BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: De-ages, Multitasks, SPF

This Instant Morning Routine Gives Skin Just About Everything It Needs for A Quick Start.
Age Defense BB (Beauty Balm) Cream Offers SPF Protection, Antioxidants For Prevention, Plus Enough Coverage to Banish Imperfections. The Perfect Primer, Too.

For Very Fair Complexions with Pink Undertones, Choose Shade 01
For Very Fair to Moderately Fair Complexions With Golden Undertones, Choose Shade 02
For Moderately Fair to Medium Complexions with Golden Undertones, Choose Shade 03
For Golden To Deeper Complexions, Choose Shade 04

How To Use:

• Mornings, apply to clean skin after 3-Step Skin Care and treatment serums
  • Squeeze a small amount of BB Cream onto palm and warm it up with your fingers
  •  Apply sparingly, starting from the center of the face using semi-circular movements. Press gently to even out on skin
  • For gentle, efficient removal, use any Clinique makeup remover

Octinoxate 7.50% , Octisalate 4.40% , Titanium Dioxide 3.50% , Zinc Oxide 2.20%Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate , Butylene Glycol , Dimethicone , Propanediol , Glyceryl Stearate , Behenyl Alcohol , Peg-40 Stearate , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentastearate , Phenyl Trimethicone , Polymethylsilsesquioxane , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Laminaria Saccharina Extract , Linoleic Acid , Oryzanol , Squalane , Caffeine , Hydrogenated Lecithin , Sucrose , Glycerin , Polyquaternium-51 , Lecithin , Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate , Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate , Sodium Pca , Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate , Trehalose , Urea , Tocopheryl Acetate , Sodium Hyaluronate , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Xanthan Gum , Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Stearic Acid , Alumina , Silica , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , Disodium Edta , Chlorphenesin , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Mica]

Clinique Age Defense BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30
  • "i use this is the summer and it does well with my freckles and also evening out my skin tone. i have less breakouts and less sunburn:) " in 35 reviews
  • "I use this BB cream a lot during the summer in replace of my foundation, it's creamy, evens out skin tone, and has the SPF built right in!" in 9 reviews
Erica B.
This is the first BB cream I ever used and I never went back to regular foundation. The coverage is great and long lasting. I helped a friend move the first time I wore this and I was so surprised at how well it held up during the day. I also love the higher SPF.
Aashima B.
Charlotte, NC
Though this color is a little cool for me but I still love how it looks on me. It makes me glowing and shining. The coverage is medium and application is easy. Packaging is super simple and you only take the amount of product you want to. Love this.
Jackie L.
This has good good coverage, but can make my face look really flat or too matte if I don't add something to it. I like putting on something that has a highlight to it like MAC strobe cream first before I apply it. I also mix in a little lotion (nuetrogena sesame lotion) to make the bb easier to apply. When I do all of this it's looks more natural on my face and still has good coverage. I like that it has spf 30 in it, that's always nice to have and it didn't seem to make my face look as oily as when I use a regular spf 30+ product under a foundation.
Monica B.
Prosperity, SC
I have very sensitive, acne-prone, fair skin. I use Clinique's probiotic anti-redness solutions foundation (the lightest shade) and this product is a great addition to that. I prefer it over Dior's BB creme (too much fragrance, which is questionable for sensitive skin.) As I have combination skin (very oil but prone to dryness where acne med are applied) a product such as this is quite helpful: my makeup lasts throughout the day, it does not feel too heavy (I live in a VERY humid and tropical environment, so this is quite an accomplishment for a liquid makeup product) and my pores are not so apparent. As for the matter of skin tone, I was reluctant as there were only two choices. I have blue tones to my skin (it is really that white) and the blemishes of times past have left pink marks (Clinique's Dark Spot Corrector is fixing it though bit by bit) but this BB cream addresses effectively the broad range of issues. I give it a 5 star rating, because it is quite versatile, the texture is great, and a little goes a LONG way. Also, it looks good in natural lighting (such as the outdoors) which is REALLY a big deal if you have very fair skin and need the SPF.
Denise P.
brooklyn
I usually do not wear makeup, but wen I do clinique’s bb cream is my go to! I use this as a foundation. I have very oily skin and my skin is prone to break out if I wear any kind of heavy foundation. I’ve tried many different sample brands of BB creams, but I’ve always come back to Clinique’s. It is light weight, gives moderate coverage, but for me that is fine as my skin doesn’t react well to harsh, heavy chemicals found in some foundations. If you are looking for a fresh faced clean simple look. Look no further! Clinique is your best bet! Amazing product.
Heather👑 H.
This was the first BB creme I had ever tried. The lightest shade doesn’t match my skin tone. It gave decent coverage, but nothing more then any other similar product. It didn’t last very long on my face. I didn’t use a setting powder because I was using it during the summer for grab and go coverage. I found that I had to repeatedly reapply this product to keep it looking fresh. I would suggest trying a sample to make sure the tone matches your skin. I believe this product would work better in a cooler climate or during colder weather. It doesn’t do very well in the heat, so I have discontinued using it. The sunscreen is effective, but it does give minor flashback. I also had a huge break out, so I believe this cream blocked my pores. If you have acne prone skin, this probably isn’t the product for you.
Megin B.
Champaign, IL
I’ve used this B.B. cream for years. It’s a great product and covers a lot of bases, being an exceptionally high SPF for a face makeup, along with providing very good coverage. I would be careful if you have inherently greasy skin, however, because the product is not particularly mattifying and can grease up over the course or the day.
Lindsay G.
United states
Wasn't the best but wasn't terrible either. I picked this up after I seen it on a girlfriend of mine and it looked great on her skin. For me the didn't seem to be much coverage and it looked rather oily on my dry skin which I found to be odd. One thing I liked is it felt very refreshing on the skin, not heavy or cakey in anyway.
Jeniffer Lee C.
Bronx, NY
Let me start by saying it already has SPF 30 infused within the formula which means you get to skip a step which is always a plus. It gives me enough coverage to sort slightly blur out my skin. If you have any blemishes they will peak through but I kind of like that. It's super light weight. It almost feels like you have nothing on which is what I look for in a BB cream. It is matte which is perfect if you have combination skin or even oily skin. It lasts me all day. One of my favorites.
Cara F.
New Lenox
Love this product! It is non greasy, with decent coverage, without feeling like you’re wearing makeup. Lasts all day and I love the little bit of shimmer. I mix it with my moisturizer to apply my makeup quickly in the morning.
cindy t.
Monticello, KY
Where can I get a sample of this to try thank you cindy
Christie G.
I know BB Creams tend to be a light coverage product, how light is this one? I have tried some that go on watery thin, and they were not my favorite.
Deprina G.
Bay Shore , NY
What makes this Bb did from others? does it really help you look younger?
Mariangel C.
Is this BB cream good for combination skin??
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
Does this still work well? I have purchased the BB Cream from Garnier. The tone I had bought was way too dark. And the tone above that was way too light. It felt thick on my skin. And I did not see any results as far as correcting any skin problems I had. Is this product light on the skin? Are there several tones to choose from?

Sephora