Benefits: Long-wearing powder eye colour. Choose Soft Matte, Soft Shimmer or Super Shimmer finish.

Creamy colour glides on in one smooth stroke. Longwearing. Crease- and fade-resistant, too. Ophthalmologist tested for even the most sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Mirrored compact comes with a sponge-tip applicator.

How to Use:

• Use applicator to sweep shadow across entire lid, lashline to brow
  • Create interesting dimension by blending and layering multiple shades
  • Eye shadow singles can be used as an accent shade in the crease, as a liner, or to highlight just under the brow bone
  • For a more detailed application, choose specialists from Clinique's Makeup Brush Collection
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique makeup remover

How do you purchase this item?????
I love this color. Does it come out intense in your eyes?
Just wondering if anyone has problems with creasing when wearing this?
Start your review of Clinique All About Shadow™ Single!
Product Highlights
“...trying to do a whole lot of makeup this is my everyday shadow. It pretty long lasting too! ” in 14 reviews
Oshkosh
Review for: Angel Eyes
This is such a beautiful shade it is stunning!! A vibrant shimmery pale pink/ off white shade that would be beautiful with so many different looks! Obsessed with this color and Bubblegum from the same line 😍
Review for: Foxier
This is one of my favorite eyeshadows. It looks so nice on my skin and i always love a pop of shimmer on my eye. It’s not too much shimmer but just the right amount. It stays on all day.
N Las Vegas, NV
I’ve been using Clinique for almost 20 years. It’s an awesome product. The shadows are not too intense which is great for beginners or people who want a more natural look and feel. It’s always lightweight and feels nice on my skin and eyes. I have sensitive skin and it works perfectly for me and always has.
Vista, CA
So I actually have the older single shadow by clinique that is in the black circular package like the mac ones but it's clinique. It was a gift from someone who is passed. It's a nude shade and good for my base shadow color. Came with a cute mini brush and the compact has a mirror when you flip up the compact for the brush
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: French Roast
I love Clinique eyeshadows! This brown is perfect for everyday. I wear it in the crease with a beige/cream on lid. I can darken it for a night out. It’s easy to wear to work then out. It lasts all day. It’s also a lot of shadow so it’s lasts a long time.
Independence, KY
Review for: Black Honey
This is a gorgeous color. It is unique and not a color that I own in any other pallets. It is the perfect accent for any eyeshadow look. I love to use it to make a warm smokey eye. It lasts all day even without a primer. It is expensive for one shadow but it is a generous amount of product.
Clinique All About Shadow™ Single uploaded by Maggie R.
Review for: Purple Pumps
I own Clinique All About Shadow™ Single in Purple Pumps, light blue, and white. I buy them from nordstrom.com and macys.com . I have been using these shadows in various color combinations for 5 months. Pros : good color payoff. Easy to apply. “Purple Pumps” is a pinky-purple color very similar to two of the colors in the jane iredale Eye Steppes in “Go Cool”, but is more pigmented and much less expensive. Contains emollient Murumuru butter from Africa. Made in U.S.A. Minus 2 stars because of animal testing and. Questionable ingredients .PTFE, also known as teflon, and the mineral talc. I would buy again only if Clinique makes the formula healthier and stops animal testing.
Wading River, NY
Clinique All About Shadow™ Single uploaded by Melissa W.
Over the years I have tried lots of Clinique eye shadow compact I have never had a bad thing to say about Clinique from their skin care to their makeup so I thought of those were beautiful colors most of them came with a matching blush a compact with a mirror they're perfect to keep in your purse I honestly can't think of one bad thing to say about Clinique every product I've ever bought was beyond my expectations
Clinique All About Shadow™ Single uploaded by Amber F.
Purchased at: Dillard's
Review for: Sugar Cane, Chocolate Covered Cherry
These are my first Clinique eyeshadow purchases. I am in love! They are super pigmented and had zero fall out. I'm not a makeup expert, but I do have fun playing around. The Chocolate Covered Cherry is my favorite. It is a very deep maroon/red with just a tiny hint of shimmer. They all blend easily and do not look patchy at all. Patting them on makes building the colors even easier. I will definitely be purchasing more when finances allow.
Chestston
I love this color. it is absolutely like what it looks like. I use it at least once a week.It lasts for so long. it was my first time using this color but I have use this type before. it is so easy to apply it works with all types of tools. I would recommend this to anyone who likes a little shimmer.