• Clinique All About Shadow™ Single Sugar Cane
  • Clinique All About Shadow™ Single Chocolate Covered Cherry
  • Clinique All About Shadow™ Single Black Honey
  • Clinique All About Shadow™ Single Graphite

BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Long-wearing powder eye colour. Choose Soft Matte, Soft Shimmer or Super Shimmer finish.

Creamy colour glides on in one smooth stroke. Longwearing. Crease- and fade-resistant, too. Ophthalmologist tested for even the most sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Mirrored compact comes with a sponge-tip applicator.

How to Use:

• Use applicator to sweep shadow across entire lid, lashline to brow
  • Create interesting dimension by blending and layering multiple shades
  • Eye shadow singles can be used as an accent shade in the crease, as a liner, or to highlight just under the brow bone
  • For a more detailed application, choose specialists from Clinique's Makeup Brush Collection
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique makeup remover

• How do you purchase this item?????2 Answers
  • I love this color. Does it come out intense in your eyes?1 Answers
  • Just wondering if anyone has problems with creasing when ...2 Answers
Clinique All About Shadow™ Single

Start your review of Clinique All About Shadow™ Single!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is more of a nude shimmer and is great when your not trying to do a whole lot of makeup this is my everyday shadow. It pretty long lasting too! " in 14 reviews
Moriah E.
College Station, TX
Okay I actually do own this color and have used it only as an eyeliner. I paired it with neutral brown eyeshadow and I have blue eyes. It totally made my eyes pop and lasted all night. The pigments are so rich and I love all the shades that they offer!
Morgan W.
Review for: Deep Dive more...
It's so hard for me to find a eyeshadow that stays on all day and that I don't have to reapply 2-4 times through the day. I absolutely fell in love with this eyeshadow after my first day!!! I would recommend this for anyone who has a Long day ahead!!!
Neiddy R.
Wylie, TX
It's really pigmented and super easy to apply. But it's kinda difficult to blend evenly. I've used so many of their products and I love them I just wish they were a bit more velvety than powdery. I would 100% recommend if you like dry eyeshadows.
Martha L.
Beautiful, I loved wearing this because it it made my eyes pop! Very pigmented and jus perfect for a night out. Have not repurchased it after the 2 times I bought it and ran out. Wonderful formula that stay put and doesn't crease. Very beautiful.
Kristen L.
Palm Coast, FL
These aren't overly pigmented but they go on nice and can be layered if you use the primer you can get a better color this is one I always use as a base I have blue eye but this could be used on any eye color or as a highlight in the corners
Jasmine L.
Pigmentation is great. A primer is needed for longer lasting wear. Not worth the price, but when bought on days the website has freebies with purchase it makes it worth it.
These products are tested on animals 😞
Paige k.
Lewes, DE
This shadow goes on smooth and lasts long, but it's not a great color for somebody with green eyes. A little too dark for me but would be great for somebody with brown eyes! Not hard to take off before bed and the color is reallt pretty!
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Clinique eyeshadow safe surprising pigmented and long lasting. Clinique is not usually the brand one would think of for eyeshadow but they are great quality shadows at a reasonable price for the quality!
Amber K.
All of Cliniques eye shadows are very, very pretty and go on smooth. They also all go on exactly as the color in the palette. I really like them and recommend them to everyone. They are worth the price.
Daria I.
Clifton Park, NY
I bought this eye shadow because I wanted something that looked natural for my son's wedding. I don't like heavily made up looks. The eye shadow was just what I wanted, just enough color to make me feel like I was wearing makeup, but not too much to make me feel like a clown. Loved the look, love the eye shadow.
Melani B.
Universal City, TX
Heather K.
I love this color. Does it come out intense in your eyes?

Macy's