Benefits: Long-wearing powder eye colour. Choose Soft Matte, Soft Shimmer or Super Shimmer finish.

Creamy colour glides on in one smooth stroke. Longwearing. Crease- and fade-resistant, too. Ophthalmologist tested for even the most sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Mirrored compact comes with a sponge-tip applicator.

How to Use:

• Use applicator to sweep shadow across entire lid, lashline to brow
  • Create interesting dimension by blending and layering multiple shades
  • Eye shadow singles can be used as an accent shade in the crease, as a liner, or to highlight just under the brow bone
  • For a more detailed application, choose specialists from Clinique's Makeup Brush Collection
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique makeup remover

How do you purchase this item?????
I love this color. Does it come out intense in your eyes?
Just wondering if anyone has problems with creasing when wearing this?
Start your review of Clinique All About Shadow™ Single!
Product Highlights
“...trying to do a whole lot of makeup this is my everyday shadow. It pretty long lasting too! ” in 14 reviews
Review for: Daybreak
I love the clinique eyeshadow 'sugar sugar'! I use it every time that I do a smokey eye. It is the perfect finish to highlight and blend the smokey eye and just give you the perfect finishing look! And it lasts the whole time you wear it without using a primer!
Arlington, TX
This color of eye shadow is so pretty and classy. I like the cool color on my warm/olive skin tone, because it doesn't get lost on my skin. Every time I wear this eye shadow I always get compliments. I like to add a soft smokey gray in addition to this.
Union City, CA
Review for: Bubble Bath
I like this eyeshadow by CLINIQUE because it is great for smoky eye makeup. I bought it at Macys at the CLINIQUE counter. I would improve it by making it cheaper though. I am a first time consumer. I would recommend it and would buy again if cheaper
Chittenango, NY
Review for: Daybreak
Clinique has my favorite eye shadow, I love the way it applies and blends with other shadows. It stays on all day too. I use it with other brand shadows and while the other ones wear off throughout the day, clinique is still the same when I get home.
Sandusky, OH
Review for: Pacific Coast, Chocolate Covered Cherry, Graphite, Angel Eyes, Lemongrass, French Roast, Sunset Glow
Their shadows are a little light in color. But what I have learned is that if you use a concealer the color is true. They are can easily blend with each other. They come in a variety on finishes. They have matte, soft shimmers and super shimmers.
A lovely color, but it doesn't stay on my lid long enough for me to love it. I often have issues with color transfer, but this didn't stay all day even when paired with a primer.
Cary, NC
Review for: Sunset Glow
This is so perfect for highlighting your inner corner and brow bone. I personally would not wear this as a lid color, although this would definitely help with redness. I reach for this everyday and I certainly recommend this to everyone.
Mooresville, NC
Clinique has nice eyeshadow. There's no fallout and the color is nice. I've had more pigmented shadows from other companies, but this still gives you enough pigment to not be an issue. It's very smooth and blends well.
Review for: Portobello
Love this color, single at dusk seriously such a pretty color, I love Clinique and they just keep proving to me why! Their eye shadows stay on for a very long time!
Ashburn, VA
Review for: Deep Dive
I love this eyeshadow! It's perfect as an inner corner high light as it comes off as a shimmery white with little use and makes brown eyes pop. It's also great if you want a light green look just use more product!