• Clinique All About Shadow™ Single Sugar Cane
  • Clinique All About Shadow™ Single Chocolate Covered Cherry
  • Clinique All About Shadow™ Single Black Honey
  • Clinique All About Shadow™ Single Graphite

BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Long-wearing powder eye colour. Choose Soft Matte, Soft Shimmer or Super Shimmer finish.

Creamy colour glides on in one smooth stroke. Longwearing. Crease- and fade-resistant, too. Ophthalmologist tested for even the most sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Mirrored compact comes with a sponge-tip applicator.

How to Use:

• Use applicator to sweep shadow across entire lid, lashline to brow
  • Create interesting dimension by blending and layering multiple shades
  • Eye shadow singles can be used as an accent shade in the crease, as a liner, or to highlight just under the brow bone
  • For a more detailed application, choose specialists from Clinique's Makeup Brush Collection
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique makeup remover

• How do you purchase this item?????2 Answers
  • I love this color. Does it come out intense in your eyes?1 Answers
  • Just wondering if anyone has problems with creasing when ...2 Answers
Clinique All About Shadow™ Single

Start your review of Clinique All About Shadow™ Single!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is more of a nude shimmer and is great when your not trying to do a whole lot of makeup this is my everyday shadow. It pretty long lasting too! " in 14 reviews
Maryann T.
You can never go wrong with any clinique product in my opinion. The quality of this product is so nice. Soft, buttery, and creamy. So easy to blend out for being a pencil. I will be buying more. I love throwing these in my makeup bag when I am on the go.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I have this in the shade olive in my martini and I love it. It's such a pretty unique color. It applies nicely and evenly, not powdery at all, great color pay off. I love this shadow. I have a few clinique shadows and really love them all. Highly recommend!!
Emily K.
Without a primer, dont expect this color to last past lunch, however with a primer- BOLD, beautiful color all day long. The formula is soft and silky, easy to blend, and has a nice soft shimmer. While applying, there was very little fallout which is nice. Giving this 3 stars for lack of quality without primer, otherwise, would recommend.
Beverly N.
Review for: Foxier more...
I love the soft shimmer shadows because they are pretty and last a long time. It's very natural looking and applies very smooth. I like that it stays put, too, and doesn't fall down my face like other shadows. It's a little hard to find some of the colors, but they are worth it when you do!
tamara m.
Seatac, WA
this is my fave black eye shadow! it goes on very dark and stays in place and doesn't fade for a very long time! it was a bit pricey around the 15$ range but you get a bit of product consider you don't need much of it. it also blends nicely and works for brows , eye lid and water line. seriously recommend will purchase agin in the future.
Olivia F.
Review for: Sugar Cane more...
Clinique has been my go-to since I started wearing makeup, and I particularly love this shadow. It goes on smoothly and can be layered for a more dramatic look, or used lightly for just a subtle shimmer. This shade is great for a natural, everyday look.
Bonnie L.
Duncansville, PA
Review for: French Roast more...
I love this eyeshadow, it matches almost everything you wear and you can use it as a base as well. It lasts all day. I don't think there is any room for improvement. It's very easy to apply and has a very smooth texture. I would recommend this to all my friends.
Sabrina D.
Montgomery, IL
This shadow is so pretty! It's kind of sheer so if you want it to be deep you have to apply multiple layers but it's easy to blend out. It tends to crease a little over time so use a primer underneath. I got this eyeshadow at the Clinique counter at Macy's!
Haley N.
Dandridge, TN
This was a good product and it is very good quality and long lasting but I personally disliked the color of it a lot this isn't my first time using Clinique and I love their products. If this is a color that you like then I would recommend this product!
Moriah E.
College Station, TX
Okay I actually do own this color and have used it only as an eyeliner. I paired it with neutral brown eyeshadow and I have blue eyes. It totally made my eyes pop and lasted all night. The pigments are so rich and I love all the shades that they offer!
Melani B.
Universal City, TX
Heather K.
I love this color. Does it come out intense in your eyes?

Macy's