Clinique All About Eye Shadow Quad- 06 Pink Chocolate by CoCo-Shop

Wear shades alone or layered together in different combinations. Crease and fade resistant. Ophthalmologist tested for even the most sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Mirrored compact with illustrated how-tos plus two sponge-tip applicators.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clinique All About Eye Shadow Quad- 06 Pink Chocolate by CoCo-Shop!
How would you rate this product?
Dothan, AL
I love this! It’s so nice for beginners that need help in how to do their shadow! I love that they include the how to sticker on the mirror. The colors in this quad are sooo dreamy! Very neutral but can be played up!
Sneads Ferry, NC
Not my favorite but the quality is still good! Everything applies well I just have the applicators that are provided. I usually just end up using a brush anyways but I have a hard time picking up product.
Hamilton, OH
I like this 4 color piece eyeshadow. I use this for my day to day work eyes. They add a nice color but not the bold smoky eye you may want when going out. My eyes look great all through the work day.
Murrieta
Clinique All About Eye Shadow Quad- 06 Pink Chocolate by CoCo-Shop uploaded by Sarra N.
Purchased at: ULTA
This palette is so pretty! This quad is so well-matched and gives a soft, subtle pop of warmth. I really think everyone could wear this- the soft, rosy pink, the chocolates- they all apply so easily and blend seamlessly. Simply gorgeous! Clinique All About Eye Shadow Quad- 06 Pink Chocolate by CoCo-Shop
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This palettete is wonderful! For someone who doesnt know how do apply eyeshadow this is helpful because it indicates where the colors go. Overall the colors are beautiful since they are very natural yet stunning. I recommend this for anyone who is starting with makeup
Lilburn, GA
Love this palette..It is very pigmented and goes on smooth and easy. You don't need to reapply it several timesl, and it blends out easily. I will repurchase this product . I recommend it to other .consumers.
Owensboro, KY
I love the quad shadows from Clinique but this color palette did not match my eyes. Love the ease of use but only I choose to use elf brushes instead of what comes with it.
Clinique pinks are a favorite of mine! Their colours are subtle but go great with my eyes and skin tone. They go on easily, and blend easily too. The do tend to crease on me and don’t have the staying power like other brands, but I love the colours too much to switch. Clinique All About Eye Shadow Quad- 06 Pink Chocolate by CoCo-Shop
Lebanon, PA
The great thing about Clinique shadows is that they are great for sensitive eyes, which I have. I also love that they are pretty fool proof. The packaging literally tells you where each color goes so you cannot mess it up. They have duo palettes, quads, and then an 8 eye shadow palette. They are great shadows for the price you are paying.
New York
Don't buy this unless you're like 50. It's nothing special, you could probably get this at the drugstore, it's fine I guess? It dries out super quickly and is not groundbreaking. Don't spend $20+ on this. Just don't. Why would you do that? Buy the Natasha Denona mini instead.