BY CLINIQUE

All About Shadow Duo - Use one shade as a base colour, the other to contour. Crease- and fade-resistant. Ophthalmologist tested for even the most sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Mirrored compact with illustrated how-tos plus a brush/sponge-tip applicator.(0.008 oz.) - All About Shadow Duo see more...

Buy on Clinique*
Amanda R.
Dallas, GA
Review for: Clinique All About Shadow Duos, Sand Dunes
I love Sand Dunes for my hazel eyes. It is a great natural look. I love Clinique shadows because they don't irritate my eyes. There are so many eye shadows out there, but most of them bother my eyes. Clinique's shadows don't. Also, if you are wanting a dramatic look this is not the duo for you. In terms of a great everyday look this is a great option.
Carolyn K.
Review for: Like Mink
This is by far one of my favorite Shadow duos. The lighter colour is beautiful, shimmery, and lights up my eyes. The dark colour is perfect for putting on the edge of my eyelids. Easy to apply, smooth application. The packaging could have looked nicer. I would definitely (and have) repurchase.
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Beach Plum
I received this product in the Clinique bonus (one of my favorite things ever) and I love it. The two shades work so well together. they say that beach is supposed to be a base, but it is so simple and pretty it can definitely be used on its own! I would definitely recommend!
Nadya B.
Review for: Clinique All About Shadow Duos, Sand Dunes
I like these eye shadows but mostly because Clinique has anti allergic ingredient. Otherwise the shadows are not so pigmented and not creamy at all. So they would do the job but also they would not last for a long time. You need to keep reapplying them trough the day.
Michelle F.
North Augusta, SC
Review for: Neutral Territory
Love clinique products. They back their products 100%. If I have ever been dissatisfied, (which was my own fault. I picked up the wrong color) they have replaced the product with no questions asked. The only makeup that doesn't break out my face!
Mary J.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I keep this neutral palate in my purse for quick touch ups. It doesn't last as long as some brands but it blends well with most of the other brands I use. I have sensitive skin and I have not had any reactions to Clinique products.
Lisa F.
Sturgeon Bay , WI
Review for: Clinique All About Shadow Duos, Sand Dunes
I wear hear two colors a lot. They match my skin tone and eyed color great. They are cheap enough that it's not breaking the bank to purchase it. A lot of my eye shadows come from this company. I would recommend this product !
Perla B.
Stockton, CA
Review for: Clinique All About Shadow Duos, Sand Dunes
Although Clinique may have some really products . This is not one of them .. Colors aren't pigmented at all , and is pricey ! I bought online & regret even paying for the shipping and handling .. Don't donit ladies !
Rachael T.
Stevens Point, WI
Review for: Clinique All About Shadow Duos, Sand Dunes
I wasn't very thrilled with the results of this pallet. It didn't last very long on my eyelids but it made it look like I had a light sparkle on my eye. I think they definitely need to make it more pigmented.
Maridania C.
Review for: Like Mink
This duo of shades I especially love the vanilla tone, since it is the one that I use most to make myself simple, besides it is very beautiful illuminator, if I have used it to illuminate and it is perfect.
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
Anyone have any dupes for these?
Amy S.
Red Lion, PA
Has anyone seen this in a store lately? Sephora does not carry it anymore :(