This lightweight eye cream diminishes the appearance of puffs, undereye circles. Non-creep, cream/gel formula actually helps hold eye makeup in place. Ophthalmologist tested.

I would like to try this product that looks great!//? Vorrei provare questo prodotto che sembra fantastico!?
I’d love to hear how effective this cream is for real cause it’s pretty expensive to just ‘moisture’ a little, isn’t it? Does it help with dark circles and/or bags? Fine lines around the eyes? Did you really notice a difference?
What concerns does this address? I have dark circles and puffiness, will this help?
Start your review of Clinique All About Eyes™!
Pittsburgh , PA
Nothing has ever worked for me and I’ve tried it all being 41. I have never repurchased any other eye product. This is gentle and hydrating, yet very effective. Freshness matters. Buy the small size. I learned this tip from another review: put on a few times while getting ready in the morning and before bed at night, letting the layers fully absorb (absorption takes a bit longer than you’d expect for a gel cream). When the cream is fresh, it ABSOLUTELY makes puffiness go down. It will last all through the night so you wake up fresh eyed, and all day, when you generously pack it on a few times each morning & evening. Bonus: you’ll use it up and replace faster so it will always be fresh product. I’ve never NOT had puffy lids and under eyes upon waking in 10 years til I did this. It feels cooling (rich doesn’t). Also using this OR the rich work on dark circles (though rich not effective on puffiness and too greasy for my combo oily skin). They “bleached” very noticeable flesh colored goggles onto my entire discolored red/blue orbital area. They also both made double rows of top lashes grow. The color correction and lash growth is from long-term use; puffiness is instant (remember: the cream MUST be fresh and non-rich for it to work on puffiness). Doesn’t cause milia. Makes no “anti aging” claims, only retinoids do that. This actually does what it advertises.
Clinique All About Eyes™ uploaded by BIANEY R.
Clinique All About Eyes™ uploaded by BIANEY R.
Purchased at: Macy's
It does remove eye puffiness temporarily , but I haven’t notice this to reduce my circles at all , so I’m still looking for something for my circles. It doesn’t absorbs fast it took my skin like 7min to absorb Clinique All About Eyes™ Clinique S: remueve lo Inchado de los ojos temporalmente, pero no eh notado que remueva mis círculos debajo de los ojos , aún sigo buscando algo que remueva la apariencia de mis círculos , no absorbe rápido tomo 7min amo piel para absorberla Clinique Clinique All About Eyes™
Harwich, MA
This is a great eye cream. It says to use in morning and at night, but I just use it at night no reason just lazy and my mornings are hectic. It works great for me at night I put it on w/ my ring finger using a tapping motion. It feels creamy and the best word to describe it is slippery, it has a faint clean scent and feels cool and refreshing when applied. I have a puffy eye problem, and this has been a game changer for me, whenever I use this, I wake up in the morning looking alert and refreshed. It is a bit pricey for me, but a little goes a long way, so it's worth the investment. I would recommend this product
Kansas City, MO
Clinique All About Eyes™ uploaded by Kaylin S.
Clinique All About Eyes™ uploaded by Kaylin S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am in love with this product! Clinique is one of my go to brands for skincare and makeup. It has never let me down and works amazingly with my sensitive skin. I tend to use this eye cream in the morning before applying makeup. It reduces puffiness and lightens my dark circles. My face looks brighter with makeup after using this product. Definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a new eye cream!
Chicago
I've been using this eye cream for about two weeks now and can already tell what big of a difference it's making. I think the price point is super fair especially how long this is going to last me! You only need the smallest amount to cover the appropriate areas. It feels super light and doesn't leave you feeling like you have product around your eyes (which I personally think can make your eyes feel heavy). My face and around my eyes always get really dry during the winter months and even the smallest amount of this eye cream is preventing that.
Framingham, MA
I’ve used this eye cream for awhile now and have really enjoyed it. A little truly goes a long way - I’ve been using the same one for nearly a year now with daily use! It’s definitely moisturizing which is what I need, although I personally feel it’s a bit light and wish it was a little thicker. I’ve transitioned to using it more just in the mornings as more of an eye primer and then a thicker one at night. I typically get cakey under eyes when applying concealer/setting powder but have noticed a lot of improvement now using this.
Bloomington, IL
I use tretinoin and the skin around my eyes gets really dry and sensitive. Most eye creams sting when I apply them, but this eye cream feels soothing and my eyes just drink the moisture up. I also use CeraVe for daytime and even that made the skin around my eyes sting. I am really loving this eye cream and might even purchase the all about eyes rich next time. This stuff really helps the hydration levels of my undereyes, which in turn helps my concealer apply much more smoothly. This is also a good base for before makeup.
Manhasset, NY
I like this. It is very light weight and hydrating at the same time. By the way, I am a huge fan of the face gel version of it. It is a true gem for oily combo skin who is dry at the same time. Personally, I think this is the same exact thing as the face version, except they charge you triple the price, which makes me angry. I don't believe in eye creams in general anyway, but I use the ones I get from my subscription boxes. I am also not a big fan of jar packaging. So while the item is fine, I won't recommend it.
I have only been using this product a month now but I can say that I can see a different after about 5 days of usage. My eyes tend to look less tired. I also have noticed that when I use my concealer that my finish look of my makeup looks a lot smoother under my eyes. Again, I'm still new at this product and I feel that would further use I can confirm that the smoothness I am seeing under my eyes is a direct result of this product. I will be sure to post an update after another 30 days of usage.
Tioga, ND
Clinique All About Eyes™ uploaded by Jean D.
My dry undereyes love this product! It's very smooth, lightweight and hydrating. I don't suffer from lines or darkness but I do have dry undereyes. This had helped me with hydrating my eyes and with/without makeup, my undereyes look healthier, smoother, and hydrated! I recommend trying it out. I have the 0.5 oz side and retails for $33. This is a lot of product for how much you need at a time, can't say enough good things about the Clinique All About Eyes™ !!

162 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 13 jours
Clinique All About Eyes™ is it good or suitable for sensitive skin ? Does it keep ur under eyes moisturized and prevent from wrinkles ?
Mia R. • il y a 7 jours
Yes it is 100% suitable for sensitive skin! At least for me it has been, I use it every night and my skin is super sensitive. I would say it keeps them moisturized but I don’t have enough knowledge to say if they prevent wrinkles or not