Clinique All About Shadow™ Single

Benefits: Long-wearing powder eye colour. Choose Soft Matte, Soft Shimmer or Super Shimmer finish.

Creamy colour glides on in one smooth stroke. Longwearing. Crease- and fade-resistant, too. Ophthalmologist tested for even the most sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Mirrored compact comes with a sponge-tip applicator.

How to Use:

• Use applicator to sweep shadow across entire lid, lashline to brow
  • Create interesting dimension by blending and layering multiple shades
  • Eye shadow singles can be used as an accent shade in the crease, as a liner, or to highlight just under the brow bone
  • For a more detailed application, choose specialists from Clinique's Makeup Brush Collection
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique makeup remover

How do you purchase this item?????
I love this color. Does it come out intense in your eyes?
Just wondering if anyone has problems with creasing when wearing this?
Start your review of Clinique All About Shadow™ Single!
Product Highlights
“...trying to do a whole lot of makeup this is my everyday shadow. It pretty long lasting too! ” in 14 reviews
Charleston
Review for: Angel Eyes
This is a great shade. It had a tiny bit of glow, but not a huge amount of glitter, which I hate. It's perfect for highlighting
Egan, LA
Review for: Bubble Bath
I live every single thing about Clinique, it stays on all day and my face has a great natural appearance with these products
Jasper, GA
Review for: Sugar Cane
This is great shadow for everyday! Great to use for base or just use this. It goes on super smooth and pigmentation is great!
Pace, FL
Review for: Angel Eyes
Even color but very light. Really works best when it has a primer underneath it. Otherwise it is soft and subtle. Beautiful!
Conroe, TX
Review for: Sunset Glow
I use this one when I want a very natural and fresh look. Not super pricey but I guess you can find another shadow cheaper.
Review for: Daybreak
I love Sugar Sugar and am sad that Clinique discontinued it! It has great staying power and lasts forever (almost forever).
La Vista
This eyeshadow is very pigmented and you can make so many natural looks and it’s so buttery and easy to apply to the eye
Kissimmee , FL
I use this palete when I go out at night and it looks wonderful. I always get compliments and you can get it at any mall.
Stokesdale, NC
Love the colors and the way they go on so smoothly. A little goes a long way and seems to last forever. Priced reasonably
Santa Ana, CA
Review for: Sunset Glow
This is such an awesome eyeshadow!!!! It's so buttery and soft. I love this shade as a base and for the inner corners!!!