Clinique All About Eyes 061EP3301

Clinique All About Eyes 061EP3301

Is this best for night time use or day time use?
I just would like to ask about the price of this eye cream is there any body have any idea?!
Start your review of Clinique All About Eyes 061EP3301!
Cleveland ohio
I love this product! I reccomend it all the time for people that want to start using an eye cream. It hydrates well and also works as a primer for eyes!
Torrington
I use this product every day. I have noticed a reduction in my natural dark eye circles and puffiness. It is a little pricey but i think worth it
Waltham, MA
I love this eye cream. I've been using it for years! Sometimes I have issues with eye creams being too harsh, but this one is nice and gentle.
Boca Raton, FL
My favorite eye cream, I usually go back between this and the drunk elephant one. Love that its creamy but not greasy I have dry skin
Beacon, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
Works really well for my dark circles. I sampled this for a few weeks before actually buying it to make sure of the results.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this under my eyes at night. Then I wake up without as much of my dark circles.
London
Clinique All About Eyes 061EP3301 uploaded by Just A.
I still feel like I am completely immune to eye creams. Or, I need to sort out my daily sleeping routine. Besides me still looking like a zombie, no matter what I do, I want to believe that this is a good cream. Consistency and texture are good, and I felt like it actually helped my eyes to stay fresh and moisturised both day and night. That’s all I can say for now, but I will keep using it, as it does not seem to harm me or my very sensitive skin around the eyes.
Newcastle, UK
Clinique All About Eyes 061EP3301 uploaded by Leanne H.
For the first time ever, I have found a cream which actually does reduce dark circles. I mean I didn’t think I’d ever find a product which worked, I’ve tried so many under eye gels etc which always leave me disappointed. But this cream, OMG it actually has done the trick. I’m gobsmacked, in a good way. I just want to shout about this forever, my new saving grace. Anybody who has purple under their eyes needs to give this baby a go, it is amazing, a true miracle in my opinion.
Tbilisi
This is my favorite eye cream so far. I had Clinique pep start for eyes and I thought "well, it's ok" and then I switched to all about eyes and it was awakening!!! I loved it, it seemed like my skin around eyes drank it and thanked me. The difference between this two product of the same brand in HUGE for me.
I've used this eye cream during the day for years and years. I just turned 41 years old. This is an excellent under eye cream. It works well with all concealers, and I've tried a wide range. I'm currently using this cream under the Chanel concealer and it works beautifully.