Clinique All About Shadow™ Primer for Eyes uploaded by Lily M.Clinique All About Shadow™ Primer for Eyes uploaded by Lily M.

BY CLINIQUE

Skin-toned colour primer preps lids for improved shadow application and wear. Creates a neutral base that holds All About Shadow eye colour in place for up to 12 hours. Can be worn alone for a natural yet perfected look. Appropriate for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Ophthalmologist tested.

How to Use:

• Choose the shade that best matches your skin's natural tone
  • Use the applicator to dab enough primer to cover entire eyelid, from lashline up to brow bone
  • Blend with fingertips to create a smooth, even canvas
  • Apply All About Shadow as desired

Dawn K.
Stockdale, TX
It's a great eyeshadow primer and really let's the darker wilder colors hold their pigments better. You'll have all day color without any creasing. I've used it for years, it's always been my go to product. Clinique has always been my go to only brand. That's what I started with and that's where I stayed, however I'm adventuring some now with other brands and have found there are some just as good for a lot cheaper.
Christina R.
Dunnellon, FL
I love this eyeshadow primer. It dries quickly and allows my eyeshadow to stay in place without creasing. I highly recommend this product to anyone who is considering purchasing it; well worth the money spent.
Airius H.
This primer will not let you down! I cheered for a few years and I had to wear a lot of make up so everyone could we me. I could never make my eye shadow last so day until I discovered Cliniques lid primer! I though it would work ok but it worked so well that it lasted me for 48 hours and I even slept so night with it on! I decided to test it out and see how far I could make it go. If you want a lid primer that will last, this is the product for you! This product will not let you down and you'll be happy you ever decided to buy it! Go and get you some Clinique lid primer pronto!
Ashley O.
Arimo, ID
Best primer I’ve ever used. I was initially hesitant because it was an older brand with less trending products, but now I see why it’s so classic and well loved. My eyes are hooded and frequently crease but with this primer my shadow stays perfect
Ashley P.
Love this eye primer. My shadow never creases when I use it. I use this product daily. It makes my eye shadow last all day/night. I bough it at sephora. Great buy for the price. Would definitely buy this product again
Paige H.
Almond
Nothing spectacular. I think mine went bad way earlier than the expired time. When I first tried it, it was marvelous. About a month and a half into it, it started drying out my eyelids and getting chunky 🤷🏽‍♀️
Mariana W.
Charlotte
I love it! It is really amazing and everyone need to try! I never bought clinique before, but i really loved! 100% that i will buy kore clinique in the nexts days. And i am not a huge fan of make up but i loved
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
This container is very difficult to use and you will still have product you can’t get to without a qtip. I don’t like the formula it’s oily and greasy and I didn’t notice a difference with shadows blending it lasting.
Kaitlin s.
Omaha
Eye shadow primer is a must when getting ready to rock an eye look. I use this every time I have a big event. It’s not my favorite brand but I still like it a lot. Super easy to use and is a great color to prime your eyes.
Elizabeth M.
Orlando, FL
I am seriously OBSESSED with Clinque and it's quality. This stuff is pure gold. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for an everyday product.
Lila J.
How long does it last?
Jill L.
Tucson, AZ
I have very oily eye lids, will this help keep my eyeshadow from creasing?
Rossana A.
Miami
Este primer cierta los poros?