BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Disguises, de-circles, de-puffs

Skin Types: All

Multi-tasking concealer reduces the appearance of dark under-eye circles and puffiness with continued use. Long-wearing, moisturizing formula won't crease or settle into fine lines. Oil-free. Ophthalmologist tested.

How to Use:

• Apply on bare skin or over foundation
  • Squeeze a small amount onto back of hand. Dip Concealer Brush in product then stroke over area to be covered, blending well
  • Can also finger-blend into skin using a light, patting motion
  • Build coverage by adding more when needed
  • Avoid rubbing once application is complete

• I primarily use concealer to cover genetic under-eye circles, but...2 Answers
  • I've heard that this is a really good concealer. I have naturally...1 Answers
  • Does this work as well as using regular "all about eyes" and then...1 Answers
Amber D.
Sandusky, OH
Review for: Light Neutral more...
This product isn't that great. I feel like it creases after I set it. It feels too heavy and thick on. The good thing about this is that I does conceal my dark circles with out having to continually blending it for five minutes.
Rachel R.
Very soupy feeling when you first apply it. If your home varies in temperature, the way this feels and stays on your face differs. If you live somewhere that has cooler weather, this will work well. If you live in warmer weather, forget it, it’ll melt off your face.
Annie G.
Review for: Light Neutral more...
When I first purchased this from Nordstrom, I was hesitant to use it for its yellowish "glow" that it gave me. Back then, I wanted to maintain my pearly light hue all season long. Fast forward to this summer -- this concealer has given me dozen of comments on my "fresh" look, whisking away wrinkles and giving me an all day under the skin glow beneath my eyes. No primer needed!
Kate J.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Light Neutral more...
This little tube of concealer is the magic weapon in my toolkit. I've had severely dark under-eye circles since childhood – no matter what, that inch or so between my lower eyelid and cheekbone is about 20 shades darker than my otherwise very fair skin. After years of trying ludicrously expensive alternatives, this humble tube of concealer did what items four times its price could not. The dark circles don't entirely disappear (some things only God and Photoshop can control, let's be real), but this concealer is opaque enough that it blends really nicely, bringing my normal skin color up under my eyes in a soft, natural-looking way. It also has impressive staying power – I might occasionally touch it up mid-day, but it usually stays put. I have a porcelain type complexion with slightly magenta  undertones, and the "Light Neutral" color is just right.
Kibibi T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Review for: Light Neutral more...
This is an unbelievably underrated concealer! The only thing I dislike about this is the packaging-- I hate the squeeze tube and find it hard to control the amount of product that comes out. I usually use way too much and end up wasting a ton. I have very dark undereye circles, due to both lack of sleep, genetics, and chronic allergies. In order to look awake, I need something heavy duty. The formula is so creamy and pigmented. A little definitely goes a long way, but this is the only concealer I have that both looks creamy on my skin and hides my dark circles. The thicker texture melts into the skin so it doesn't just sit on top. This formula is perfect if you have dry undereyes, because the creaminess will not cling in anyway. Set this with a translucent powder and you are good to go.
Rebecca F.
My favorite concealer and go to beauty product, hands down! It can take the darkest circles under my eyes and make me look awake. I also use it for my acne. It can look a bit discolored on acne but the coverage it gives makes it worth it. Other concealers would not always cover the redness of acne. I highly recommend this product to anyone who struggles with dark circles under their eyes or has acne that can't be covered with normal concealer.
Andrea R.
When I bought this concealer I was so exited, but now it is just wasting away in my make-up bag. Firstly, it wont last, after less than an hour it looks creased, making you look a lot older (im 25!). Secondly, after just a week it started separating inside the tube. I would definitely not recommend this product, there are much better concealers out there.
Bailey C.
Kirkland, WA
I don't know if I'll ever find a perfect 5 star concealer, but this Clinique concealer comes close. It is extremely pigmented and can cover up dark circles very well. It's easily blendable without disappearing or fading. My only complaint is that it creases a little throughout the day but that just might be because I need better primer. Overall, I highly recommend this product and will continue buying it!
SJanet G.
Katy, TX
Just used this concealer and I really like it. Seems to work on dark circles pretty well, my color was medium honey. Doesn't cake up & provides enough coverage. A little goes a lone way.
Jaycie O.
Mililani, HI
Review for: Medium Petal more...
I was really disappointed in this concealer. It is very greasy. When I squeeze out the product sometimes just the oil comes out. It may be moisturizing but it’s very shiny when applying under your eyes. I really liked the matte concealers they use to have. I wouldn’t repurchase this product. Not worth the money.
rosa L.
Doe this work for your under dark circles?
Christina T.
I am wondering if this concealer is full coverage. Will it cover extremely dark circles? In addition, I would like to know if this concealer creases. If it needs a setting powder, which one is the best to use to set this concealer?
leslie g.
I have very dark eye bags and i don't know if this will cover it up? My parents say my dark circles are genetic.
Michelle C.
Dorchester, MA
I primarily use concealer to cover genetic under-eye circles, but I do also have the occasional blemish to cover. Can this double as an all-purpose concealer for me, or do I need a second concealer just for blemishes?
Mary R.
Does this work as well as using regular "all about eyes" and then covering with a concealer? I LOVE all about eyes and would love to skip the concealer step with this product.