Clinique All About Eyes™ Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage

This instantly cooling rollerball helps massage away bags, refreshes and hydrates puffy eyes on contact. Brightens eye area immediately and over time. Combats dark circles, too. With caffeine, potent antioxidants and soothing botanicals. Oil-free, non-irritating. Ophthalmologist Tested.

How To Use:

• Use Twice a Day, Morning and Night
  • Using Gentle Pressure, Roll Under Each Eye From Inner Corner to Outer Corner Twice
  • User Finger to Smooth in Any Excess Until Absorbed
  • Reapply as Needed Throughout the Day

Tips:

• Can Be Used Alone, or Under or Over Makeup
  • Can Be Layered with Other Eye Treatment Products

Water\Aqua\Eau , Butylene Glycol , Glycerin , Caffeine , Panthenol , Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract , Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract , Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Extract , Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Juice , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Biosaccharide Gum - 1 , Linolenic Acid , Sodium Hyaluronate , Laureth-7 , Linoleic Acid , Glycine , Carbomer , Cyclodextrin , Hydroxyproline , Acrylates Copolymer , C13-14 Isoparaffin , Polyacrylamide , Caprylyl Glycol , Proline , Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride , Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid , Xanthan Gum , Hexylene Glycol , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Mica

How long does this last throughout the day ?
What do you think about it? I have dark circles and milia would this be effective?
I love Clinique but sometimes their products leave my skin feeling slightly oily, does this product do that since it’s a roller ball and needs to be more liquid??
Start your review of Clinique All About Eyes™ Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage!
How would you rate this product?
Watertown, WI
I don’t have dark circles but my eyes get puffy when I’m tired or just woke up. I have combination skin and my under eye area doesn’t get particularly dry so I can get away with using this super lightweight serum. If your under eye area is dry, this likely wouldn’t be enough moisture but it pairs well with creams. I don’t put it in the refrigerator because it stays very cold even at room temperature. Like coooolllld. I love it. I used it too hard at first but when I realized that you only need to press down hard enough to make the little ball roll over the surface of your skin. It promotes lymphatic drainage, cools the skin, and just feels good. There is a significant amount of product in the tube, so it’s not too pricey. I will continue to use this roller because it does reduce my eye puffiness and it reduces it quickly. Just be very gentle. The good results are from gently rolling it over skin, not tugging and causing early damage to skin.
Manhattan, KS
I’ve been trying lots of products to deal with my recently puffy eyes. Clinique All About Eyes™ Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage is the only thing that works for me. I’ve tried Dermologica, Dr. Brandt, Korres, NARS. All were ok. I’m still using Dr. Brandt (I mean I bought one and gone one free) with the Clinique, but until I added the Clinique I didn’t notice too much of a difference regularly (the first couple of times it seemed to work some, but after that, I didn’t notice much difference). Clinique really completely eliminates the puff and it feels so great going on! The applicator is has a cool temperature, but not too cold.
Kent
I love the way this feels and moisturizes my eyes. I have had mine for 2 months now and I am still just reaching half way after using it everyday. The product feels amazing under the eyes. I like to put mine in the fridge and then use it when it is cold. The product applies flawless under makeup and makes by under eyes look a 100x better. I would definitely repurchase!
Mequon, WI
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I find this product to be okay. I love the cooling and relaxing feeling of rolling it around the eye area, but I didn’t really see it so much for the puffiness of my eyes. I also found that it dries them out a little, so you definitely need a cream right after. It is nice when waking up to refresh, but other than that it doesn’t do much for me.
Detroit , MI
I use the product in the morning to give me a quick “wake me up”. Ut works better when it cold so pop it in the freezer before using. It goes on smooth the dries tight to firm up the skin. It also lasts very long as you don’t need a lot of it. I also try to sanitize the applicator as we put it directly on our skin.
Brookfield, CT
Clinique All About Eyes™ Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage uploaded by Thalia M.
I find it and it works on me very well, especially I used consistently. It keeps puffiness down, bags away, this reduces me dark circles and brightens the area. It cheap and it can last me 4-6 months easily, so I find the value over time is very good. I love Clinique All About This Serum Puffing Eye Massage.
California
I absolutely LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I have small puffy eyes and it did the job. Clinique All About Eyes is definitely worth the price. When I saw this product in Macy’s I knew I had to buy it. My eyes are so nice and barely to no puffing. I will continue to use this product and definitely will buy more.
Blanchard
Clinique All About Eyes™ Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage uploaded by Raquel D.
I actually got the box set of this I like using the creams but my husband will use this roller on de puffing eye rollon he seems to like it speacilly if he has long work week plus he likes thy way it feel rolling on
Greensburg, PA
I really like this! It's great in the morning before getting ready or after a long day. I would recommend. It feels very hydrating, cooling, and soothing under the eye. I do wish the packaging worked better, I sometimes have to shake it to get more product on the applicator ball
Shiloh, OH
I love this roller ball. It has caffeine with a metal ball applicator. It gives my eyes a cooling effect to my eyes helping to awake them in the morning. Leave this product in the refrigerator and roll on in the morning! It helps make your eyes appear more awake and rested!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...