BY CLINIQUE #19 in Eye Creams & Treatments

A high performance treatment for delicate eye zone Delivers rich moisture for lasting hydration Eliminates under eye circles shadows puffiness & fine lines Helps boost natural collagen production De-puffs with calming botanicals Strengthens skin moisture barrier against common irritants

marcy k.
Swoyersville, PA
I got this in a clinique Christmas set from sephora. I didn't use it on a regular basis, because I felt it didn't do anything. so I figured worst case scenario I would just use it as an under eye moisturizer before I put on my makeup.

BUT.

one day I woke up, and all my deep, dark, hollow under eye circles we're GONE. this was the only thing I was using under my eyes. so, it DOES WORK. It may take awhile to see real results (like, a month or two), but when it does happen it will amaze you. I just ran out of my jar (I had a small sample size, which lasted about three months )and am seriously considering buying another one. I've NEVER, IN MY LIFE had such good looking under eyes, lol.
Heather D.
Ashley, PA
I absolutely love Clinique's All About Eyes Rich treatment. I use it just about every single night after I've washed my face before bed. I apply just a healthy amount before I sleep to give it a chance to work its magic. In the morning, I apply a dab after I've washed my face, before I apply my makeup. I really think it makes a difference in making my skin around the eyes look healthier, because I definitely don't get enough sleep or drink enough water, and my eyes look pretty great! I also wear eye makeup almost every single day and wear contact lenses, and I'm able to use this product without any discomfort and with consistently awesome results that make it worth the price!
Caitlin M.
Cuba, MO
I really really like this product. It is a cream/lotion feeling and a small amount goes a long way. It has highly motorized my under eye area and is very slowly but surely fading some dark circles. But I do have to warn you I was surprised at how tiny the container was especially for the price but then I gave it a shot thinking a very small amount goes a long way which is does but the container is still so small that it goes very quickly because you are supposed to apply in am and pm. Anywho that's the only negative I have it is overall a great product I really enjoy it and continue to look forward to seeing results.
Jules H.
I am obsessed with this eye cream. I use it daily after washing my face in the morning. I tend to get dark circles under my eyes and this cream makes a huge difference! It is very hydrating to that sensitive skin around your eyes. When I first purchased it I was a bit nervous because it seemed expensive for the size that you are getting, but I quickly realized that a tiny bit goes a very long way! I always buy the larger size and it lasts me a year or two with me using it daily. This is definitely worth the money. I don't know what I would do without it!
Ashley A.
Charlotte, NC
I have really bad eye bags and nothing ever helps them clear up or go away. This moisturizer actually helps them look less noticeable. I once ran out and started using another eye cream to save money and noticed a huge difference. In addition this keeps my makeup from caking and my skin from drying out. My skin getting dry was another thing I noticed when I stopped using this product. I use it in the morning be at night after I have washed my face. Highly recommend! I've been using it for years!
Talita M.
Madison, WI

I received a sample of this moisturizer with a recent make-up purchase and decided to try it out last night before bed. I applied it after washing my face with a cleansing microbead face wash, and when I woke up this morning my skin was so soft and glowy. And as an added bonus it even seems to have gotten rid of the pimple that was forming on my cheek! Definitely considering purchasing the full size of this product. Seems perfect for this time of year when my skin starts to get dry and flaky. :)
Sarah P.
Fredericksburg, VA
I always tried to stay away from Clinique because I felt like it was a "mom brand". After reading tons of reviews on all different brands, I ended up trying this one out. I got the rich as opposed to the original because my eyes get dry easily. This is by far the best eye cream. I even stopped using it and started using Fresh for a while (about three times the price of Clinique) and I still feel like Clinique was better. Don't underestimate the brand! So happy I found this.
Megan K.
Spokane, WA
I first heard about All About Eyes in college when a friend and I went to the Clinique counter for makeovers. I thought I was "too young" for eye cream, but liked the feel of it and gave it a try. Now in my 30s, I am so thankful for this product because it has kept my youthful appearance and still feels great to use. I like the deep moisture it provides because my skin tends to dry out in the summer months...even on my eyelids. But not when I'm using All About Eyes.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
Clinique has an excellent cream eye contour care Eye contour must start from 20 years to prevent premature lines and wrinkles. Perhaps many think it is not necessary to use eye cream, which can use a normal moisturizer, but it is preferable to use a special cream for the eyes because they are more nutritious and rich and also the moisturizers can be counterproductive for this area as give much moisture to the skin, it can cause the typical swellings. I recommend you
Tracy U.
Franklin, OH
This is the best eye cream ice everused. Immediately I saw a difference in reducing my puffiness and dark circles. It was gentle enough to use on my very sensitive skin while still being potent enough to do its job. You can even use this on the eyelid area after cleansing, but before applying makeup, and it makes your eye makeup slide on smoothr! You only need a small amount, and using your ring finger, you pat this in underneath your eyes and on the eye lids.
Bridget B.
Luzerne, PA
I have always had puffiness around my eyes (sinus eyes). I've tried different several different products but haven't found one that works. I would love to tr this product. Has anyone used it and actually saw results?
jaime s.
Plymouth, MN
Will this help puffiness of the eyelids?
Meggie O.
Springfield , OR
Is clinque products really good?
Ady C.
Is this gentle enough for sensitive skin? I have trouble finding creams to use because my skin is sensitive to creams sometimes. Also, does this cream have any type of shimmer? I tried an eye cream from Olay and it had shimmer and it made my undereyes look horrible bc it just drew more attention to my horrible bags/circles.
Does this product work well with make-up?