BY CLINIQUE #8 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This lightweight eye cream diminishes the appearance of puffs, undereye circles. Non-creep, cream/gel formula actually helps hold eye makeup in place. Ophthalmologist tested.

• My sweet baby is 10 months old....which means I haven’t s...2 Answers
  • Is this a good eye cream is it worth giving it a try ?3 Answers
  • Does it help with dry skin under your eyes?1 Answers
Cylee O.
Sarasota, FL
Best eye cream I have ever used! For starters, I have extremely dry under eyes. You name any eye cream in the drugstore and I have tried it. I am always one to buy things on a budget. Even my favorite eye cream at the drugstore still wasn't as hydrating as I would like. I will shopping in Ulta one day and the Clinique rep approached me and we started talking about my skin issues. As soon as I said try under eyes she instantly took me over and gave me a sample of this. I applied it in store and instantly felt a difference under my eyes. It's extremely hydrating, helps with de-puffing and my dark under-eye circles are starting to fade. I've been using this for about 3 weeks now and see an extreme difference! I wish I would have taken before and after photos honestly. I have never been one to spend money on high-end skincare until now. This product is worth every single penny! It's not a greasy formula, but it does have a silky smooth feel on the skin after application. A little bit goes a long way and you can instantly feel the difference. It absorbs fairly quickly for cream formula as well! I definitely recommend this for anyone looking for a good eye cream. I believe this formula would work for all skin types as well.
APRILLE D.
Review for: o.5 oz more...
This eye cream claims to help with dryness, puffiness and dark circles. I don't suffer from puffiness on a daily basis so I can't judge this product on that. I have a little bit of dark circles and I do not seem to find that this product makes a difference in that area as well. Every once in a while though I get dry patches near my eyes and this product has help alleviate that. This is the first eye cream I ever bought. After much research I settled on this because it is affordable given the amount of product you get and the positive reviews it has. I think it's a great product to try when first getting into eye cream and are just looking for some sort of hydrating product. Now that I'm seeing a few fine lines and  a bit more darkness on my eyes I'm ready to find something better to target those concerns.
Ashley T.
Leesburg, FL
Review for: 1 oz more...
OK, here’s the thing. I am still using this. But I have been using this for 5+ months, and I cannot see that I notice any difference. However, I am trying to keep in mind that I have barely slept since having my son 10 months ago! I have been using this in conjunction with the all about eyes Serum on a daily basis. I still have noticeable bags and dark spots under my eyes on most days. The only thing that really makes them go away is sleep, but that does not come often lately! On the bright side, this product does not burn or irritate my eyes were skin. And perhaps it does SOMETHING..but I’d like to see more...
Dani M.
Orlando, FL
Review for: o.5 oz more...
Let me start by saying I am very fortunate when comes to the issues under my eyes. I sometimes get dark circles or puffiness when I haven't had enough sleep or have had an extra long day at work, and when I do this eye cream it what I reach for. It does a really good job of keeping the under eye area moisturized, the product itself is slightly cool (I also like to put this in the fridge if I can remember to do so before I use it) and I can always notice a difference with my dark circles/bags under the eyes once I've used it.
Helen E.
Denver , CO
Great product! I'll use this after washing my face at night or before applying makeup in the morning to correct bags/circles under my eyes. I love that this cream is very creamy and thick upon application. After extensive use I've noticed that repetition of use with this products gives me results in darkness of my undereyes as well as some minor puffiness. The small packaging is really cute but also lasts longer than it looks, would recommend to anyone who uses creams/treatments for any undereye concerns.
Lily A.
Los Angeles
This eye cream didn't do much for me. I used it when I was in my early teenage years because I had awful panda eyes from insomnia and voluntary sleep deprivation. I didn't notice a change or improvement in my undereye area but I finished my bottles and tubes anyway because I received too many from gifts and sets. I would say it does serve as an undereye moisturizer so better than using no treatment at all. I recommend using it at night before going to bed but not in the morning, especially if you're going out without makeup because the oil will reflect off your face and your undereye will look shiny. But overall, Clinique has always been a master of creating affordable products that are safe for the skin so go for it if the price is right and the oil won't be a problem for your skin.
Allison J.
This is my favorite eye cream I have ever tried (and trust me I have tried a lot of them). The consistency is super light, which makes it easy to blend into your skin. It leaves the skin around your eyes literally feeling like silk. I struggle with puffiness, bags, and dark circles. I have been using this for a week and I notice a huge difference in the way the skin around my eyes looks. If you struggle with puffiness you know that it’s like the skin of your eyes and the skin of the rest of your face are two different creatures. I have noticed that my under eye area is smoother and the puffiness and bags are greatly diminished. It hasn’t done much for the dark circles, but the fact that the puffiness is reduced makes them look 10x better anyway. I highly recommend trying it! It’s kind of pricey, so if you don’t want to take my word for it try to snag a sample! I bought a sample box of Clinique products for like $20 at Ulta and you get a decent sized container of the eye stuff.
Hannah H.
Bennington
Review for: o.5 oz more...
This is the product I purchased after trying a Lancôme one and I flew through several of these relatively quickly. The packaging isn’t tacky whatsoever and it smells wonderful. It doesn’t have a strong sent by any means, but it’s almost a soft, peachy scent. This provided a decent amount of moisture and helped reduce my dark circles. My eye area soaked up the product well and it didn’t sting or burn my eyes and my eyes are sensitive af. I found myself needing more moisture though so I started using the Clinique All About Eyes™ Rich. I highly recommend either (:
Paige B.
Louisville
Review for: 1 oz more...
I love this product. This was my first high end skin care purchase I ever made, and I’ve been buying it ever since! Hydrated my dry under eyes, does not leave them greasy or sticky. Absorbs into the skin and reduces eye puffiness. Love to use in both my morning and night skin care routine and before makeup application. Clinique All About Eyes™
Tula C.
One of the best eye creams I have used. The only reason I didn't give fuve star is that animal testing. It is a good value and a little goes a long way in my case. I like it for its moisturizing properties. I cannot really tell if it did any difference in puffiness but my eyes always have been puffy since the day I was born probably. I would definitely recommend it and would love to see Clinique as one the cruelty free brands in near future.
Ascia A.
Bordj bou arreridj
Is it great for dark circles?
Prachi B.
Do you use it only at night or under the makeup too?
Rachel P.
Plantation, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How many of you have seen long term results from this product in terms of dark circles? And how long did you have to use this product to attain those results?
Megan H.
Does this really help get rid of dark circles and puffy under eyes?
Nida A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been looking for something for dark circles and puffy eyes. Does this help with dark circles? I am not concerned about the freak look and al that.