Clinique All About Shadow™ Quad

Benefits: Long-wearing powder eye colour in a versatile palette.

Wear shades alone or layered together in different combinations. Crease- and fade-resistant. Ophthalmologist tested for even the most sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Mirrored compact with illustrated how-tos plus two sponge-tip applicators.

How to Use:

• Use applicator to sweep an allover base shade across entire lid, lashline to brow
  • Create dimension with medium-toned shades. Layer and blend colour into the crease and/or along lashlines
  • Deepest shade can be applied as a liner along lashlines using the applicator tip
  • For a more detailed application, choose specialists from Clinique's Makeup Brush Collection
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique makeup remover

How’s the pigment with this? In the past I’ve had a few, but some differed than others. For the most part I’ve had no complaints but with this being a bright color....I’m curious?
For the price point is this worth $29.00? Do you get enuff product to last? Can you make enuff looks for this to become a staple in my makeup stash?
Are these eyeshadows the same as their singles? and are they worth the money? :)
Start your review of Clinique All About Shadow™ Quad!
Product Highlights
“The eye shadow is super pigmented and creamy and is easy to take off with an oil based makeup rmover” in 6 reviews
Clinique All About Shadow™ Quad uploaded by Molly R.
Review for: Going Steady
This quad shadow was recommended for my deep brown eyes by my favorite Ulta consultant. I love how I can mix and match these shades and they always end up looking nice. Even when I grogilly smear random colors across my lid using my finger, it still looks good! Is this palatte made of unicorn magic? It must be!
Nashua, NH
Clinique All About Shadow™ Quad uploaded by Julianne R.
Review for: Smoke and Mirrors
When I first started using Clinique I was warned that their eyeshadows weren't something to get because they lacked pigment. Later on I ended up getting a quad from a friend who realized that the colors weren't something she could use. Let me tell you-- the pigments were GREAT, and super easy to blend out together. I also love that the darkest color has hints of blue for a dramatic, starey night effect. Since then I've purchased some of their other eyeshadows and have loved each one of them. 10/10 would recommend.
Good pigment, no strong scent, no itchy/swillen eyelids. Perfect for sensitive skin! The brushes that come with it are sadly not too great. The fallout is acceptable and the packaging is quite cool and lab like
Review for: Going Steady
Whats the pigment please tell me, so so good, im excited, color so beautiful, lasts not all day, even two days long, ( dont do this 😄) i use setting sprey, its better with pressed pigment, a little time needs but worth it
Jersey City , NJ
Review for: Smoke and Mirrors
A perfect little palette for Smokey eye. Only complaint- the shadows are a little powdery. They’re long lasting. Blends amazing when applied with a finger. For some reason, they don’t blend nicely with the brush. I wish they would work better with brush and I don’t have to get my hands dirty.
This eyeshadows are simply the best. No fallout, great variety of colors. Good price. Small and convenient enough to carry with you, just use different eyeshadow brushes.
This was one of my first eyeshadow palates. I really like it. It gives you color without being overwhelming or going overboard. It applies evenly and is very light. I would highly recommend it to other people.
I love this eye shadow pallete. It came with the foundation that I purchase and I have used it ever since. It has last me for a long time and it is a perfect everyday wear neutral color scheme.
Glace Bay
Review for: Morning Java
My go to eyeshadow, it’s my everyday colours that are quick, easy and long lasting! No primer necessary but lasts longest with it, without you’ll get some creasing by the end of the day.
Review for: Morning Java
Was planning to buy UD smoky for little beauty experiment but the beauty helper told me beter take clinique. And then .. Wow ! She is right !! So happy with this beautiful clinique pallet. High pigment, travel friendly with mirror, beautiful colours ( perfect for my brown eyes ) long lasting and of course cheaper than UD but quality is amazing. I have mac eye shadow ( type x9 amber times 9 ) but not long lasting like this Clinique All About Shadow™ Quad
Ask a question to the Influenster community...