BY CLINIQUE #18 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Moisture-rich eye cream diminishes the look of undereye circles, shadows, fine lines—instantly and over time. De-puffs, calms with botanicals. Helps boost natural collagen production. Strengthens skin's moisture barrier against common irritants. Ophthalmologist tested.

How to Use:

• Use Twice a Day, Morning and Night
  • Prep Skin for Optimal Results with Your 3-step Skin Care Routine
  • with Ring Finger, Apply Sparingly to Entire Eye Area Using a Gentle Patting Motion

Reviews (1928)
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
My mom has been using the normal all about eyes for years, so she wanted to try out the rich one since it is very dry in these winter months. She has a different skin type than I do (a bit more oily and acne prone) whereas mine is VERY dry. She gave this to me because it just didnt work for her. However, I have been absolutely loving this product since ive had it. It gets rid of my dark circles and adds some moisture to my very dry under eyes. Its not the only moiturizer I can use for my under eyes everyday because I have exzema. But I put it on after my shower and before my makeup and it works really well. I highly recommend!
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Having dry sensitive skin, as well as eczema makes it difficult to find products that do not cause any irritation and actually work. Clinique All About Eyes™ Rich was one of two eye creams recommended to me by an Ulta employee. This is the first eye cream I have ever used. Though I was skeptical at first, I am glad I purchased it. The cream is extremely gentle and smooth. It has provided awesome hydration around my eyes and absorbs into my skim quickly. I have only been using this for about two weeks now, each morning and evening, so results have been minimal. However I have noticed that some of the darkness in my under eye area has lightened. I look forward to seeing additional results with continued use of this product.
Erin H.
San Francisco, CA
I can’t say I ever noticed a difference in the areas around my eyes, so I pretty much stopped using this. It’s pretty thick and a little goes a long way. I feel like the thickness prevents it from soaking into my skin/being effective. I’m pretty disappointed in this eye cream considering my mom swears by Clinique. If anyone has found the holy grail of eye creams please recommend it to me. Eye cream is a very important preventative measure and I need a new one ASAP. I feel like Clinique (this may just be me) is sort of an overpriced flop brand in general. The only product I like by them is their makeup remover oil, which I use for my eye makeup as it is pretty oily. Again this cream is just overall gimmicky. I feel like this brand tends to prey on the insecurities of older women and try to sell them an eye cream with no effect. If you’ve had results that’s really awesome and I’m glad it worked out for you and I’m curious to see if it did so feel free to comment.
Marjorie M.
Love this product. I use it in conjunction with the moisture surge at night. It does have the classic Clinique Scent which I describe as like brand new rubber soles made out of clay. Just a little dab on the lids and under eyes will do the trick. Too much and it sometimes runs into the eyes, which can cause irritation. Not dramatic, but a little burning, which can be expected when you put a foreign object into your eyes. It’s a great product though and really does the job.
Maggie X.
Phoenix
This eye cream is good for moisturizing and it’s nice for sensitive skin, but it doesn’t help with much else. I think the price point, as with most clinique products, is fair, and a little goes a long way. I would probably repurchase if I didn’t find any other options I was interested in trying since it’s one of the better ones I’ve used, but I would like an eye cream with hydration as well as targeted towards fine lines and anti-aging.
Sprinkle O.
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
Love this thing! I'm a newbie to eye care - this was recommended to me by a MUA, and i've been using it on/off for the last two months. Very hydrating/moisturizing. Not harsh or chemically in any way. Thick though, so that's the only thing! I'm not sure if it 100% works because i've got deep eye bags that will not budge really for anything, but i think it helps more with just keeping skin plump and filling in lines!
Jaime W.
Indiana
Was really impressed with the product, it wasn't greasy like some other products I have tried. I prefer Clinique eye serums and creams over the other brands I have tried. I like their packaging as well. I like the tubs versus the tubes. The knocked off star is for price, although I'm willing to pay it as Clinique products are one of the few brands I can use without repercussions on my sensitive skin.
Susan J.
Conroe
All about eyes is a wonderful eye cream for everyday use.  I use it after I wash my face.  My eyes immediately feel and look better.  My eye area is moisturized and my wrinkles are much less noticeable. It's has a great consistency and I only need to apply it in the morning and evening.  I have used this product for several years and I highly recommend it!
Cha O.
Have been using this eye gel/cream, on and off for years+. The texture is very smooth, thin and it feels cooling. It absorbs quickly and you only need a little bit. I use it all around my eyes, up to brows, and all over my horribly dark under eye circles. I alternate with the Boots No. 7 beautiful skin vitality eye roll-on (Walgreens discontinued here in northern az), which also feels lightweight, moisturizes well, without making me breakout along the lash line. The price is high, but a container lasts me about a year. One concern is there is quite a bit of silicone in the formula, and I've read that prolonged silicone use on skin (especially near the eyes) can be damaging over time. Curious if any other reviewer has knowledge/experience with the silicone issue.
Casey D.
Mount Joy, PA
I’m still in my twenties so I new thought I needed eye cream but this one is my go too. I got it for Christmas with some other Clinique products. I put it under my eyes before bed and when I wake up I see noticeable differences. My dark circles seem lighter and my eyes are less puffy. I would recommend this product! It’s not to pricey and has great benefits.
Bridget B.
Luzerne, PA
I have always had puffiness around my eyes (sinus eyes). I've tried different several different products but haven't found one that works. I would love to tr this product. Has anyone used it and actually saw results?
Meggie O.
Springfield , OR
Is clinque products really good?
Ady C.
Is this gentle enough for sensitive skin? I have trouble finding creams to use because my skin is sensitive to creams sometimes. Also, does this cream have any type of shimmer? I tried an eye cream from Olay and it had shimmer and it made my undereyes look horrible bc it just drew more attention to my horrible bags/circles.
jaime s.
Plymouth , MN
Will this help puffiness of the eyelids?
Liza R.
Corp Christi, TX
Question for those that have tried this eye cream already, I have very dark eye circles and since those of you that have been using it doe sit help with dark circles to where a concealer is still needed? And if so how much of a difference is it?