• Clinique All About Shadow™ Single Sugar Cane
  • Clinique All About Shadow™ Single Chocolate Covered Cherry
  • Clinique All About Shadow™ Single Black Honey
  • Clinique All About Shadow™ Single Graphite

BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Long-wearing powder eye colour. Choose Soft Matte, Soft Shimmer or Super Shimmer finish.

Creamy colour glides on in one smooth stroke. Longwearing. Crease- and fade-resistant, too. Ophthalmologist tested for even the most sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Mirrored compact comes with a sponge-tip applicator.

How to Use:

• Use applicator to sweep shadow across entire lid, lashline to brow
  • Create interesting dimension by blending and layering multiple shades
  • Eye shadow singles can be used as an accent shade in the crease, as a liner, or to highlight just under the brow bone
  • For a more detailed application, choose specialists from Clinique's Makeup Brush Collection
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique makeup remover

• How do you purchase this item?????2 Answers
  • I love this color. Does it come out intense in your eyes?1 Answers
  • Just wondering if anyone has problems with creasing when ...2 Answers
Clinique All About Shadow™ Single

Start your review of Clinique All About Shadow™ Single!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is more of a nude shimmer and is great when your not trying to do a whole lot of makeup this is my everyday shadow. It pretty long lasting too! " in 14 reviews
Claire H.
Tazewell , VA
Review for: Other more...
I use chocolate covered cherry at least four times a week. There is no better shadow, or competition when it comes to this eyeshadow for me. It's a must must must have. The only downside is it's terribly hard to get your hands on but I have at least 15 back ups.
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
I have had this shadow, along with several other Clinique ‘all about shadow’ colors and I really like this when creating a Smokey eye. The pigment is very nice and it looks good on the lid without having a caking effect with layering.
Meredith W.
Greenville, NC
Would only recommend buying if adding to a shadow collection! Would much rather prefer the product with more than one shade. The packaging is nice and does last even while on the go and traveling. Would buy again if adding to a collection.
Mara L.
Edinburg, TX
Review for: Other more...
I have a black/gray/charcoal color shadow. I use it as eyeliner and it is awesome. I use it almost daily! I've boughten this 3 yrs ago or more and I still have it. This picture is how i have it 😅
Andrea F.
Bettendorf, IA
Clinique was the first makeup I ever wore, and there are still a few that I pick up. I like their shadows a lot, although they don't have a ton of color payoff for my preference. They're great for an easy everyday look. Angel Eyes is a nice duo. A biscuit color and a steely blue. I like this with the biscuit color all over and the steel color as a bit of a liner on top. It's really really pretty.
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC
I'm a fan of this highly pigmented shadow by Clinique. Little fallout upon application and stays on all day with eyeshadow primer. You can't beat the color. I also have "Sunshine". Great color selection and would recommend to anyone.
Karis H.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Deep Dive more...
This is the best eyeshadow it's one of my favorite colors made by you Clinique it goes on nice and thick so you don't have to apply so many layers is soft and smooth and gives a very vibrant green color I would highly recommend this as I know it doesn't make my eyes itch or feel like they are burning and it comes off very easy with makeup remover it stays on when you sweat
Emily T.
Lynwood, IL
So I actually bought this eye shadow in a sample of five different colors, and I will say, the color is very vibrant and goes on smooth. I personally don't wear green, due to my eye color, but for the occasion I bought it for, it fit perfectly. I like Clinique but they are a bit pricey for me. I would recommend this brand to someone else.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
This seems to go on much smoothr and more pigmented than I remember Clinique shadows doing in the past. Honestly I have never been impressed by Clinique in general, but this eyeshadow is making me rethink my impression of the brand. The shadow is not chalky, powdery, or dry.
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
I honestly felt that this product worked fabulously. I noticed my skin looking brighter. The acne scars faded like magic. It even seemed to clear up my skin which was awesome. You do have to give it time to see results. Pleasant smell and nice creamy like texture
Melani B.
Universal City, TX
Heather K.
I love this color. Does it come out intense in your eyes?

Macy's