BY CLINIQUE

A streamlined, de-aging product that helps repair the look of lines and wrinkles. This lightweight, fast-absorbing daily moisturizer gives men's skin everything it needs to look, feel, and stay vital. Its reparative ingredients target lines and wrinkles while broad-spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection defends against future damage. Overall, it firms and evens skin tone while replenishing moisture lost from shaving.

Alecaryelis J.
Miami, Fl
my boyfriend wanted me to buy a moisturizer because the sun will dry much, I wanted to try this, I like it and he also has a nice smell and moisturizes the skin, whenever it leaves the application and it is amazing how it has helped.
Rhett L.
Seabrook, TX
I bought this for myself but I have extremely sensitive skin and it didn't work out well. I broke out pretty bad after the first use, so I gave it to my daughter to see if she would like to use it. Ends up, she loves it. I'm giving it three stars only because the pain of that breakout is still fresh in my mind.
Kimberly A.
los angeles, CA
I tried out this product a while ago and it was pretty. My expectations for this was too high (and were met), and since I have acne prone skin I did not really think it would work for me. I thought that this product set nicely and I plan to buy this product again.
Tory P.
Orlando, FL
I have used this product before on my face - you only need a little bit of it on your finger tips. The odor is not too strong. I love that there is SPF within this product! Means that I do not have to apply too much more & I am good for a usual day out on the town.
Addison C.
Monticello, IN
I love this stuff! I love to you it in the morning because it keeps my fave hydrated all day! I also have the night one and I enjoy that one because when I wake up my face doesn't feel dry. I love using the morning one because my fast isn't dry throughout the day!
eliseđź’“ e.
Fort Wayne
I loved this product because it helps the wrinkles in your eye area and other fine lines. It was very effective to me. I was very gentle to this product and it lasted me a good month. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Lina J.
I bought this for my husband, he's the type
Of guy that likes to take care of himself and so when he tried this he instantly love it. That it was gentle and he didn't feel oily. Now thats all he uses!
Makenzie G.
I bought this for a friend of mine one time and all I can say is that she can't go a day without it. She lovessssss it I swear it's probably the best thing that's ever happened to her!
Itzel P.
I received this as a sample, and it was one of the best examples that I have gotten! It is gentle and I have sensative skin and it makes my skin feel great
bee b.
i love the packaging to it. it's black matte and i truly love black matte stuff haha! i'll be honest i never really tried it i just want free stuff