BY CLINIQUE

This instantly cooling rollerball helps massage away bags, refreshes and hydrates puffy eyes on contact. Brightens eye area immediately and over time. Combats dark circles, too. With caffeine, potent antioxidants and soothing botanicals. Oil-free, non-irritating. Ophthalmologist Tested.

How To Use:

• Use Twice a Day, Morning and Night
  • Using Gentle Pressure, Roll Under Each Eye From Inner Corner to Outer Corner Twice
  • User Finger to Smooth in Any Excess Until Absorbed
  • Reapply as Needed Throughout the Day

Tips:

• Can Be Used Alone, or Under or Over Makeup
  • Can Be Layered with Other Eye Treatment Products

Water\Aqua\Eau , Butylene Glycol , Glycerin , Caffeine , Panthenol , Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract , Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract , Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Extract , Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Juice , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Biosaccharide Gum - 1 , Linolenic Acid , Sodium Hyaluronate , Laureth-7 , Linoleic Acid , Glycine , Carbomer , Cyclodextrin , Hydroxyproline , Acrylates Copolymer , C13-14 Isoparaffin , Polyacrylamide , Caprylyl Glycol , Proline , Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride , Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid , Xanthan Gum , Hexylene Glycol , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Mica

Megan S.
San Francisco, CA
Funny story, my boyfriend actually turned me onto this product, since he’s 1) older, so he tries to take care of his skin & 2) he works crazy late hours and hates looking like a zombie with dark rings around his eyes! So when I was looking exhausted and had dark circles around my eyes from work, he whipped one of these out of the fridge (which I had no idea we even had!) and rolled this under my eyes before going to bed. I woke up amazed! I looked so rested and refreshed. Needless to say this is a product that we keep on hand for our daily skin care routine. It’s not necessary to keep in the fridge but we do because we like the extra cooling feeling it gives when you roll it on. Also a little goes along ways with Clinique All About Eyes™ Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage . Definitely worth trying if you suffer from any of the above!
Christine M.
Westerville, OH
I bought this product with high hopes.  I had heard and read so many good reviews that I was excited to see what it could do for the dark circles and puffiness around my eyes.  It was suggested to me while buying to put in the refrigerator so that it was cool when ready to use.  I did try this and found no difference after application.  I tried at room temperature as well with the same results.  I actually felt like nothing was really coming out at all.  I did check the roller ball and it was working and product was coming out.  I continued to give it a fair shot for about a month.  I saw no difference in dark circles, puffiness or crepe wrinkles around my eyes.  I also noticed that it made my makeup around my eyes (specifically my concealer) uneven and hard to keep in place.  While I am sure it works for some, this product was a no for me and ended up getting pitched after about a month and a half.
Nichole P.
Brownsville, PA
I discovered this product for the first time when I received my spring gift after purchasing my go to foundation. After using it just a few times I realised I loved it, and went back and purchased the full size product. I use this daily every morning after my favorite cup of coffee. I have really seen a difference in my under eye circles and puffiness. Would recommend to everyone I know. I love this product #clinique. Way to go.
Tamara J.
Clinique All About Eyes De-Puff and De-Circle Eye Serum is amazing!  This really helps my eyes look awake and refreshed in the morning and eliminates the puffiness almost instantly!  It also feels lovely since it has a metal applicator that is super cooling.  I don't know that it has made a difference for dark circles, but I love it for puffiness!
Mercedes E.
This is my first time trying this product and I love it! I have used many eye creams and serums and have always been disappointed. I am pleased to say this actually works! My eyes are always extremely puffy and this took away the puffiness almost instantly. The massaging effect also feels really nice and makes you feel instantly revived. I highly suggest giving this a try.
Yes, I would recommend this product to a friend.
Maria A.
I love love love this product! The massaging applicator is amazing, and I see a noticeable difference in the puffiness of my eyes right away, particularly when my eyes are tired from not sleeping well. The product itself is very light and cooling, and I sometimes put it in the refrigerator for an added soothing effect. It hasn’t done much for my under eye circles but it does reduce the puffiness.
Kristy G.
West Palm Bch, FL
I always have this in my makeup bag. I put it on when I first wake up and then again before I apply my make up. Genetics gave me bags under my eyes no matter how much sleep I get, so I'm always looking for products that help, and I'm so happy I found this one. It applies with a little metal ball which is extremely cooling and effective in itself. The serum is extremely light, and a little goes a long way so don't be turned off by the size of the tube, I can make mine last for months. I saw the results almost instantly, and over time I've seen HUGE improvements. Definitely a product I recommend if you struggle with under eye puffiness. I never go without it.
Samantha S.
Levittown, PA
I had such a bad reaction to this! My eyes were so swollen in the morning due to this. I feel like I can't give this an honest review since I had an allergic reaction. My experience does not necessarily mean it's a bad product it just, unfortunately, wasn't the product for me. I used to work for Clinique though and most customers loved it.
Ashley E.
Las vegas
I absolutely love this product! Is it expensive? Yes. It’s Clinique, come on. Does it work? Yes! I live in the desert and had terrible dry patches under my eyes. Nothing worked! I finally tried this out and my dry patches got better! Not only that but I looked less tired! Tip? Keep this in the fridge! The cooling sensation is amazing! 😊
Kelsey B.
Ward, AR
I looooove this roller ball! It feels so good and it's easy to apply. I don't have to use my fingers and be super gentle because the applicator does it for you without pulling or tugging on your thin under eye skin. Pro tip: Put this in the refrigerator and use it every morning when you wake up 👌🏼
Loanne N.
What other products like this one helps with under eye puffiness? I have super puffy eyes and I need products to help with this!
Charlotte B.
Fairfax Sta, VA
Is this any better than any of the $12 eye rollers out on the market?
Michelle S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Let me know if this product is really good?
Which is the best product for de-puffing
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I've used this product forever but doesn't feel like it does much. Do you like this product or service there another product from a different brand you would suggest? It can be a serum or lotion or cream.