BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Long-wearing powder eye colour in a versatile palette.

Wear shades alone or layered together in different combinations. Crease- and fade-resistant. Ophthalmologist tested for even the most sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Mirrored compact with illustrated how-tos plus two sponge-tip applicators.

How to Use:

• Use applicator to sweep an allover base shade across entire lid, lashline to brow
  • Create dimension with medium-toned shades. Layer and blend colour into the crease and/or along lashlines
  • Deepest shade can be applied as a liner along lashlines using the applicator tip
  • For a more detailed application, choose specialists from Clinique's Makeup Brush Collection
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique makeup remover

• Are these eyeshadows the same as their singles? and are t...2 Answers
  • What are the quality of these shadows? Are they pigmented...2 Answers
  • Do these shadows crease, and are they long lasting? I was...1 Answers
Clinique All About Shadow™ Quad
  • "The eye shadow is super pigmented and creamy and is easy to take off with an oil based makeup rmover" in 6 reviews
Sarah S.
Denver, CO
Review for: Teddy Bear more...
This is a great everyday product that lasts forever! The mix of four colors is combo for a defined eyelid-- plus the directions included on the case help if you're not familiar with using multiple shades at once. This color combo is a little warm for my very pale and neutral-undertoned skin, but love it in summer when I have a bit of a tan to give my grays eyes a bit more definition and pop,
Alexis T.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Shade more...
The shadows in this small quad are Not super amazing but it is enough for those who do natural looks everyday and have that blue for a pop of color on the lid. I wouldn’t want to repurchase this due to me liking more out there looks but I defiantly recommend this for beginners.
-Lexie Love (Youtube)
Karen S.
Review for: Morning Java more...
I'm gonna start by mentioning the super cute the designs are. I love the colors and their names. They blend easily and last a long time. In my opinion they are worth the price.
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
These shadows are perfect for summer. They are bronzy and golden for very work-friendly looks. I also love the formula. The colors are buttery and pigmented. They glide on your lids and blend effortlessly. I used it for the first time this year to create golden, light smoky eye similar to the one Rihanna wore on the cover of June's Vogue magazine.
Rebecca K.
Review for: Pink Chocolate more...
I've always liked Clinique blushes and eye shadows!  Their shadows are long-wearing, easy to blend, look really pretty!  I like the packaging, and the price isn't bad, although I do tend to purchase more drugstore priced products.
Jennifer H.
Review for: On Safari more...
This pallete only has two eyeshadows I like and that I use. The white doesn't really show up but the other color does. I would like this pallete better if it had eyeshadows I like. I recommend this to someone who likes the colors in this pallete.
Parissa R.
Review for: Pink Chocolate more...
the colors in this palette are super simple yet they make the perfect look! I love to have very light colors for my eyeshadow whenever I am filming so this is definitely one of my favorites and most used palettes.
Aby W.
This was one of my first eyeshadow palates. I really like it. It gives you color without being overwhelming or going overboard. It applies evenly and is very light. I would highly recommend it to other people.
makayla l.
Plano, TX
Review for: Smoke and Mirrors more...
I have millions of these quad and I love them all! The formula is very creamy and pigmented, the colors are gorgeous.. What's not to like! I'm just a little disappointed in this quad because the darker colors aren't as creamy and pigmented as I wished. But they are very buildable so I don't mind. The silvers in this are soo pigmented and creamy!! I would definitely recommend this!
makayla l.
Plano, TX
Review for: Jenna's Essentials more...
I love this product! The formula is very creamy and pigmented. I have tons of these quads and they're great! At first I didn't really like the colors but for some reason, something changed inside me and now I think they're gorgeous! The packaging is soo cute too. I definitely recommend this!
Katie M.
Vicco, KY
What are the quality of these shadows? Are they pigmented or not? Do they crease? Are they easy to apply? Any dupes for them?
Anne Sofie S.
Denmark
Are these eyeshadows the same as their singles? and are they worth the money? :)
Marisol A.
Merced , CA
The colors look beautiful so I've been debating on buying it or not ! I own a lot of Clinique eye shadows but I'm not sure about this one
Brittney B.
Is this eyeshadow really pigmented?
Cherish F.
Detroit, MI
This would make my day but what site can I purchase this from??