Prachi B.

Do you use it only at night or under the makeup too?

Saia E.
Saia E.
1 year, 6 months ago
I do believe for best results it is best to use it day and night. A little does go a long way.
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Waterloo, ON
1 year, 7 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I mostly use it in the morning under my makeup!
Kim H.
Kim H.
2 years ago
I use it for both: at night it helps fight the puffiness and in the morning it helps my make up go on smoothly
Helen R.
Helen R.
2 years, 1 month ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ideal for use before sleep at night
Cortney L.
Cortney L.
Scottsdale, AZ
2 years, 6 months ago
It works for both! It's nice to put under your makeup so it won't cake up in the wrinkles as much!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Cerritos, CA
2 years, 10 months ago
I use it at night so it relieves all my dark circles and the tiredness in my eyes