• Clinique All About Shadow™ Single Sugar Cane
  • Clinique All About Shadow™ Single Chocolate Covered Cherry
  • Clinique All About Shadow™ Single Black Honey
  • Clinique All About Shadow™ Single Graphite

BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Long-wearing powder eye colour. Choose Soft Matte, Soft Shimmer or Super Shimmer finish.

Creamy colour glides on in one smooth stroke. Longwearing. Crease- and fade-resistant, too. Ophthalmologist tested for even the most sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Mirrored compact comes with a sponge-tip applicator.

How to Use:

• Use applicator to sweep shadow across entire lid, lashline to brow
  • Create interesting dimension by blending and layering multiple shades
  • Eye shadow singles can be used as an accent shade in the crease, as a liner, or to highlight just under the brow bone
  • For a more detailed application, choose specialists from Clinique's Makeup Brush Collection
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique makeup remover

• How do you purchase this item?????2 Answers
  • I love this color. Does it come out intense in your eyes?1 Answers
  • Just wondering if anyone has problems with creasing when ...2 Answers
Clinique All About Shadow™ Single
  • "This is more of a nude shimmer and is great when your not trying to do a whole lot of makeup this is my everyday shadow. It pretty long lasting too! " in 14 reviews
Maggie R.
Review for: Purple Pumps more...
I own Clinique All About Shadow™ Single in Purple Pumps, light blue, and white. I buy them from nordstrom.com and macys.com . I have been using these shadows in various color combinations for 5 months.

Pros : good color payoff. Easy to apply. “Purple Pumps” is a pinky-purple color very similar to two of the colors in the Jane Iredale Eye Steppes in “Go Cool”, but is more pigmented and much less expensive. Contains emollient Murumuru butter from Africa. Made in U.S.A.

Minus 2 stars because of animal testing and. Questionable ingredients .PTFE, also known as teflon, and the mineral talc.

I would buy again only if Clinique makes the formula healthier and stops animal testing.
Destiny W.
Vista, CA
So I actually have the older single shadow by clinique that is in the black circular package like the mac ones but it's clinique. It was a gift from someone who is passed. It's a nude shade and good for my base shadow color. Came with a cute mini brush and the compact has a mirror when you flip up the compact for the brush
Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill , GA
Review for: Portobello more...
I love Clinique eyeshadows. They are very pigmented and apply very easily. I got this color cause I like neutrals and this is just such a pretty color and makes my brown eyes pop. It made my eyes light up. I would recommend Clinique to anyone.
Suzanne A.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: French Roast more...
I love Clinique eyeshadows! This brown is perfect for everyday. I wear it in the crease with a beige/cream on lid. I can darken it for a night out. It’s easy to wear to work then out. It lasts all day. It’s also a lot of shadow so it’s lasts a long time.
Emilee O.
Independence, KY
Review for: Black Honey more...
This is a gorgeous color. It is unique and not a color that I own in any other pallets. It is the perfect accent for any eyeshadow look. I love to use it to make a warm smokey eye. It lasts all day even without a primer. It is expensive for one shadow but it is a generous amount of product.
Melissa W.
Wading River, NY
Over the years I have tried lots of Clinique eye shadow compact I have never had a bad thing to say about Clinique from their skin care to their makeup so I thought of those were beautiful colors most of them came with a matching blush a compact with a mirror they're perfect to keep in your purse I honestly can't think of one bad thing to say about Clinique every product I've ever bought was beyond my expectations
Amber F.
Purchased at: Dillard's
Review for: Sugar Cane, Chocolate Covered Cherry more...
These are my first Clinique eyeshadow purchases. I am in love! They are super pigmented and had zero fall out. I'm not a makeup expert, but I do have fun playing around. The Chocolate Covered Cherry is my favorite. It is a very deep maroon/red with just a tiny hint of shimmer. They all blend easily and do not look patchy at all. Patting them on makes building the colors even easier. I will definitely be purchasing more when finances allow.
Samantha B.
Chestston
I love this color. it is absolutely like what it looks like. I use it at least once a week.It lasts for so long. it was my first time using this color but I have use this type before. it is so easy to apply it works with all types of tools. I would recommend this to anyone who likes a little shimmer.
Michelle C.
Vancouver, BC
Review for: Nude Rose more...
I really love the formulation and texture of this eyeshadow. It's smooth, with a little shimmer and is a great neutral. I'm already hitting the pan on my 2nd one. For reference I'm a NC 20 and this eyeshadow pops against my skintone. I would definitely recommend this. One of the best eyeshadows I've ever used. I tried to find something similar to MAC and wasn't able to find anything close to it.
Cynthia T.
I love these eyeshadow singles for when I'm late for work and just need a little color in my eyes I have dark brown eyes so this helps make them pop and it's so easy to use and nicely packed the spoolie is great for when I dont have brushes and I'd definitely buy it again
Melani B.
Universal City, TX
Heather K.
I love this color. Does it come out intense in your eyes?

Bergdorf Goodman

Bergdorf Goodman was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.