27 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

All About Shadow Single - Creamy colour glides on in one smooth stroke. Longwearing. Crease- and fade-resistant, too. Ophthalmologist tested for even the most sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Mirrored compact comes with a sponge-tip applicator.The abbreviations describe each shade's finish:SH = ShimmerMT = Matte(0.07 oz.) - All About Shadow Single see more...

• How do you purchase this item?????1 Answers
  • I love this color. Does it come out intense in your eyes?1 Answers
  • Just wondering if anyone has problems with creasing when wearing this?1 Answers
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Bettendorf, IA
Review for: Clinique All About Shadow™ Single
Clinique was the first makeup I ever wore, and there are still a few that I pick up. I like their shadows a lot, although they don't have a ton of color payoff for my preference. They're great for an easy everyday look. Angel Eyes is a nice duo. A biscuit color and a steely blue. I like this with the biscuit color all over and the steel color as a bit of a liner on top. It's really really pretty.
Karis H.
Karis H.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Deep Dive
This is the best eyeshadow it's one of my favorite colors made by you Clinique it goes on nice and thick so you don't have to apply so many layers is soft and smooth and gives a very vibrant green color I would highly recommend this as I know it doesn't make my eyes itch or feel like they are burning and it comes off very easy with makeup remover it stays on when you sweat
Emily T.
Emily T.
Lynwood, IL
Review for: Lavender Out Loud
So I actually bought this eye shadow in a sample of five different colors, and I will say, the color is very vibrant and goes on smooth. I personally don't wear green, due to my eye color, but for the occasion I bought it for, it fit perfectly. I like Clinique but they are a bit pricey for me. I would recommend this brand to someone else.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Without a primer, dont expect this color to last past lunch, however with a primer- BOLD, beautiful color all day long. The formula is soft and silky, easy to blend, and has a nice soft shimmer. While applying, there was very little fallout which is nice. Giving this 3 stars for lack of quality without primer, otherwise, would recommend.
Daria I.
Daria I.
Clifton Park, NY
Review for: Raspberry Beret
I bought this eye shadow because I wanted something that looked natural for my son's wedding. I don't like heavily made up looks. The eye shadow was just what I wanted, just enough color to make me feel like I was wearing makeup, but not too much to make me feel like a clown. Loved the look, love the eye shadow.
Beverly N.
Beverly N.
Review for: Foxier
I love the soft shimmer shadows because they are pretty and last a long time. It's very natural looking and applies very smooth. I like that it stays put, too, and doesn't fall down my face like other shadows. It's a little hard to find some of the colors, but they are worth it when you do!
Henderson, NV
This seems to go on much smoothr and more pigmented than I remember Clinique shadows doing in the past. Honestly I have never been impressed by Clinique in general, but this eyeshadow is making me rethink my impression of the brand. The shadow is not chalky, powdery, or dry.
Desiree' B.
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
I honestly felt that this product worked fabulously. I noticed my skin looking brighter. The acne scars faded like magic. It even seemed to clear up my skin which was awesome. You do have to give it time to see results. Pleasant smell and nice creamy like texture
Bonnie L.
Bonnie L.
Duncansville, PA
Review for: French Roast
I love this eyeshadow, it matches almost everything you wear and you can use it as a base as well. It lasts all day. I don't think there is any room for improvement. It's very easy to apply and has a very smooth texture. I would recommend this to all my friends.
Henderson, NV
I have this in the shade olive in my martini and I love it. It's such a pretty unique color. It applies nicely and evenly, not powdery at all, great color pay off. I love this shadow. I have a few clinique shadows and really love them all. Highly recommend!!
Melani B.
Melani B.
Universal City, TX
Just wondering if anyone has problems with creasing when wearing this?
How do you purchase this item?????
Heather K.
Heather K.
I love this color. Does it come out intense in your eyes?