• Clinique All About Shadow™ Single Sugar Cane
  • Clinique All About Shadow™ Single Chocolate Covered Cherry
  • Clinique All About Shadow™ Single Black Honey
  • Clinique All About Shadow™ Single Graphite

BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Long-wearing powder eye colour. Choose Soft Matte, Soft Shimmer or Super Shimmer finish.

Creamy colour glides on in one smooth stroke. Longwearing. Crease- and fade-resistant, too. Ophthalmologist tested for even the most sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Mirrored compact comes with a sponge-tip applicator.

How to Use:

• Use applicator to sweep shadow across entire lid, lashline to brow
  • Create interesting dimension by blending and layering multiple shades
  • Eye shadow singles can be used as an accent shade in the crease, as a liner, or to highlight just under the brow bone
  • For a more detailed application, choose specialists from Clinique's Makeup Brush Collection
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique makeup remover

• How do you purchase this item?????2 Answers
  • I love this color. Does it come out intense in your eyes?1 Answers
  • Just wondering if anyone has problems with creasing when ...2 Answers
Clinique All About Shadow™ Single

Start your review of Clinique All About Shadow™ Single!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is more of a nude shimmer and is great when your not trying to do a whole lot of makeup this is my everyday shadow. It pretty long lasting too! " in 14 reviews
Stephh M.
I like these eyeshadows they have a good payoff and are soo pigmented and i use this product everyday espically for smokey eyes . It does have cute packaging its cery cute i would recommnded it
andrea l.
Review for: Deep Dive more...
What a nice, soft color to highlight darker eyes. Works well with cool/pink skin tones. It layers better with a 'professional' eyeshadow brush, instead of the sponge one it comes with.
Isabella J.
Verona, NJ
Review for: Nude Rose more...
This is a beautiful shimmering neutral color. It blends easily with little fallout. The formula isn't very buttery but it is still easy to use and quite pretty.
Peggy M.
Reno, NV
I have used this color of brown eye shadow from clinique for many years. It is a great everyday neutral. I use it in the crease to give my eyes more definition.
Annie J.
Daphne
This is a very creamy buttery eyeshadow!!!!!!!! I borrowed it from a friend and got mine at ulta! Yes you could apply this any way. I use this anytime I go out.
Cheri B.
Silver Spring, MD
Review for: Bubble Bath more...
I like this shadow. The color is rich and dark. My only complaint is that it doesn't stay put! Before the end of the night, the shadow has smudged and smeared.
Alison L.
Washington, PA
I purchased this product because the beautiful color caught my eye. However, this shadow does not have a good color payoff and does not blend very well at all.
Gretchel M.
He utilizado varios de estos y me parecen extraordinario bonita manera de pensar en aquellas personas que son alergicas a los productos de belleza buen trabajo
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
Review for: Sugar Cane more...
Great shadow with good lasting power. I like the shade as it is a pretty neutral on me. The only setback is the packaging that needs to get more contemporary!
Megan A.
I love this color. It's so pretty. Not too dark. It wasn't a color I would have normally chosen, as I'm a neutral color type of girl, but I love this color!
Melani B.
Universal City, TX
Heather K.
I love this color. Does it come out intense in your eyes?

Macy's