BY CLINIQUE

All About Shadow Duo - Use one shade as a base colour, the other to contour. Crease- and fade-resistant. Ophthalmologist tested for even the most sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Mirrored compact with illustrated how-tos plus a brush/sponge-tip applicator.(0.008 oz.) - All About Shadow Duo see more...

Kim A.
Collinsville
Review for: Like Mink
I LOVE this little eyeshadow duo.  I seriously use it all the time to use my everyday, basic neutral eye.  It is a little on the pricey side, but the shadow is excellent quality and when used in conjunction with a creme base or primer, it wears all day long.  It blends out super easy and it's honestly almost fool proof.
Dianna G.
Ankeny, IA
Review for: Beach Plum
Love this color! I have lighter brown eyes and dark brown hair, so I hear to use purple, but the quad shadows with four shades or purple/pink is too much for me! I LOVE the gold to go over the main part of the lid - the shimmer is also now overwhelming, so it’s my go to at work.
Elizabeth B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Strawberry Fudge
Can we just appreciate the name of this shadow for a minute?! STRAWBERRY FUDGE! okay but all seriousness, when I started wearing makeup I remember going to Clinique with my no and she set me up! I got this eyeshadow and to this day, 8 years later, I still have this duo and it's my go to! Pigmented and easy to blend, they stay on all day (with primer underneath)! The pink is a gorgeous all over the lid color and the brown works perfect for the subtle yet smiley crease!
Mariia B.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't use eyeshadows in my everyday make-up, but if I do, I'd use this one. I have light pink & dark grey duos (Uptown downtown). Pink one is really light but has shimmer, grey one is dark and useful for accents in the outer corner of eyes. With base these shadows can last for 10+ hours, but without base only for 4-5. Nothing special but good for everyday work
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Strawberry Fudge
I LOVE Clinique! It's a classic! I love these duos I have several but my favorite is strawberry fudge! The brown looks great in the crease and the pink really lights up the lid and eyes! Worth the price will last you a while very easy to use a go to for me when I'm in a hurry! Clinique All About Shadow Duo - Strawberry Fudge
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
Review for: Starlight Starbright
Beautiful duo of eyeshadow. I would recommend using an eyeshadow brush instead of the applicator provided. Rich pigment that goes on true and looks beautiful. I use this product daily and purchase it mouthpiece times per year.
Samantha B.
Chestston
Review for: Strawberry Fudge
this product is great for a little shimmer but not too much. it is better than most duos because of the color choices. I bought it at my local clinque at Macy's. I would reccomend the pink be a little bit more tinted. I would reccomend this for people just starting makeup to ease into this world.
Lauren H.
Corp Christi, TX
Review for: Like Mink
The eyeshadows are great, they are creamy and smooth, however for me it needed to be a little more pigmented. I have brown eyes so I want to use colors that make my eyes pop but the shadows are great and I would recommend because they are still amazing.
Tabatha B.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: Neutral Territory
I love Clinique eyeshadow duos! They go on so smooth and the color lasts all day. I love changing the color up a bit by applying a base underneath. I use this daily! I will always be a fan of Clinique shadows!Clinique All About Shadow™ Duo
Karen O.
Kirkland, WA
Review for: Ivory Bisque/Bronze Satin New
Love Clinique. These eyeshadows go on very smooth and have great color to match my blue eyes. They stay all day with my eyeshadow primer underneath. Compared to others in a similar price point, I would recommend these. I will be buying these again when I eventually run out!
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
Anyone have any dupes for these?
Amy S.
Red Lion, PA
Has anyone seen this in a store lately? Sephora does not carry it anymore :(