BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Illuminates, perfects

Skin Types: All

Instantly helps soften the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Light-diffusing optics brighten shadows. Creamy, light formula flows through for smooth brush-on, precision application. Ophthalmologist tested.

How to Use:

• Apply on bare skin or over foundation
  • Touch on with brush where skin needs brightening cover: inner and outer corners of eye, sides of nose
  • Finger-blend into skin using a light, patting motion
  • Build coverage by adding more when needed
  • Avoid rubbing once application is complete

Note:

The first application usually requires several full turns to initially dispense product on the brush applicator. Subsequent applications require only 4 to 5 clicks, not full turns.

• How is this airbrush concealer how does it work is it compared to...1 Answers
  • Will this concealer cover up acne scars other blemishes?1 Answers
  • Is this a good product and is it really smooth and gets on very well2 Answers
Clinique Airbrush Concealer™
  • "a very good concealer. even after my eyes have dark circles and nothing seem to help this some saves my day." in 10 reviews
  • "the clinique airbrush concealer is amazing!! it doesn't crease under the eye, last all day and they have such a large color selection! this concealer is a lightweight concealer with a full coverage! definitely one of my favorites for summertime when it's so hot outside & i want coverage but not the weight of makeup! " in 3 reviews
Gisela Q.
Bronx
This concealer is good. But I think that for less money you can get a equal quality or better. I love Clinique products, but I give this concealer 3 stars bacause there are more option out there.
Sofia V.
Review for: Medium more...
Clinique's Airbrush Concealer is great for concealing under my eye without emphasizing fine lines.  I always apply undereye primer first, of course.  But so far, this is my go-to concealer to use under my eyes.  Love!
Tayler K.
Winchester, KY
Review for: Fair more...
I love this color for my highlight on my contour. It's great for brightening under the eyes without creasing. It doesn't last as long as I'd like for the price though. I go through it pretty quickly.
Souad J.
Dearborn, MI
I love this! I bought it at Macy's once and it was like the perfect concealer/illuminator I'd ever used. When I went back to buy it they told me it wasn't for m y shade, looking back I don't know how true that is. I would buy this again for sure!
Samantha B.
Chestston
Review for: Neutral Fair more...
I like this product although it is not the best out there. it lasts a long time and stay on.  it works both under and over foundation. it doesn't seem very buildable to me. I can never really layer it. it has great color I just wish it would cover blemishes better.
Puja P.
Clemmons, NC
Review for: Medium Deep more...
I love this concealer, it's very affordable and the resulting coverage is also amazing. It is very buildable and the packaging is very efficient. I love the brush tip applicator because it makes it easy to transfer to the skin. I would definitely buy this again
Joharis A.
Miami, Florida
I like this concealer, it stays on, it doesn't crease and goes along perfectly with my foundation. I really don't need to apply much, I only use it under my eyes. Recoomend!
Sherry A.
I use this Concealer to cover up a pimple that just won't go away it's very full coverage and perfect for on the go just remember don't put to much on or else it will look cakey and who wants that I do recommend this product
Evelyn W.
This product let me down. I bought it in the shade fair and I just don't feel like it conceals anything. I was hoping to use it as an under eye concealer but I can hardly tell when I put it on. I wouldn't buy it again.
Amber R.
Review for: Neutral Fair more...
Hands down the best concealer. It doesn't dry out the skin under my eyes and blends so well. It also hides well under my powder. I've also used it to cover random blemishes. This is the only brand that I buy.
Alicia D.
Vancouver, WA
Is this a good product and is it really smooth and gets on very well
Desiree L.
Will this concealer cover up acne scars other blemishes?
Alyssa C.
Does this blend easily? What tips do you have for under eyes?
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
How is this airbrush concealer how does it work is it compared to other airbrush concealers about the same and how about the price and where would I buy it