Amber F.
Purchased at: Dillard's
Review for: Sugar Cane, Chocolate Covered Cherry more...
These are my first Clinique eyeshadow purchases. I am in love! They are super pigmented and had zero fall out. I'm not a makeup expert, but I do have fun playing around. The Chocolate Covered Cherry is my favorite. It is a very deep maroon/red with just a tiny hint of shimmer. They all blend easily and do not look patchy at all. Patting them on makes building the colors even easier. I will definitely be purchasing more when finances allow.