BY CLINIQUE #26 in BB Cream

Benefits: De-ages, Multitasks, SPF

This Instant Morning Routine Gives Skin Just About Everything It Needs for A Quick Start.

What is BB Cream?
Age Defense BB (Beauty Balm) Cream Offers SPF Protection, Antioxidants For Prevention, Plus Enough Coverage to Banish Imperfections. The Perfect Primer, Too.

What Shade Is Right for You?
For Very Fair Complexions with Pink Undertones, Choose Shade 01
For Very Fair to Moderately Fair Complexions With Golden Undertones, Choose Shade 02
For Moderately Fair to Medium Complexions with Golden Undertones, Choose Shade 03
For Golden To Deeper Complexions, Choose Shade 04

How to Use

• Mornings, apply to clean skin after 3-Step Skin Care and treatment serums
  • Squeeze a small amount of BB Cream onto palm and warm it up with your fingers
  •  Apply sparingly, starting from the center of the face using semi-circular movements. Press gently to even out on skin
  • For gentle, efficient removal, use any Clinique makeup remover

• Is this product worth the price. I love this brand and us...1 Answers
  • Is it cruelty free??1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a bb cream for a while. I want it...2 Answers
Clinique Age Defense BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30
  • "i use this is the summer and it does well with my freckles and also evening out my skin tone. i have less breakouts and less sunburn:) " in 35 reviews
  • "I use this BB cream a lot during the summer in replace of my foundation, it's creamy, evens out skin tone, and has the SPF built right in!" in 9 reviews
Sarah S.
Denver, CO
Review for: Shade 02 more...
I received this as a gift at Christmas and was pleasantly surprised by the coverage provided. For a BB cream the coverage is great, although I do tend to gravitate to lighter options so I don't completely hide my freckles. That said, if you want to hide freckles then this is the cream for you!
I have really dry and sensitive skin so I always wear a moisturizer underneath and never had an issue with the cream pilling or fading over the course of the day. This really is a great BB cream and I use it for more dramatic makeup looks.
Megin B.
Fox River Grv, IL
I’ve used this B.B. cream for years. It’s a great product and covers a lot of bases, being an exceptionally high SPF for a face makeup, along with providing very good coverage. I would be careful if you have inherently greasy skin, however, because the product is not particularly mattifying and can grease up over the course or the day.
Victoria D.
Townsend
Review for: Other more...
Great product for protection from the sun and environmental pollutants that can affect your skin. Great if it’s a light makeup or no makeup day. I use this if I am going to step out the door. I would purchase this again and recommend this to my clients. Use with a great brush.
Susan J.
East Grand Forks
Review for: Shade 02 more...
This B.B. cream felt very oily and made my face shiny, not in a good way. There were only a few color options to choose from as well, and the Clinique representative told me it would color match a few shades, but it definitely didn’t. I wouldn’t recommend it.
Emily L.
I really love this BB cream!! I got matched to this in the lightest shade by a Clinique artist at Ulta and I'm so happy I got it!! This color blends so easily on my skin with my Ecotools buffing brush. This product makes your skin glow yet still look natural and not too dark. The only downside to me is that it does last all day without powder. I have yet to try putting setting powder over it because I love the look of it that I don't want it to change if I put powder over it. Overall, I love this product!! Sadly, it is a retired product so you can not buy it at Ulta stores anymore but I think it is still available on Amazon if you are interested in purchasing this product :)
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Shade 03 more...
Let me start by saying it already has SPF 30 infused within the formula which means you get to skip a step which is always a plus. It gives me enough coverage to sort slightly blur out my skin. If you have any blemishes they will peak through but I kind of like that. It's super light weight. It almost feels like you have nothing on which is what I look for in a BB cream. It is matte which is perfect if you have combination skin or even oily skin. It lasts me all day. One of my favorites.
Nadia Z.
Atlanta , GA
Review for: Shade 02 more...
I got this as a sample when i saw it on my cousins face and thought i would want to try it as well. Trying it at home i noticed that it did go on kind of white-maybe b/c of the sunscreen. It only comes in 2 shades. It has a mousy texture but it just didn’t do it for me and my acne/sensitive skin type. I did have to put on extra to cover up my acne. Also it was not easy to blend with a beauty blender.
Ashley C.
I love that this BBQ cream has a 30 SPF and provides a light coverage. It's great if I'm heading to the gym or just bumming around the house. For more coverage I use a powder foundation on top. It doesn't make my skin break out. I do wish this BBQ cream was more of a matte finish instead of a slight radiance. Good product but based off of coverage and finish it's not my number one favorite.
Shannah G.
Arkansas
Review for: Shade 02 more...
I received a sample of this. If I weren’t on a tight budget I would purchase this again. The coverage was great and it felt light on my face. I would recommend to others!!
Nancy M.
Olathe, KS
Review for: Other more...
I used this in Shade 1 and it was my Holy Grail. Great coverage, played well with my oily skin, and offered me sun protection. I was very disappointed to learn Shade 1 was discontinued. I have yet to find something that compares.
cindy t.
Monticello, KY
Where can I get a sample of this to try thank you cindy
Christie G.
I know BB Creams tend to be a light coverage product, how light is this one? I have tried some that go on watery thin, and they were not my favorite.
Deprina G.
Bay shore, NY
What makes this Bb did from others? does it really help you look younger?
Mariangel C.
Doral , FL
Is this BB cream good for combination skin??
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
Does this still work well? I have purchased the BB Cream from Garnier. The tone I had bought was way too dark. And the tone above that was way too light. It felt thick on my skin. And I did not see any results as far as correcting any skin problems I had. Is this product light on the skin? Are there several tones to choose from?