BY CLINIQUE #13 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This lightweight eye cream diminishes the appearance of puffs, undereye circles. Non-creep, cream/gel formula actually helps hold eye makeup in place. Ophthalmologist tested.

• I have very dry under eye area. Does this help with hydration as ...2 Answers
  • Is it great for dark circles?5 Answers
  • Is this a good eye cream is it worth giving it a try ?2 Answers
Allison J.
This is my favorite eye cream I have ever tried (and trust me I have tried a lot of them). The consistency is super light, which makes it easy to blend into your skin. It leaves the skin around your eyes literally feeling like silk. I struggle with puffiness, bags, and dark circles. I have been using this for a week and I notice a huge difference in the way the skin around my eyes looks. If you struggle with puffiness you know that it’s like the skin of your eyes and the skin of the rest of your face are two different creatures. I have noticed that my under eye area is smoother and the puffiness and bags are greatly diminished. It hasn’t done much for the dark circles, but the fact that the puffiness is reduced makes them look 10x better anyway. I highly recommend trying it! It’s kind of pricey, so if you don’t want to take my word for it try to snag a sample! I bought a sample box of Clinique products for like $20 at Ulta and you get a decent sized container of the eye stuff.
Abbey L.
Bay city, MI
I have quickly fallen in love with this eye cream. It is a thick and smooth in texture but does not feel heavy or greasy under the eyes. It does a good job of reducing the redness and bags under my eyes if I sleep in alittle too long. It doesn't disrupt my concealer as other products have for me in the past. The little jar last you a long time since u need less than a pea size to apply at night and in the morning. Definitely recommend and will be repurchasing.
Helen E.
Denver, CO
Great product! I'll use this after washing my face at night or before applying makeup in the morning to correct bags/circles under my eyes. I love that this cream is very creamy and thick upon application. After extensive use I've noticed that repetition of use with this products gives me results in darkness of my undereyes as well as some minor puffiness. The small packaging is really cute but also lasts longer than it looks, would recommend to anyone who uses creams/treatments for any undereye concerns.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I am seriously impressed with this eye cream. Most eye creams don’t seem to do much and I am not ever sure if they are actually working or not so I was very hesitant when it came to this cream. Although Clinique is one of my favorites when it comes to skin care, I wasn’t really expecting much of this product. I was very surprised when I actually seen results the next morning after the first night of using it. My dark circles were noticeably less dark and have kept improving after each use. This is now my go-to eye cream!
Lily A.
Los Angeles
This eye cream didn't do much for me. I used it when I was in my early teenage years because I had awful panda eyes from insomnia and voluntary sleep deprivation. I didn't notice a change or improvement in my undereye area but I finished my bottles and tubes anyway because I received too many from gifts and sets. I would say it does serve as an undereye moisturizer so better than using no treatment at all. I recommend using it at night before going to bed but not in the morning, especially if you're going out without makeup because the oil will reflect off your face and your undereye will look shiny. But overall, Clinique has always been a master of creating affordable products that are safe for the skin so go for it if the price is right and the oil won't be a problem for your skin.
Tula C.
One of the best eye creams I have used. The only reason I didn't give fuve star is that animal testing. It is a good value and a little goes a long way in my case. I like it for its moisturizing properties. I cannot really tell if it did any difference in puffiness but my eyes always have been puffy since the day I was born probably. I would definitely recommend it and would love to see Clinique as one the cruelty free brands in near future.
Ashley S.
Derry, PA
I got this as a free sample in my allure beauty box, and I must say I really love it! You only need a small amount so the sample size is gonna last for a while. Also it goes on smooth and feels amazing on the eyes. It dosent leave a greasy feeling at all. It leaves my eyes really hydrated. The only bad thing is that I do really don't see a change in my dark circles. But I am for sure gonna keep using it!!
Jenny N.
Ashland , KY
Was looking to try a new eye cream as my eyes tend to get puffy and have dark circles (really bad after a migraine). This stuff works wonders and really hydrates the under eye area. A little pricey but one of the more affordable options compared to other eye creams.
gianna t.
Commack
i can't say how much i love this product enough!! this is the holy grail of eye creams and i have turned all my friends onto it. as a student, i wake up early in the morning and start getting ready which includes putting on a full face of makeup. when i first wake up i have very puffy eyes and when i use this product they immediately settle down! everyone needs to try this product, it's better then the origins one!
Jennifer L.
I found this to be way more effective than the Estée Lauder eye products! I have horrible puffy and super dark eye circles, and within a couple days the puffiness has gone way down and the dark circles are now a light pinkish red tone vs a dark greenish purple tone. When using this product religiously I only need one layer of concealer vs other days with other eye products I need 2 sometimes even 3 costs to cover up my dark circles. The only con about this product is how small it is for the price but it's worth it!
Prachi B.
Do you use it only at night or under the makeup too?
Rachel P.
Plantation, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How many of you have seen long term results from this product in terms of dark circles? And how long did you have to use this product to attain those results?
Ascia A.
Bordj bou arreridj
Is it great for dark circles?
Megan H.
Does this really help get rid of dark circles and puffy under eyes?
Alletse A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone seen any changes after using this?