Vic D.

Someone suggested this for my dark circles under my eyes how well does it work and where would I be able to purchase this and if you know how much would it be?

Dianelly V.
Dianelly V.
1 year, 6 months ago
This does help with dark circles. I personally use it. It hydrates the eyes to reduce and diminish the appearance of dark circles and bags. You can purchase this product at Sephora or Macys. And price may vary depending on your location. I believe I spent about $50 on the large size. And a little goes a long way! So it will last.