to highlight just under the brow bone
  • For a more detailed application, choose specialists from Clinique's Makeup Brush Collection
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique makeup remover

• How do you purchase this item?????2 Answers
  • I love this color. Does it come out intense in your eyes?1 Answers
  • Just wondering if anyone has problems with creasing when ...2 Answers
Clinique All About Shadow™ Single

Start your review of Clinique All About Shadow™ Single!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is more of a nude shimmer and is great when your not trying to do a whole lot of makeup this is my everyday shadow. It pretty long lasting too! " in 14 reviews
Daria I.
Clifton Park, NY
I bought this eye shadow because I wanted something that looked natural for my son's wedding. I don't like heavily made up looks. The eye shadow was just what I wanted, just enough color to make me feel like I was wearing makeup, but not too much to make me feel like a clown. Loved the look, love the eye shadow.
Diksha R.
I would personally recommend this single eyeshadow,because I personally enjoyed using this since it has a good pigmentation and also stays firm on my eyelide,beside this is quite affordable and also has a wonderful color.
Lizbeth R.
Charlotte , NC
Review for: Angel Eyes more...
I haven't tried any products of clinique but would love yo try it. It will be my first time using it . My eye color is hazel i would buy it in walmart or target umm idk i have to try ghe product so i can buy it again .
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
1,808 reviews
Creamy colour glides on in one smooth stroke. Longwearing. Crease- and fade-resistant, too. Ophthalmologist tested for even the most sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Mirrored compact comes with a sponge-tip applicator and the price its not bad either...
Cindy J.
Russellville
Review for: Daybreak more...
I just started using this color. It really makes my eyes look bright behind my glasses. And the color stays all day. All of the clinique eye shadow has been a winner for me! great packaging that doesn't fall apart.
Erin T.
Smithfield, RI
This shadow is so pigmented and easy to blend with other shadows I am a repeat user and this product is great but there are shadows just like it, I bought this product at a local drugstore and I would buy it again.
Shannon M.
Wintersville, OH
The color of this product is so cute but it's so tiny for the price your paying. It's a nice dark black/grey but I'm pretty sure a brand would sell the same product for much cheaper. I'm unsure about this product
Lisa h.
I really like this eye shadow. It's a very soft nice color and it lasts all day. I really like how This color looks on my eyes. It is a long lasting eye shadow. I would really recommend this eyeshadow to anyone
Tara F.
Review for: Lagoon more...
I use this shade for a highlight in the inner corner and center of my eye over darker shades. I really like the subtle color and shimmer. I wouldn't wear it alone because there's not a lot of dimension to the color, but good as a highlight color.
madison w.
Tuttle, OK
They're very vibrant colors compared to other brands. although they aren't ver pigmented, I would recommend it to people. It is extremely long lasting compared to other eye shadows. i would buy it again!
Melani B.
Universal City, TX
Heather K.
I love this color. Does it come out intense in your eyes?

Macy's