BY CLINIQUE

All about moisture kit all skin types by clinique for unisex 3 pc kit 2.5 oz moisture surge extended thirst relief, 1 oz moisture surge face spray thirsty skin relief, 0.5 oz all about eyes serum de-puffing eye massage roll-on.

• I am very curious about this. Does it work better for you...2 Answers
Jasmine H.
Whittier, CA
My favorite moisture skin combo kit! I seriously love all 3 of these products, my skin feels and looks so soft and moisturized with it and I have a hard time controlling my dry skin.
Gabriela A.
Of these three products I possess is the roll-on all about eyes serum, I find it fabulous especially for those days when I wake up and amanezco with extremely swollen eyes, this product is perfect since it considerably deflates and corrects dark circles Is perfectly placed, I could not be without him in my difficult days! I love him!
Nikki H.
Mount Holly, NC
Got ONLY THE MOISTURE SURGE FACE SPRAY out of this kit free from Sephora with my Beauty Insider Card! Just tried today and love it!! Left my skin refreshed and touch-ably moisturized. Smells kind of weird but so far, a great product. Has a pink tint to it and packaging is nice and pretty light pink color. Added to my nightly skin-care routine. Thank u Sephora for free stuff!
Dana D.
Mill Valley, CA
These products are truly amazing. I have extremely dry skin and this Clinique moisturizer is the only product that works for me. I've repurchased many times. The moisture surge facial spray is great to use before applying your makeup. And the all about eye serum feels very cooling under the eyes, perfect for soothing puffy under eyes in the morning. Love!
heidi D.
Camp Hill, PA
I really like these products the mist I don't use very often, I try to use the eye roller every morning but forget. The face cream is great when my skin is super dry. I got it at ulta and it's very moisturizing and can cause me to break out if I use to much. But it makes my skin feel amazing.
Holly S.
Central, SC
Yes! Yes! And yes! This product is amazing!!!! It is so gentle on my skin! It smells so wonderful!!!!!!!! The packaging is wonderful and soooo cute! So easy to order on line and keeps my skin so moisturized all day long!
kelsey m.
Surrency, GA
I absolutely love these Clinique products!! I find them to be very effective! I love to treat and apply them to my skin right after I get out of he shower. That way I lock in the most moisture. I love how soft and replenished these products make my skin. All three of these products work together so well. And the best part is they work for all skin types. Whether you're combination oily or dry these were formulated to work for everyone. I pick these up at my local Clinique counter at the local Belk or department store. And what's great about Clinique is when you spend a certain amount of money you qualify for gift bags and samples. So give these a try I think you'll be impressed.
Alexa S.
Kingwood, TX
The moisture surge product line is the best product line if you are looking for all day moisture. These products last a long time and have a weightless feel once applied
Leomi P.
Happy Valley, OR
I found this kit for the price of what only the moisturizer would cost. Getting two extra items for that price made me extremely happy. I'm not sure if they still sell it at this price though. The spray bring the perfect amount of moisture I need with less time because I just spray and run or when my skin begins to feel tight or dry on a warm day. I use that moisturizer daily twice a day is nessisary, it's so light and thin that a little goes a long way and I love love love it. The roller was just a plus because some days my eyes are too puffy to function and it does the trick in the best way possible. I highly recommend this.
Júlia K.
Arlington Heights
Great for non age expression eyes. There's a nice packaging and it make you feel very light. I used this twice but I would buy again because it's very effective, I totally recommend this.
Brandi T.
I am very curious about this. Does it work better for your skin? I'm worried to pay so much for this if it doesn't really work.