BY CLINIQUE

Moisture-rich eye cream diminishes the look of undereye circles, shadows, fine lines—instantly and over time. De-puffs, calms with botanicals. Helps boost natural collagen production. Strengthens skin's moisture barrier against common irritants. Ophthalmologist tested.

How to Use:

• Use Twice a Day, Morning and Night
  • Prep Skin for Optimal Results with Your 3-step Skin Care Routine
  • with Ring Finger, Apply Sparingly to Entire Eye Area Using a Gentle Patting Motion

• How long can I see the results?1 Answers
  • Is this cream anti-aging? I’ve been trying out new eye cr...1 Answers
  • I really want to try this rich formula. Anyone have any ...1 Answers
Ally B.
Emmaus, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
I found this eye cream to be pretty disappointing. It is creamy but not as hydrating as I was expecting for a rich eye cream. The price point is better than other eye creams on the market but in the end I would rather invest more in something effective. It’s better than not using an eye cream but there are way better options out there. I gave up on it after about 2 months and threw it out, didn’t even finish in it.
Amy D.
Review for: 1 oz more...
My undereyes tend to be dry which increases the look of fine lines and wrinkles, especially after applying makeup. This eye cream haa been super hydrating and leaves my skin smooth and supple. The price point is pretty reasonable and the product last quite a while. I would definitely recommend if you are having issues with dry undereyes. Great product!  Clinique All About Eyes™ Rich
angelica R.
N Las Vegas, NV
I bought this because I was looking for something that would take care of multiple concerns. I wanted something for fine lines and wrinkles, puffiness under my eyes, and for dark circles. I noticed a difference within about a 10 days of day and night use. I liked that it didn't have any strong fragrance when you opened the jar, it didn't irritae the skin around my eyes and it was very emolient so you don't need a lot of product which is great. I noticed the fine lines were smoothing out, puffiness was noticeably reduced. I noticed my concealer wasn't increasing like it used to. I've used it for about two months now and I'm finally noticing the dark circles going away, but that's to be expected. Dark circles always take a while to go away but overall I loved the product. Compared to higher priced eye creams I felt this one took care of my concerns pretty well and the price point wasn't bad. I would definetly buy again.
Kristen N.
Parma, OH
Review for: 1 oz more...
I have used this product for some time and was starting to wonder if it was even working or not.  My eyes were always moisturized, so I knew it was at least keeping the skin hydrated.  I realized that it was working when I ran out.  I figured I would be fine for a few days until I got to the store, but after a night of not using it and waking up with puffy eyes (that I had not encountered for awhile), I realized that this product was actually working!  After two mornings of puffy eyes, I ran out quickly to Ulta to pick this up.  I cannot live without this for my early mornings!  This is great for tired eyes.
Kenzie S.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 1 oz more...
This is so rich. You kind of have to scoop it out and warm it in your fingers before applying it. But it will certainly help if you are experiencing dry patches or want hydration under the eyes. Dry eye skin definitely makes you look more aged. I use this at night only.
Alison G.
Payson
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
Not a bad cream. Very hydrating. I used it morning and night. It soaks in well and allows for makeup to go on smoothly. I have sensitive skin in my upper lids and unfortunately this caused s rash so my husband is using it now. He loves it.
Andi K.
Parker, CO
Review for: 1 oz more...
This is a good eye cream in terms of how hydrating it is. It’s VERY thick (makes sense since this is the Rich version of this eye cream) which I like bc my under-eye skin tends to dry out, especially during the overnight.

I don’t think this does much in terms of dark circles, fine lines or puffiness, but it keeps my skin supple for sure. I do use a serum underneath for anti-aging properties. I don’t use this eye cream in the morning unless I’m not wearing makeup that day. Concealer and/or foundation on top of this I feel ends up moving around because of how thick the cream is and doesn’t fully absorb.

For the price though, I think I paid $52 for a jumbo 1oz. jar, I’m satisfied with the moisturizing aspect!
Val O.
San francisco, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I have the travel sized version and I keep it in my toiletries for traveling and on flights. The gel feels cooling and hydrating. I like this a lot and it has never irritated my skin. Would buy again and again.
Lauren R.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this eye cream when my allergies are really bad and make my eyes so sensitive. It really helps with my red and puffy eyes and doesn’t further irritate them like some of my other eye creams.
Maggie X.
Phoenix
This eye cream is good for moisturizing and it’s nice for sensitive skin, but it doesn’t help with much else. I think the price point, as with most clinique products, is fair, and a little goes a long way. I would probably repurchase if I didn’t find any other options I was interested in trying since it’s one of the better ones I’ve used, but I would like an eye cream with hydration as well as targeted towards fine lines and anti-aging.
Bridget B.
Luzerne, PA
I have always had puffiness around my eyes (sinus eyes). I've tried different several different products but haven't found one that works. I would love to tr this product. Has anyone used it and actually saw results?
Meggie O.
Springfield, OR
Is clinque products really good?
Ady C.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this gentle enough for sensitive skin? I have trouble finding creams to use because my skin is sensitive to creams sometimes. Also, does this cream have any type of shimmer? I tried an eye cream from Olay and it had shimmer and it made my undereyes look horrible bc it just drew more attention to my horrible bags/circles.
Jamie S.
Plymouth , MN
Will this help puffiness of the eyelids?
Liza R.
Corp Christi, TX
Question for those that have tried this eye cream already, I have very dark eye circles and since those of you that have been using it doe sit help with dark circles to where a concealer is still needed? And if so how much of a difference is it?