Clinique All About Shadow™ Quad

Benefits: Long-wearing powder eye colour in a versatile palette.

Wear shades alone or layered together in different combinations. Crease- and fade-resistant. Ophthalmologist tested for even the most sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Mirrored compact with illustrated how-tos plus two sponge-tip applicators.

How to Use:

• Use applicator to sweep an allover base shade across entire lid, lashline to brow
  • Create dimension with medium-toned shades. Layer and blend colour into the crease and/or along lashlines
  • Deepest shade can be applied as a liner along lashlines using the applicator tip
  • For a more detailed application, choose specialists from Clinique's Makeup Brush Collection
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique makeup remover

How’s the pigment with this? In the past I’ve had a few, but some differed than others. For the most part I’ve had no complaints but with this being a bright color....I’m curious?
For the price point is this worth $29.00? Do you get enuff product to last? Can you make enuff looks for this to become a staple in my makeup stash?
Are these eyeshadows the same as their singles? and are they worth the money? :)
Start your review of Clinique All About Shadow™ Quad!
Product Highlights
“The eye shadow is super pigmented and creamy and is easy to take off with an oil based makeup rmover” in 6 reviews
I love this eye shadow pallete. It came with the foundation that I purchase and I have used it ever since. It has last me for a long time and it is a perfect everyday wear neutral color scheme.
Jersey City , NJ
Review for: Smoke and Mirrors
A perfect little palette for Smokey eye. Only complaint- the shadows are a little powdery. They’re long lasting. Blends amazing when applied with a finger. For some reason, they don’t blend nicely with the brush. I wish they would work better with brush and I don’t have to get my hands dirty.
This was one of my first eyeshadow palates. I really like it. It gives you color without being overwhelming or going overboard. It applies evenly and is very light. I would highly recommend it to other people.
Clinique All About Shadow™ Quad uploaded by Molly R.
Review for: Going Steady
This quad shadow was recommended for my deep brown eyes by my favorite Ulta consultant. I love how I can mix and match these shades and they always end up looking nice. Even when I grogilly smear random colors across my lid using my finger, it still looks good! Is this palatte made of unicorn magic? It must be!
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Pink Chocolate
I got this at the dollar store and can’t believe it regularly retails for $29! That’s so crazy. These shadows are pretty, but they have hardly any color payoff by themselves and definitely don’t last long. I like mixing them with other shadows because they are unique shades, but on their own these shadows are NOT worth buying. If you want a drugstore eyeshadow palette for a far more reasonable price, try Maybelline or even ELF. Clinique is not where it’s at.
Burnet
Review for: Morning Java
I was given a quad with the shades 03 Morning Java, 38 Blushed, 23 Hazy, and 20 Jammin’. I like the color selection but I haven’t used it much. I don’t even know if they make this particular palette anymore but I’d be interested in buying more from Clinique.
Review for: Smoke and Mirrors
I have millions of these quad and I love them all! The formula is very creamy and pigmented, the colors are gorgeous.. What's not to like! I'm just a little disappointed in this quad because the darker colors aren't as creamy and pigmented as I wished. But they are very buildable so I don't mind. The silvers in this are soo pigmented and creamy!! I would definitely recommend this!
Plano, TX
Clinique All About Shadow™ Quad uploaded by makayla L.
I love this product! The formula is very creamy and pigmented. I have tons of these quads and they're great! At first I didn't really like the colors but for some reason, something changed inside me and now I think they're gorgeous! The packaging is soo cute too. I definitely recommend this!
Plano, TX
Clinique All About Shadow™ Quad uploaded by makayla L.
Review for: Going Steady
This is a great product!! The formula is unbelievably creamy and pigmented!! (Especially the shade jammin) the colors are gorgeous and I just love this product! These are so easy to blend! It's all the purple eyeshadows you'd ever need! I definitely recommend this!
Elk mound, WI
Clinique All About Shadow™ Quad uploaded by Shelby F.
Review for: Smoke and Mirrors
A lot of shadow palletes have 1 problem I always encounter, no mattes! I always hate when palletes are all shimmers. The shadows are good quality but it’s quite expensive for what it is. I wouldn’t buy it again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...