BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Long-wearing powder eye colour. Choose Soft Matte, Soft Shimmer or Super Shimmer finish.

Creamy colour glides on in one smooth stroke. Longwearing. Crease- and fade-resistant, too. Ophthalmologist tested for even the most sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Mirrored compact comes with a sponge-tip applicator.

How to Use:

• Use applicator to sweep shadow across entire lid, lashline to brow
  • Create interesting dimension by blending and layering multiple shades
  • Eye shadow singles can be used as an accent shade in the crease, as a liner, or to highlight just under the brow bone
  • For a more detailed application, choose specialists from Clinique's Makeup Brush Collection
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique makeup remover

• How do you purchase this item?????2 Answers
  • I love this color. Does it come out intense in your eyes?1 Answers
  • Just wondering if anyone has problems with creasing when ...2 Answers
Clinique All About Shadow™ Single
  • "This is more of a nude shimmer and is great when your not trying to do a whole lot of makeup this is my everyday shadow. It pretty long lasting too! " in 14 reviews
Maggie R.
Review for: Purple Pumps more...
I own Clinique All About Shadow™ Single in Purple Pumps, light blue, and white. I buy them from nordstrom.com and macys.com . I have been using these shadows in various color combinations for 5 months.

Pros : good color payoff. Easy to apply. “Purple Pumps” is a pinky-purple color very similar to two of the colors in the Jane Iredale Eye Steppes in “Go Cool”, but is more pigmented and much less expensive. Contains emollient Murumuru butter from Africa. Made in U.S.A.

Minus 2 stars because of animal testing and. Questionable ingredients .PTFE, also known as teflon, and the mineral talc.

I would buy again only if Clinique makes the formula healthier and stops animal testing.
Emilee O.
Independence, KY
Review for: Black Honey more...
This is a gorgeous color. It is unique and not a color that I own in any other pallets. It is the perfect accent for any eyeshadow look. I love to use it to make a warm smokey eye. It lasts all day even without a primer. It is expensive for one shadow but it is a generous amount of product.
Emily G.
Wolcott, VT
Review for: French Vanilla more...
Very impressed. I use a primer before applying and the color literally lasts all day! This is my first time trying it and I’ll buy it again. I have sensitive skin and this eyeshadow does not bother my skin.
Melissa W.
Wading River, NY
Over the years I have tried lots of Clinique eye shadow compact I have never had a bad thing to say about Clinique from their skin care to their makeup so I thought of those were beautiful colors most of them came with a matching blush a compact with a mirror they're perfect to keep in your purse I honestly can't think of one bad thing to say about Clinique every product I've ever bought was beyond my expectations
Samantha B.
Chestston
Review for: Sunset Glow (SH) more...
I love this color. it is absolutely like what it looks like. I use it at least once a week.It lasts for so long. it was my first time using this color but I have use this type before. it is so easy to apply it works with all types of tools. I would recommend this to anyone who likes a little shimmer.
Michelle C.
Vancouver, BC
Review for: Nude Rose more...
I really love the formulation and texture of this eyeshadow. It's smooth, with a little shimmer and is a great neutral. I'm already hitting the pan on my 2nd one. For reference I'm a NC 20 and this eyeshadow pops against my skintone. I would definitely recommend this. One of the best eyeshadows I've ever used. I tried to find something similar to MAC and wasn't able to find anything close to it.
Cynthia T.
I love these eyeshadow singles for when I'm late for work and just need a little color in my eyes I have dark brown eyes so this helps make them pop and it's so easy to use and nicely packed the spoolie is great for when I dont have brushes and I'd definitely buy it again
Amber D.
Sandusky, OH
Review for: Pacific Coast, Chocolate Covered Cherry, Graphite, Angel Eyes, Lemongrass, French Roast, Sunset Glow more...
Their shadows are a little light in color. But what I have learned is that if you use a concealer the color is true. They are can easily blend with each other. They come in a variety on finishes. They have matte, soft shimmers and super shimmers.
Claire H.
Tazewell , VA
Review for: Other more...
I use chocolate covered cherry at least four times a week. There is no better shadow, or competition when it comes to this eyeshadow for me. It's a must must must have. The only downside is it's terribly hard to get your hands on but I have at least 15 back ups.
Meredith W.
Greenville, NC
Would only recommend buying if adding to a shadow collection! Would much rather prefer the product with more than one shade. The packaging is nice and does last even while on the go and traveling. Would buy again if adding to a collection.
How do you purchase this item?????
Melani B.
Universal City, TX
Just wondering if anyone has problems with creasing when wearing this?
Heather K.
I love this color. Does it come out intense in your eyes?