BY CLINIQUE

This instantly cooling rollerball helps massage away bags, refreshes and hydrates puffy eyes on contact. Brightens eye area immediately and over time. Combats dark circles, too. With caffeine, potent antioxidants and soothing botanicals. Oil-free, non-irritating. Ophthalmologist Tested.

How to Use:

• Use Twice a Day, Morning and Night
  • Using Gentle Pressure, Roll Under Each Eye From Inner Corner to Outer Corner Twice
  • User Finger to Smooth in Any Excess Until Absorbed
  • Reapply as Needed Throughout the Day

Tips:

• Can Be Used Alone, or Under or Over Makeup
  • Can Be Layered with Other Eye Treatment Products

Christine M.
Westerville, OH
I bought this product with high hopes.  I had heard and read so many good reviews that I was excited to see what it could do for the dark circles and puffiness around my eyes.  It was suggested to me while buying to put in the refrigerator so that it was cool when ready to use.  I did try this and found no difference after application.  I tried at room temperature as well with the same results.  I actually felt like nothing was really coming out at all.  I did check the roller ball and it was working and product was coming out.  I continued to give it a fair shot for about a month.  I saw no difference in dark circles, puffiness or crepe wrinkles around my eyes.  I also noticed that it made my makeup around my eyes (specifically my concealer) uneven and hard to keep in place.  While I am sure it works for some, this product was a no for me and ended up getting pitched after about a month and a half.
Megan S.
San Francisco, CA
Funny story, my boyfriend actually turned me onto this product, since he’s 1) older, so he tries to take care of his skin & 2) he works crazy late hours and hates looking like a zombie with dark rings around his eyes! So when I was looking exhausted and had dark circles around my eyes from work, he whipped one of these out of the fridge (which I had no idea we even had!) and rolled this under my eyes before going to bed. I woke up amazed! I looked so rested and refreshed. Needless to say this is a product that we keep on hand for our daily skin care routine. It’s not necessary to keep in the fridge but we do because we like the extra cooling feeling it gives when you roll it on. Also a little goes along ways with Clinique All About Eyes™ Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage . Definitely worth trying if you suffer from any of the above!
Mercedes E.
This is my first time trying this product and I love it! I have used many eye creams and serums and have always been disappointed. I am pleased to say this actually works! My eyes are always extremely puffy and this took away the puffiness almost instantly. The massaging effect also feels really nice and makes you feel instantly revived. I highly suggest giving this a try.
Yes, I would recommend this product to a friend.
M. A.
I love love love this product! The massaging applicator is amazing, and I see a noticeable difference in the puffiness of my eyes right away, particularly when my eyes are tired from not sleeping well. The product itself is very light and cooling, and I sometimes put it in the refrigerator for an added soothing effect. It hasn’t done much for my under eye circles but it does reduce the puffiness.
Samantha S.
Levittown, PA
I had such a bad reaction to this! My eyes were so swollen in the morning due to this. I feel like I can't give this an honest review since I had an allergic reaction. My experience does not necessarily mean it's a bad product it just, unfortunately, wasn't the product for me. I used to work for Clinique though and most customers loved it.
Lindsey E.
The thing that I need the most on a daily basis that is not exactly related to makeup, is depuffing solution. For some reason, my under eyes are always puffy, whether I've been crying, having allergies, or doing absolutely nothing. This stuff works great for that, and I'm happy that I made the investment in it.
Kelsey B.
I looooove this roller ball! It feels so good and it's easy to apply. I don't have to use my fingers and be super gentle because the applicator does it for you without pulling or tugging on your thin under eye skin. Pro tip: Put this in the refrigerator and use it every morning when you wake up 👌🏼
Brittany D.
Dayton, OH
This didn’t really work for me. At this point I’m just using it to use it up. It’s a serum, so if you have oily skin this would work best for you. It’s very lightweight and the roller ball always stays cool so it feels good after a hot day. I did not see results from this product.
Joey D.
I purchased this during the Sephora sale and so far have been loving it! It’s super easy to use and very cooling without having to put the fridge first. I think the price point is perfect for a little pick me up. This is great to use day and night and easy to throw in your bag.
Mummah Darling B.
St Petersburg, FL
I got this product & the regular eye cream without the ball to try! It's a wonderful eye cream serum, soft, creamy but melted into my skin! Almost felt like a primer afterwards on my eyes! Although it's a great product & formula, I was really disappointed & did not like the roller ball at all!!!! Honestly it hurt my eye area because the ball is metal!!! I feel this product would really work if they could some how make the roller ball out of a softer material!! I would by the cream serum in a jar again, but sadly, not this product with the metal roller ball
Kendra R.
Blairs Mills, PA
Does it help with fine lines under the eye?
Ahlam Z.
souk ahras
is it effective ?
Tanya L.
Tigard, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this products compare to higher end, boutique lines?
Christin V.
East Peoria, IL
I have hereditary bags under my eyes. Will this product help?
Megan M.
Is this product cruelty free???