BY CLINIQUE

Moisture-rich eye cream diminishes the look of undereye circles, shadows, fine lines—instantly and over time. De-puffs, calms with botanicals. Helps boost natural collagen production. Strengthens skin's moisture barrier against common irritants. Ophthalmologist tested.

How to Use:

• Use Twice a Day, Morning and Night
  • Prep Skin for Optimal Results with Your 3-step Skin Care Routine
  • with Ring Finger, Apply Sparingly to Entire Eye Area Using a Gentle Patting Motion

Reviews (2083)
angelica R.
N Las Vegas, NV
I bought this because I was looking for something that would take care of multiple concerns. I wanted something for fine lines and wrinkles, puffiness under my eyes, and for dark circles. I noticed a difference within about a 10 days of day and night use. I liked that it didn't have any strong fragrance when you opened the jar, it didn't irritae the skin around my eyes and it was very emolient so you don't need a lot of product which is great. I noticed the fine lines were smoothing out, puffiness was noticeably reduced. I noticed my concealer wasn't increasing like it used to. I've used it for about two months now and I'm finally noticing the dark circles going away, but that's to be expected. Dark circles always take a while to go away but overall I loved the product. Compared to higher priced eye creams I felt this one took care of my concerns pretty well and the price point wasn't bad. I would definetly buy again.
Kristen N.
Parma, OH
Review for: 1 oz more...
I have used this product for some time and was starting to wonder if it was even working or not.  My eyes were always moisturized, so I knew it was at least keeping the skin hydrated.  I realized that it was working when I ran out.  I figured I would be fine for a few days until I got to the store, but after a night of not using it and waking up with puffy eyes (that I had not encountered for awhile), I realized that this product was actually working!  After two mornings of puffy eyes, I ran out quickly to Ulta to pick this up.  I cannot live without this for my early mornings!  This is great for tired eyes.
Andi K.
Parker, CO
Review for: 1 oz more...
This is a good eye cream in terms of how hydrating it is. It’s VERY thick (makes sense since this is the Rich version of this eye cream) which I like bc my under-eye skin tends to dry out, especially during the overnight.

I don’t think this does much in terms of dark circles, fine lines or puffiness, but it keeps my skin supple for sure. I do use a serum underneath for anti-aging properties. I don’t use this eye cream in the morning unless I’m not wearing makeup that day. Concealer and/or foundation on top of this I feel ends up moving around because of how thick the cream is and doesn’t fully absorb.

For the price though, I think I paid $52 for a jumbo 1oz. jar, I’m satisfied with the moisturizing aspect!
Maggie X.
Phoenix
This eye cream is good for moisturizing and it’s nice for sensitive skin, but it doesn’t help with much else. I think the price point, as with most clinique products, is fair, and a little goes a long way. I would probably repurchase if I didn’t find any other options I was interested in trying since it’s one of the better ones I’ve used, but I would like an eye cream with hydration as well as targeted towards fine lines and anti-aging.
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
My mom has been using the normal all about eyes for years, so she wanted to try out the rich one since it is very dry in these winter months. She has a different skin type than I do (a bit more oily and acne prone) whereas mine is VERY dry. She gave this to me because it just didnt work for her. However, I have been absolutely loving this product since ive had it. It gets rid of my dark circles and adds some moisture to my very dry under eyes. Its not the only moiturizer I can use for my under eyes everyday because I have exzema. But I put it on after my shower and before my makeup and it works really well. I highly recommend!
Gillian V.
Ashburn
Review for: 1 oz more...
I usually have dry skin around my eyes especially after cleansing my face. I use this at night before going to bed and it works great as it moisturises the skin around my eye. What I like about it as well is I feel that it really gets rid of the puffy eyes!!! I really have zero puffy eyes when I wake up after using this. I do have extremely dark circles which I think is too severe for this product to save. But overall it is great for puffiness and moisture I'd say! Didn't expect myself to like it that much as I was only looking for an eye cream to moisturise the skin around my eyes.
Casey D.
virginia beach
I’m still in my twenties so I new thought I needed eye cream but this one is my go too. I got it for Christmas with some other Clinique products. I put it under my eyes before bed and when I wake up I see noticeable differences. My dark circles seem lighter and my eyes are less puffy. I would recommend this product! It’s not to pricey and has great benefits.
Christine S.
Augusta , GA
This is my FAVORITE eye cream. A bit expensive but worth the money. It leaves my eyes looking youthful and refreshed in the mornings. I have been using this product for years and I notice a huge difference when I run out. I have dry eyes so this helps to relieve that and the puffiness from inconsistent sleep (I work in healthcare).
Catia N.
Elizabeth, NJ
The absolute best eye moisturizer I've ever tried. For sure the only eye moisturizer I will ever consider re-buying or applying to my face. Really worth it, and along with most of clinque's products, although the container is quite small, a little does go a long way, so it will last you :) don't worry, you're getting your money's worth for sure :)
LeighAnn H.
Columbus, OH
This is a great product to use around the eyes. It allows for intense moisture that improves the circles under my eyes as well as crows feet. I typically purchase this at Macy’s and sometime have even gotten sample containers with Clinique gifts. Only a small amount is needed so definitely worth the price.
Bridget B.
Luzerne, PA
I have always had puffiness around my eyes (sinus eyes). I've tried different several different products but haven't found one that works. I would love to tr this product. Has anyone used it and actually saw results?
Meggie O.
Springfield, OR
Is clinque products really good?
Ady C.
Grand rapids, MI
Is this gentle enough for sensitive skin? I have trouble finding creams to use because my skin is sensitive to creams sometimes. Also, does this cream have any type of shimmer? I tried an eye cream from Olay and it had shimmer and it made my undereyes look horrible bc it just drew more attention to my horrible bags/circles.
Jamie S.
Plymouth , MN
Will this help puffiness of the eyelids?
Cassandra G.
How does this work on dark circles? I'm looking for an eye cream that lessens dark circles, de-puffs, and takes down my redness, while hydrating. Any suggestions?

Sephora