BY CLINIQUE

A palette of eye shadows in four complimentary colors that allows you to create a variety of looks, from natural to dramatic. All About Shadow Quads feature four versatile, complimentary shades to wear alone or layer together in different combinations. For dark skintones, lighter shades will impart a more dramatic look and dark shades for a more natural style. Dark shades look more dramatic on fairer skins; light ones look more natural. These powder colors are formulated to be crease and fade resistant, and are ophthalmologist tested for contact lens wearers and those with sensitive eyes. This set includes a mirrored compact with illustrated instructions plus two sponge-tip applicators. see more...

• I used to love Clinique makeup but felt it was too pricey. Is thi...1 Answers
  • I've heard good things about this eyeshadow, is it highly pigment...1 Answers
  • $30 for 4 eyeshadows and sponge tip applicators? Is this really w...2 Answers
Cindy A.
I got this Clinique pallet with four different shades one of those shades was a soft pressed powder blush. But I love all of the shades, there's a darker plum one that I truly love for fall nights. There's also a shimmer white one that I'd like to put in the inner corner of my eye and also under the brow bone and then there's also like a silver color which is beautiful.
Ali C.
Loxahatchee, FL
This was one of my first makeup products gifted to me by my Aunt. I really didn't have the tools that I have now but I finally learned what I was doing. These shadows are very pigmented and easy to blend. They were very smooth as well. However, I believe the one I had was limited edition because I can't find it anywherw anymore :-(
Teri D.
Rogers, AR
Review for: Pink Chocolate
This is my second fave eyeshadow palette EVER! I adore the colors with my dark hazel eyes. They are great for casual day looks or even more flirty looks. I did purchase this palette with a gift card and would not have spent $30 on it regularly. Praying that I get another gift card at Christmas to buy more!
Michelle Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 10/Going Steady
The colors in the quad are good for a beginner and the picture helps you understand where the color goes but for the color payoff, the colors are very sheer and take a while to build up. I wouldn't use this for a dramatic look. Its good if you want some light color on your eyes. Its also hard to blend.
Angelica E.
Review for: Teddy Bear
I love the Clinique eye shadows. They are very pigmented and super easy to blend. I use the dark brown color under my eyes and it stays on all day. The selection is completely beautiful. I like how the eye on the mirror gives you instructions on how to go on with the shadows. I love them.
Aliece D.
Stockton, CA
Review for: Pink Chocolate
I just love this quad for a quick and easy makeup day that doesn't "look" like a quick and easy makeup day!. Nice little chart to explain where to apply the shades, and so compact and easy to take on the go. I will be picking up other quads since I enjoy the quality of these shadows
Michelle Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Galaxy
The color combination is really nice and its easy to use for beginners because of the directional picture they provide but the color pay off isn't that great because they're very light and streaky when applied. To be honest, I wouldn't buy it again. You need a lot to make it opaque
Kristin K.
Missoula , MT
I purchased this when they had the black honey in them. That particular quad had wonderful colors for my blue eyes. It was a bit more than I like to spend but I felt it was worth it. They blended well, applied easily and lasted the whole day with primer. Would buy again
Teri D.
Rogers, AR
This is my favorite palette. I have dark hazel eyes and this palette combo really sets the colors off. It is great for all day wear. The price is a bit much but, I had a gift card and was able to get it for free. I would recommend to someone who has the money to spend.
Angela A.
Review for: On Safari
Got this for free while testing a few things at the counter. I love it! It is perfect for green and hazel eyes! I have 2 of these now and I love creating looks with it! I would recommend to others. It lasts a long time and the colors are beautiful and blendable!
Cassidy H.
$30 for 4 eyeshadows and sponge tip applicators? Is this really worth the money?
Chelsea O.
Buda, TX
I used to love Clinique makeup but felt it was too pricey. Is this eyeshadow worth the price? And does it stay on all day?
Yvonne N.
Las Vegas , NV
I've heard good things about this eyeshadow, is it highly pigmented and does it last?